Romney caught on tape

Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic
Look away, Dixieland.

Hey asshole.....

Most of them used to be blue states...old habits die hard....but they are going away.

When will you morons learn how to think ?
Yep, still racist. They only switched parties because of the Civil Rights Act.

Last edited:
Has anyone heard from Lying Ryan in the past couple of days? This poor schlub has to be thinking to himself, "What the fuck did I get myself into."

Look away, Dixieland.

Hey asshole.....

Most of them used to be blue states...old habits die hard....but they are going away.

Yep, still racist. They only switched parties because of the Civil Rights Act.

So you are saying that the democrats in the south that learned to live off the American government were also racist ? Wow. That's quite an endorsement of democrats.

Has anyone heard from Lying Ryan in the past couple of days? This poor schlub has to be thinking to himself, "What the fuck did I get myself into."

Yes.

And we are also hearing from Stephanies "The Whore" Cutter who is out lying her oversized ass off about Romney's comments. I wonder is she has any self respect or if they are paying her enough to make her ignore it.

Chuck Todd nailed her on comparing the Bitterly Clinging comment and she lied through her long nose all morning long.

527588_368717366538611_511452278_n.jpg

Here's what is most hilarious about Romney's 47% comments: He is insulting his wingnut base, because it's mostly southern RED states that fall into that 47%.

More: Where Are the 47% of Americans Who Pay No Income Taxes? - David A. Graham - The Atlantic
Look away, Dixieland.

Hey asshole.....

going away? hahahahahaha!

sure, the seniors in Florida, who worked and paid taxes their entire lives, that pay no income taxes now, whom the majority vote Republican, are going to die of old age eventually, but they are not going away any time soon.....

romney messed up bigtime Listening....telling half of Americans that are mostly working Americans, or retired seniors, they are good for nothing moochers that need personal responsibility....

talk about insulting half of Americans and telling them he doesn't give a flying hoot about them....sheesh. Even republicans KNOW he messed up....bigtime.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."
Romney continues by saying:
"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Read more: Romney's closed door comments caught on tape (Includes interview)

Listen to the tape at the link.

What Romney stated is TRUE.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Most people think they pay too much to Uncle Sam, but for some people it simply is not true.

In 2009, roughly 47% of households, or 71 million, will not owe any federal income tax, according to estimates by the nonpartisan Tax Policy Center.

Some in that group will even get additional money from the government because they qualify for refundable tax breaks.

The ranks of those whose major federal tax burdens net out at zero -- or less -- is on the rise. The center's original 2009 estimate was 38%. That was before enactment in February of the $787 billion economic recovery package, which included a host of new or expanded tax breaks.

The issue doesn't get a lot of attention even as lawmakers debate how to pay for policy initiatives like health reform, whether to extend the Bush tax cuts and how to reduce the deficit.

The vast majority of households making up to $30,000 fall into the category, as do nearly half of all households making between $30,000 and $40,000.

As you move up the income scale the percentages drop.

Nearly 22% of those making between $50,000 and $75,000 end up with no federal income tax liability or negative liability as do 9% of households with incomes between $75,000 and $100,000.

Of course, income taxes don't tell the whole story. Workers are also subject to payroll taxes, which support Social Security and Medicare.

When considering federal income taxes in combination with payroll taxes, the percent of households with a net liability of zero or less is estimated to be 24% this year, according to the Tax Policy Center's estimates.

A key reason why there is a zero-liability group at all is because the U.S. tax system is progressive. Those who bring in more money pay more than those lower down the income scale to support government functions such as national defense and social safety nets like Medicaid for those in need. That progressivity can be dialed up or down.

"Some think it's too progressive. Some don't think it's progressive enough," said Roberton Williams, a senior fellow at the center.

President Obama falls into the latter camp. He has proposed increasing the income tax burden on families making more than $250,000 and individuals making more than $200,000, while offering new measures to reduce the tax bite for most Americans making less.

One of Obama's proposals is to extend the 2001 and 2003 Bush tax cuts for everyone except high-income tax filers, which was the group that derived the most benefit from those cuts.

As a result, under Obama's budget, he would keep the ranks of the non-payers higher than they would otherwise be.
47% of households owe no tax - and their ranks are growing - Sep. 30, 2009

LOOK AT THIS CHART:
chart_households_no_income_tax.03.gif

And here is Obama in a 1998 speech stating--I actually believe in redistribution.
Obama In 1998: "I Actually Believe In Redistribution" - YouTube

cb041911dapr20110419084608.jpg

Now do you understand what OBAMA wants to do with this country?

Last edited:
Look away, Dixieland.

Hey asshole.....

sure, the seniors in Florida, who worked and paid taxes their entire lives, that pay no income taxes now, whom the majority vote Republican, are going to die of old age eventually, but they are not going away any time soon.....

romney messed up bigtime Listening....telling half of Americans that are mostly working Americans, or retired seniors, they are good for nothing moochers that need personal responsibility....

talk about insulting half of Americans and telling them he doesn't give a flying hoot about them....sheesh. Even republicans KNOW he messed up....bigtime.

Were you trying to counter my argument ?

If so, please point out how. I said nothing about seniors. What I said was the the democratic south carries some old "habits" (like people on welfare) and a high amount of poverty. Since turning red they've started to do things like attract car manufacturing. Or are you not aware of that ?

Hey asshole.....

If so, please point out how. I said nothing about seniors. What I said was the the democratic south carries some old "habits" (like people on welfare) and a high amount of poverty. Since turning red they've started to do things like attract car manufacturing. Or are you not aware of that ?
retired seniors are the largest segment of that 47% who owe no income taxes that Romney disparaged....

retired seniors are the largest segment of that 47% who owe no income taxes that Romney disparaged....

RETIRED = WORKED ALL OF THEIR LIVES AND PAID FUCKING TAXES FOR THE LOVE OF TITTING FUCKING JESUS TITS GODS COCK CHRIST!...

Why are you People so Absurdly Dishonest for Obama?...

Lying for him doesn't make you any Less Responsible for Slavery. :thup:

:)

peace...

Romney doesn't pay federal income taxes or Social Security taxes or Medicare taxes.

Romney is part of the 47%.

Forum List

Back