Roger Stone's only crime was helping Trump get elected...

What’s does it have to do with Russia collusion?
Possibly a lot if he was conspiring with Wikileaks but we shall see how the trial goes. You do admit he broke the law right? If in the course of the investigation they found that he murdered somebody do you think it should be ignored by authorities because it doesn’t have anything to do with Russian collusion? What a silly argument.
So you're admitting this is an open ended general investigation. It's simply the left hoping they can find something to pin on trump.

That's fine, however, we need to do this for every presidential, Senate, and house member. Tha would be the right way to do it.

Next time a Democrat wins the presidency, well see if numerous open ended investigations ensue for the duration of their presidency..
I think they started by investigation election interference and the many crimes associated with that. Then as they questioned and dug deeper they found Trump people lying over and over again which is why many of them are in hot water. They have been very tight lipped so who knows what else they are sitting on. You are repeating tired talking points that don’t align with reality, do yourself a favor and stop doing that
But, from what I understand, all the things they are in hot water for have nothing to do with the investigation of Russian collusion.

Yes, it is possible to find other crimes committed during the investigation of another matter, but you cannot open an investigation just for the purpose of trying to see if you can find things on someone.

The way the post i responded to was worded, it almost sounded like they were inferring that an open ended investigation be conducted. If I misunderstood, then my apologies.
Nobody is seen the classified evidence that the FBI have not have they released to the public the reasons for opening the investigation. But what we do know is that Trumps appointed DOJ guy opened the investigation and trumps other appointed FBI Director have been condoning the validity of it every time he is asked. Now I’m what reality do those guys do all that with zero evidence and the intent to go on a witch hunt after a sitting president and his friends?! Really think about that.

Trump has a spun up narrative to discredit the investigation because that’s what he does. It doesn’t mean it is honest, it is a tactic. But if you look at the situation logically you can see right through it.
Yeah, we know, Trump will be in trouble when big daddy Mueller gets home. Morons trot out this trope whenever they don't have any evidence to support their latest idiocy.

What Mueller is doing bears no resemblance to due process.
Made-up Trumpkin fantasy. But you are invited to get together your expert legal research team (composed of a drunken guiliani and various, retarded wingnut bloggers) and challenge any and all of this due process.
It will all be challenged, moron, all the way to the supreme court. And if the Enron case is any example, it will all get thrown out.

It will all be challenged, moron, all the way to the supreme court
Haha, no it won't. Stone is the last one not to plea out. Pay attention crybaby. There will be no challenges to these things. You really are doing yourself a disservice to lie to yourself like this.

It will all be challenged, moron, all the way to the supreme court
Haha, no it won't. Stone is the last one not to plea out. Pay attention crybaby. There will be no challenges to these things. You really are doing yourself a disservice to lie to yourself like this.
Stone isn't going to cop a plea. If they convict, then it will go to the Supreme court and get thrown out.

Furthermore, there are a number of lawsuits in play here.

Stone isn't going to cop a plea.

And neither was Flynn. Or Manafort.

Oh,I think he will.

And you know who's next in the felony train, right? Junior Pussyboy. Now THAT is going to be something.
Manafort didn't cop a plea. Unfortunately, his convictions weren't for process crimes. However, I'm sure higher courts will greatly reduce the excessive penalties.

Last edited:
Stone isn't going to cop a plea.

And neither was Flynn. Or Manafort.

Oh,I think he will.

And you know who's next in the felony train, right? Junior Pussyboy. Now THAT is going to be something.

DbKkzDwWAAQLuPT.jpg

he he he

I think it is a good thing that tax cheats are being brought to justice.

Republicans seem to disagree.
I didn't know Mueller was assigned the job of convicting tax cheats. Isn't the IRS supposed to do that?

Manafort didn't cop a plea.
Wrong. He did. And then he apparently violated it by lying and by passing information to Trump's lawyers. Dang son, you aren't even in possession of the most basic facts regarding this topic. How fucking embarrassing for you.

...all the rest is bullshit.

We’ll see what the jury thinks.

Then you’ll claim the trial was rigged.

Then when he flips, you’ll call him part of the swamp, or deep state, or whatever.

It’s good that you admit he helped Trump get elected though. A few weeks ago, you guys were claiming that Trump had no relationship with Stone.
The trial will be in DC, so it's guaranteed that the jury will be biased. DC juries would convict a ham sandwich if it was republican.
More Trumpkin fantasy. Just a way to rig the game for yourself.

More left wing fantasy and just a way for you to ignore " the insurance policy " coup.

Jo
Sorry Trumpkin, due process is the opposite of a coup. I know it stings to watch all these trump minions go down after putting your own credibility on the line for 2 years. Maybe you should learn a lesson instead of rrying to blame everyone else for your own mistakes.

Yes it is. Too bad there's no due process taking place at this point. But that's fairly normal for DC.
...all the rest is bullshit.

We’ll see what the jury thinks.

Then you’ll claim the trial was rigged.

Then when he flips, you’ll call him part of the swamp, or deep state, or whatever.

It’s good that you admit he helped Trump get elected though. A few weeks ago, you guys were claiming that Trump had no relationship with Stone.
The trial will be in DC, so it's guaranteed that the jury will be biased. DC juries would convict a ham sandwich if it was republican.
More Trumpkin fantasy. Just a way to rig the game for yourself.

More left wing fantasy and just a way for you to ignore " the insurance policy " coup.

