Romney afraid to appear on The View

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

Romney wouldn't get eaten for lunch. But aside from Elizabeth, what's the point in going on a show where the women are completely in the tank for Obama? They won't do him any favors.

Yeah. Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Why would any conservative EVER go on the View??

Shit why would anyone ever go on that shitty program???

Why in hell would anyone give a shit what the women on the View have to say about anything??

My God. Some folks need to get a fucking life.

Still LMAO.

:lmao:
Regis Philbin sat down with Joy Behar on her new Current TV show, and was quickly asked about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Behar said that Romney recently canceled his Thursday "View" appearance, and recalled how the Republican presidential candidate said that appearing on the show is "high risk."

"[Romney] was caught in that 47 percent—you know—Americans are on the boob speech, and he said that we were a bunch of sharped-tongue women at 'The View.' What do you think of that?" Behar asked.

"Oh I think he's right on the money," Philbin said through his laughs. "Way to go, Mitt!"

Regis Philbin Agrees With Romney: 'View' Hosts Are Sharp-Tongued (VIDEO)

yawn.jpg

Y'all wake me up when Willard the Windsock and Hussein Obama are willing to face Judge Napolitano or John Stossel. When they do that, maybe I'll take them seriously.

:lmao:
Regis Philbin sat down with Joy Behar on her new Current TV show, and was quickly asked about Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

Behar said that Romney recently canceled his Thursday "View" appearance, and recalled how the Republican presidential candidate said that appearing on the show is "high risk."

"[Romney] was caught in that 47 percent—you know—Americans are on the boob speech, and he said that we were a bunch of sharped-tongue women at 'The View.' What do you think of that?" Behar asked.

"Oh I think he's right on the money," Philbin said through his laughs. "Way to go, Mitt!"

Regis Philbin Agrees With Romney: 'View' Hosts Are Sharp-Tongued (VIDEO)

It is high risk. They would be on Romney like a fly on shit, unlike the way they treat Obama. You are aware that Obama has a standing invitation to appear on O'Reilly , Hannity, etc. don't you? Wonder why he doesn't? Maybe it would be high risk?

and who can really blame him? He'd get eaten for lunch.

So true.Their sole purpose would be to smear him and twist what ever he said.
If were just Barbara Waa Waa in a one on one.But to be on a show with the others
excluding Elizabeth of course..what's the point.

We all know what a dope is right? So does Mitt....

The View:

Donkey-ass.jpg

Last edited:
That's his income you lying hack. As usual you just make crap up to try and cause problems. It has to be pretty awful to have such a bitter personality.

You would know, Sasquatch. :rolleyes:

There's a difference between salary and income, BTW... :lol:
Exactly. And we all know Mitten didn't donate 57% of his income to charity. What we don't know is what his salary was so we can't determine if he donated 57% of $20 or what....or nothing.

Not much difference than his lie that he gave all his inheritance to charity.

Now you are proving negatives.
Brilliant.

Forum List

Back