Romney afraid to appear on The View

:lmao:
Regis Philbin sat down with Joy Behar on her new Current TV show, and was quickly asked about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Behar said that Romney recently canceled his Thursday "View" appearance, and recalled how the Republican presidential candidate said that appearing on the show is "high risk."

"[Romney] was caught in that 47 percent—you know—Americans are on the boob speech, and he said that we were a bunch of sharped-tongue women at 'The View.' What do you think of that?" Behar asked.

"Oh I think he's right on the money," Philbin said through his laughs. "Way to go, Mitt!"

Regis Philbin Agrees With Romney: 'View' Hosts Are Sharp-Tongued (VIDEO)

It is high risk. They would be on Romney like a fly on shit, unlike the way they treat Obama. You are aware that Obama has a standing invitation to appear on O'Reilly , Hannity, etc. don't you? Wonder why he doesn't? Maybe it would be high risk?

Oh for Pete's sake.

For the FIVE THOUSANDTH TIME -

Obama DID go on fux with O'Reilly.

Can't you brainless rw's ever get anything right?

(With rw's, you can pretty much just post the very same thing over and over. They don't know the difference and they will never NEVER learn!

You know the Obamabots have lost it when you see em here professing their undying love for The View. Pretty much sums them up no? I guess they see the writing on the wall. Their Dear Leader could very well be all done. And that must be incredibly disturbing to such loyal bots. This thread shows just how disturbing. It's actually kind of sad...But not too much. ;)

You know the Obamabots have lost it when you see em here professing their undying love for The View. Pretty much sums them up no? I guess they see the writing on the wall. Their Dear Leader could very well be all done. And that must be incredibly disturbing to such loyal bots. This thread shows just how disturbing. It's actually kind of sad...But not too much. ;)

haha - sidenote: When I think of The View, I think of Rosie O'Donnell and how Donald Trump b*tch slapped her publicly over and over again. Those videos are still on youtube.

:eusa_clap:

Seeing Mitten's fear of last night's female debate moderator explains why Romney is afraid to go on the View. He can only handle women neatly put away in binders.

haha - sidenote: When I think of The View, I think of Rosie O'Donnell and how Donald Trump b*tch slapped her publicly over and over again. Those videos are still on youtube.

:eusa_clap:

Yeah, desperate times for Obamabots. I mean come on, THE VIEW?? That all they got? Yikes! They're clearly in big trouble.

It is high risk. They would be on Romney like a fly on shit, unlike the way they treat Obama. You are aware that Obama has a standing invitation to appear on O'Reilly , Hannity, etc. don't you? Wonder why he doesn't? Maybe it would be high risk?

Oh for Pete's sake.

For the FIVE THOUSANDTH TIME -

Obama DID go on fux with O'Reilly.

Can't you brainless rw's ever get anything right?

(With rw's, you can pretty much just post the very same thing over and over. They don't know the difference and they will never NEVER learn!

Yes he did. obama did make an appearance on O'Reilly. Four years ago when he didn't have a record to run on. Now that he has, it's quite different. obama won't go on any show that might question him about his record.

Seeing Mitten's fear of last night's female debate moderator explains why Romney is afraid to go on the View. He can only handle women neatly put away in binders.

You've clearly inhaled one too many Whoopi farts. You've completely lost it. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

If Whoopie was in a binder, maybe Mitten wouldn't be so terrified of her.

Is this the new "Big Bird" meme? Cause that one worked out really well too.

:lol: Like i said, desperate times for Obamabots. Look for em to ramp up their ole standby "EEEETZ DAT BOOOOOSH!!" That's all they got in the end. Their guy just doesn't have a record to run on. And even the loyal Bots know that.

Forum List

Back