Romney caught on tape

as romney shoots himself in the foot again...

How long before republicans start blaming the media?

the media should be blamed. They're corrupt. They got their dear leader elected, and now they're in full-blown panic-mode. He's a disaster and they know it. So now it's time to distract the people from that sad reality. I guess we'll see if it works though. See ya on election day.

$Cry-Baby-GOP.jpg

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

Guess he was talking about the people this administration is paying to stay poor (welfare)...

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Guess he was talking about the people this administration is paying to stay poor (welfare)...

Wall Street ran a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

And it was Republicans who fought to keep the derivatives market unregulated.

Going broke? It currently has a $2.5 trillion surplus.

Are you just a dishonest Hack, or are you really this stupid? It is suppose to have a 2.5 Trillion Surplus and would if they Hacks in DC had kept to their word and not Rapped the Slush Fund. There is no Surplus, there is no money, They spent it all.

Wake up asshole.

When you buy a treasury bond, where do you think your money goes?

Last edited:
Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic

Funny, Its working for him and true! Have a listen to all talk radio. Take your nose out the those liberal asses you like so much sniffer.

It was pretty apparent in the Republican debates that the candidates did little for the Republican cause, and now Romney is slowly destroying himself by being himself. It is time for the Republicans to stop Romney from talking. Romney should run lots of expensive advertisments with Romney saying "I approve of this message," but no more. It is not really Romney's fault he just doen't understand America.

Moron, it's been going into the General Fund for decades.

Here, dumbass, learn some facts.

Trust Fund FAQs

Social Security taxes are paid into the Social Security Trust Fund maintained by the U.S. Treasury (technically, the "Federal Old-Age and Survivors Insurance Trust Fund", as established by 42 U.S.C. § 401(a)). Current year expenses are paid from current Social Security tax revenues. When revenues exceed expenditures, as they have in most years, the excess is invested in special series, non-marketable U.S. Government bonds, thus the Social Security Trust Fund indirectly finances the federal government's general purpose deficit spending. In 2007, the cumulative excess of Social Security taxes and interest received over benefits paid out stood at $2.2 trillion.[36] The Trust Fund is regarded by some as an accounting trick which holds no economic significance. Others argue that it has specific legal significance because the Treasury securities it holds are backed by the "full faith and credit" of the U.S. government, which has an obligation to repay its debt.

Social Security (United States) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Its the latest Democrtaic pnzi schee moron.

Wall Street ran a derivatives based Ponzi scheme that destroyed the world economy in 2008.

And it was Republicans who fought to keep the derivatives market unregulated.

Funny, who has Obama been in bed with since he took office?.... Wall Street
Who ran the Ponzi scheme on voters promising to cut the national debt, and to bring peace and respect back to the ME?

Hey vote for the guy that is reducing the middle class and growing the people living in poverty. Vote for the guy that thinks this country should be more like European economies and is modeling his plan after Zimbabwe. That will fix the country, right????

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes or Social Security taxes or Medicare taxes.

Romney is one of the 47%!

Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

His problem is that those people are disproportionately in red states -- that is, states that tend to vote Republican:

nonpayers.banner.taxfound.jpg

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic
Look away, Dixieland.

Hey asshole.....

Most of them used to be blue states...old habits die hard....but they are going away.

When will you morons learn how to think ?

Forum List

Back