Roger Stone's only crime was helping Trump get elected...

Who the fuck cares about Roger Stone?
We know Stalinists like you that don't care if people are railroaded and persecuted. That's what makes you a Stalinist.

Shouldn't lie to the FBI. Everyone knows that. Why do you think certain people should be exempt from the law?

We should probably get Hillary and/or Obama to help answer that question.

I don't care what happens to either of them, so sure. If they actually broke the law, lock 'em up.

What, you expecting me to come to their defense or something? Lmao.

We know Stalinists like you that don't care if people are railroaded and persecuted. That's what makes you a Stalinist.

Shouldn't lie to the FBI. Everyone knows that. Why do you think certain people should be exempt from the law?
He isn't accused of lying to the FBI, moron. He's accused of lying to Congress. However, the following people lied to Congress and haven't been charged with any felonies:

1. Hillary Clinton
  2. James Comey
  3. John Brennan
  4. Jim Clapper
  5. Andrew McCabe
  6. Peter Strozk
  7. Lisa Page
  8. Sally Yates
  9. Bruce Ohre
  10. Rod Rosenstein

An awful lot of the people who helped Trump get elected did so by criminal means.
The steady stream of guilty pleas and convictions coming from the Mueller investigations is witness to the deep level of criminality in the whole Trump election campaign.
The old familiar cries of 'What about Hillary??!!!' are the only argument Trumpanzees can muster.
As if 'Obama did it!' means it's perfectly alright for Trump to do it, and lie about it so many times we can't figure what he stands for at all.
You guys are a hoot!
No one has been convicted or indicted for any crime related to the election, you fucking douchebag liar.
But it's not looking good for Manafort, who allegedly lied about passing insider campaign info to a Russian spy while head the Trump campaign.
Of course, that isn't even a crime, so why did you mention it?

He isn't accused of lying to the FBI, moron. He's accused of lying to Congress. However, the following people lied to Congress and haven't been charged with any felonies:

1. Hillary Clinton
  2. James Comey
  3. John Brennan
  4. Jim Clapper
  5. Andrew McCabe
  6. Peter Strozk
  7. Lisa Page
  8. Sally Yates
  9. Bruce Ohre
  10. Rod Rosenstein

And now Special Counsel Robert Mueller has indicted him with one count of obstruction, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering, according to a Justice Department filing on Thursday.

Seems he's been engaged in a bit more than I thought, actually.

Eh, doesn't matter. He's insignificant.

Because it would show that the head pf the Trump campaign was compromised. And he likely received some sort of quid pro quo from foreign nationals for this action, which, once known, absolutely would constitute a crime.

1. Hillary Clinton
  2. James Comey
  3. John Brennan
  4. Jim Clapper
  5. Andrew McCabe
  6. Peter Strozk
  7. Lisa Page
  8. Sally Yates
  9. Bruce Ohre
  10. Rod Rosenstein

And now Special Counsel Robert Mueller has indicted him with one count of obstruction, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering, according to a Justice Department filing on Thursday.

Seems he's been engaged in a bit more than I thought, actually.

Eh, doesn't matter. He's insignificant.
In other words, only Republican lies to Congress matter. Deep state pieces of shit get off scot free.

Because it would show that the head pf the Trump campaign was compromised. And he likely received some sort of quid pro quo from foreign nationals for this action, which, once known, absolutely would constitute a crime.
You have to prove he engaged in quid pro quo. However, not even that would be a crime. Campaign polls are not classified information. They can be bought and sold to anyone just like any other privately generated information.

You paranoid turds have to get a grip on the fact that communicating with Russians is not a crime.

You have to prove he engaged in quid pro quo.
Yes, for him to be convicted of such a crime. Yes, ot would be a crime.. Well, *I* don't have to prove anything, prosecutors do. And we have Roger stone, allegedly with the campaign and WikiLeaks to release stolen emails.

You have to prove he engaged in quid pro quo. However, not even that would be a crime.

WOW..."not even that would be a crime"?

Wow

You people are amazing and you sure do have the Russian troll bot "vote"

You have to prove he engaged in quid pro quo.
Yes, for him to be convicted of such a crime. Well, *I* don't have to prove anything, prosecutors do. And we have Roger stone, allegedly with the campaign and WikiLeaks to release stolen emails.
In other words, you know you're full of shit, so you pass off the responsibility to Mueller.

What a fucking douchebag.

You have to prove he engaged in quid pro quo. However, not even that would be a crime.

WOW..."not even that would be a crime"?

Wow

You people are amazing and you sure do have the Russian troll bot "vote"
How is getting paid for perfectly legal information a crime, shit for brains? Can you show me the law that says it's illegal to give internal polling information to a third party?

Of course you can't.

...all the rest is bullshit.
When did lying to the FBI become just bullshit?
When Hillary did it.
When did Hillary lie to the FBI and why wasnt she charged? :rolleyes:
She wasn't charged because a bunch of partisan deep state douchebags are running the investigation.

Hillary Clinton’s Eight Email Lies, Exposed by James Comey | National Review
Victims...all victims.

In other words, you know you're full of shit, so you pass off the responsibility to Mueller.
You sound like a fool. I would not be in posession of the evidence, nor am i the prosecutor. I don't have to prove anything, not can i convict anyone of anything

Remember, you are the only one stating things with any certainty, like, "there is no evidence". So try to remember that the next time you open your cry hole to cry some more.

Forum List

Back