Rommey To Vote For Barrett Confirmation

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
The more I watch of the hearing replays, the more respect I have for that woman. She wasn't soft and she wasn't coy. She simply beat the shit out of the left wing assholes who came in with questions that show they really have no respect for the separation of powers or the constitution (which many don't seem to understand).

Mitt Romney, who I don't like, has stated he is voting to confirm her.

That was the lefts last chance just getting flushed.

Rommey said:

“After meeting with Judge Barrett and carefully reviewing her record and her testimony, I intend to vote in favor of her confirmation to the Supreme Court. She is impressive, and her distinguished legal and academic credentials make it clear that she is exceptionally well qualified to serve as our next Supreme Court justice,” Sen. Romney said in a release. “I am confident that she will faithfully apply the law and our Constitution, impartially and regardless of policy preferences.”

Well, a broken clock is right twice a day.

I wonder when the other time will be.

Thanks Mitt......

The more I watch of the hearing replays, the more respect I have for that woman. She wasn't soft and she wasn't coy. She simply beat the shit out of the left wing assholes who came in with questions that show they really have no respect for the separation of powers or the constitution (which many don't seem to understand).

Rommey said:

“After meeting with Judge Barrett and carefully reviewing her record and her testimony, I intend to vote in favor of her confirmation to the Supreme Court. She is impressive, and her distinguished legal and academic credentials make it clear that she is exceptionally well qualified to serve as our next Supreme Court justice,” Sen. Romney said in a release. “I am confident that she will faithfully apply the law and our Constitution, impartially and regardless of policy preferences.”

Thanks Mitt......

Well you can't take the conservative out of Romney, yet he was wrong to vote yes impeachment on Tramp, so that made him a RINO.

Dems made fools of themselves during the confirmation hearings. That idiot Dem from Hawaii bashed Barret for using the term, "sexual preference". Then Fox News dug up video of both her and Biden using the same exact term. It's that kind of dishonest low blow crap Dems have been pulling lately the people find offensive.

Now Susan Collins needs to pull her head out of her ass. Also that ahem, Republican in Alaska.

Rommey said:

Thanks Mitt......
Meh ... the next Dem POTUS who enjoys congressional cooperation will simply expand the court and stuff it full of activist, anti-constitutionalist justices. After that, any Repub POTUS with the same cooperation will again expand the USSC and pack it with pro-American justices. In a century there will be so many USSC justices none of 'em will know the names or faces of all their colleagues.

Dems are hellbent on destroying this country by hook or crook because they are traitors ... every stinkin' one of 'em.

• Banned
He’d face backlash at home is the reason, nothing more.

We'll never really know.

But, I agree with Turley's assesment and I think Romney paid her the same complements.

I am betting he likes her.

Given his druthers....I don't believe we would have nominated at all.

Even Murkowski and Collins will vote to confirm.

We'll never really know.

But, I agree with Turley's assesment and I think Romney paid her the same complements.

We do really know.

Bob Bennett got thrown out on his ass for doing less than what Mittens has done.

• Banned

We'll never really know.

We do really know.

Bob Bennett got thrown out on his ass for doing less than what Mittens has done.

We'll have to disagree.

I am not a Romney fan.

Main point being.....she's in.

She's going to be really good too.

...Well you can't take the conservative out of Romney, yet he was wrong to vote yes impeachment on Tramp, so that made him a RINO.
Although I did not vote for him in 2012 after his foolish Forty-Seven Percent remark, I see Romney as an honorable man, who voted fact-and-conscience.

It does not surprise me that he plans on voting to confirm Barrett... the woman is truly impressive, and the idiot Left didn't lay a glove on her in the hearings.

We need more SCOTUS justices who are willing to limit themselves to INTERPRETING law and not MAKING law from that lifetime unelected bench.

Last edited:

Rommey said:

Thanks Mitt......

Well you can't take the conservative out of Romney, yet he was wrong to vote yes impeachment on Tramp, so that made him a RINO.

Romney is not a conservative.

Forum List

Back