Jo
Sorry Trumpkin, due process is the opposite of a coup. I know it stings to watch all these trump minions go down after putting your own credibility on the line for 2 years. Maybe you should learn a lesson instead of rrying to blame everyone else for your own mistakes.

Yes due process is indeed the opposite of a coup precisely why it's easy to spot the one that's taking place right now. The INSURANCE POLICY COUP. The only lesson to learn here is that Washington DC is ever corrupt and nothing that takes place down there is on the surface what it really is beneath the surface. No matter....
do not fear for my credibility junior...I have no problems honestly identifying corruption wherever it is. I do not belong to a TEAM. Not like you do. Rather let's look at your credibility shall we? Of course you could prove that you're not A simplistic shill by pointing us to your mbtu and selecting from there a post that is critical of left wing corruption. But no....you can't do that because it doesn't exist. See that's a dead giveaway....the lack of balance.

Good day junior. You have been owned by
Your ignorance.

Jo

Last edited:
Mueller's investigation has roots from Papodopolus bragging to an australian diplomat, and firing of Comey, not the dossier.

no collusion? Giuliani admitted there was, and Trump's team had over a 100 contacts with russia.

There was no crime in the first place. Mueller is heading an investigation looking for a crime that never existed except in the minds of TDSers and the radical left-wing press.
Of course there was a crime. Russian interference in the election was a crime. Emails were stolen and then published. There was lie after lie about contacts with Russians and if the Trump campaign or anybody associated with the campaigned conspired with the Russians that is also a crime. I’ve heard the no crime no evidence BS. They are nothing more than diversions and talking points
We're talking about crimes committed by the Trump campaign. There were none. Period. You have no evidence the emails were stolen. No one has ever produced any evidence for that. There was one meeting with "a Russian," not "the Russians."

What is "also a crime?"

You're conjuring up a huge criminal conspiracy out of nothing. This witch hunt is a big nothing.
Why would you need to prove the emails are stolen? If I stole your car and you went to the cops and said “somebody stole my car” are they going to ask you to prove it?

You're begging the question, moron. Your premise is that the car was stolen. No one has demonstrated that Hillary's emails were stolen, and they certainly haven't demonstrated that Wikileaks had anything to do with stealing them. You're assuming the conclusion of your argument in the premise. If you were able to commit logic, you would have realized that before you posted it.

Your arguements are getting weirder and weirder

Logic and facts must seem weird to you.

Also, I’m not conjuring up anything. There were crimes committed, while investigating those crimes there have been several lies from Trump people, other crimes have been uncovered and indictments made.... that’s where we are at right now, those are the facts. There may be more to it, there may not be, we can only wait and see

You haven't shown any evidence that anyone in the Trump administration committed any crimes. You haven't demonstrated that Wikileaks committed any crimes. The "other crimes" are all process crimes or crimes committed long before the election.

There simply is no evidence of anything to justify starting this investigation in the first place, let alone continuing it. Going after Stone and Wikileaks is the most pathetic act of Mueller desperation so far.
I’m not talking about Hillary’s emails moron I’m talking about Podesta. He was hacked and his emails released via Wikileaks. There is a crime there, not by Wikileaks but by whoever stole the emails. There are crimes by the Russians. Those are the crimes, those are the facts

There was no crime in the first place. Mueller is heading an investigation looking for a crime that never existed except in the minds of TDSers and the radical left-wing press.
Of course there was a crime. Russian interference in the election was a crime. Emails were stolen and then published. There was lie after lie about contacts with Russians and if the Trump campaign or anybody associated with the campaigned conspired with the Russians that is also a crime. I’ve heard the no crime no evidence BS. They are nothing more than diversions and talking points
We're talking about crimes committed by the Trump campaign. There were none. Period. You have no evidence the emails were stolen. No one has ever produced any evidence for that. There was one meeting with "a Russian," not "the Russians."

What is "also a crime?"

You're conjuring up a huge criminal conspiracy out of nothing. This witch hunt is a big nothing.
Why would you need to prove the emails are stolen? If I stole your car and you went to the cops and said “somebody stole my car” are they going to ask you to prove it?

You're begging the question, moron. Your premise is that the car was stolen. No one has demonstrated that Hillary's emails were stolen, and they certainly haven't demonstrated that Wikileaks had anything to do with stealing them. You're assuming the conclusion of your argument in the premise. If you were able to commit logic, you would have realized that before you posted it.

Your arguements are getting weirder and weirder

Logic and facts must seem weird to you.

Also, I’m not conjuring up anything. There were crimes committed, while investigating those crimes there have been several lies from Trump people, other crimes have been uncovered and indictments made.... that’s where we are at right now, those are the facts. There may be more to it, there may not be, we can only wait and see

You haven't shown any evidence that anyone in the Trump administration committed any crimes. You haven't demonstrated that Wikileaks committed any crimes. The "other crimes" are all process crimes or crimes committed long before the election.

There simply is no evidence of anything to justify starting this investigation in the first place, let alone continuing it. Going after Stone and Wikileaks is the most pathetic act of Mueller desperation so far.
I’m not talking about Hillary’s emails moron I’m talking about Podesta. He was hacked and his emails released via Wikileaks. There is a crime there, not by Wikileaks but by whoever stole the emails. There are crimes by the Russians. Those are the crimes, those are the facts

these RW board idiots ARE RUSSIANS.

whatchutalkinboutwillis ?

Still a good thing Mueller is bringing the guilty to justice….republicans seem to be in favor of tax cheats; they voted for one.

How rediculous that you would make such a generalization based on political surnames. You are a political child.

Jo

Forum List

Back