Romney caught on tape

going away? hahahahahaha!

sure, the seniors in Florida, who worked and paid taxes their entire lives, that pay no income taxes now, whom the majority vote Republican, are going to die of old age eventually, but they are not going away any time soon.....

romney messed up bigtime Listening....telling half of Americans that are mostly working Americans, or retired seniors, they are good for nothing moochers that need personal responsibility....

talk about insulting half of Americans and telling them he doesn't give a flying hoot about them....sheesh. Even republicans KNOW he messed up....bigtime.

Were you trying to counter my argument ?

If so, please point out how. I said nothing about seniors. What I said was the the democratic south carries some old "habits" (like people on welfare) and a high amount of poverty. Since turning red they've started to do things like attract car manufacturing. Or are you not aware of that ?
retired seniors are the largest segment of that 47% who owe no income taxes that Romney disparaged....

Except that he wasn't referring to retired seniors at all, and you know that Care, I'm surprised at how dishonest you're being here. :eusa_eh:

If so, please point out how. I said nothing about seniors. What I said was the the democratic south carries some old "habits" (like people on welfare) and a high amount of poverty. Since turning red they've started to do things like attract car manufacturing. Or are you not aware of that ?
retired seniors are the largest segment of that 47% who owe no income taxes that Romney disparaged....

RETIRED = WORKED ALL OF THEIR LIVES AND PAID FUCKING TAXES FOR THE LOVE OF TITTING FUCKING JESUS TITS GODS COCK CHRIST!...

Why are you People so Absurdly Dishonest for Obama?...

Lying for him doesn't make you any Less Responsible for Slavery. :thup:

:)

peace...

Yep, apparently they can't make their point or show anything positive to support so they have to lie and distort. If Obama and his policies were so great, they should be able to support him based on that, they should be able to talk about those successes, but they cannot. All they can do is lie and distort what the opponent says. It's sad that our country has come to be so divided and that people have to rationalize lying to support an idealogy that is bankrupt.

This whole thing cracks me up...Romney CAUGHT ON TAPE TELLING THE TRUTH! Horrors! This is NEWS! The election is lost!

Meanwhile, Obama's policies have resulted in death, destruction and economic collapse...AND he's stockpiling ammunition earmarked to be used against Americans, and he's moving forward with plans to construct warehouses and camps for us.

Obviously, Obama is the president for America!

Last edited:
This whole thing cracks me up...Romney CAUGHT ON TAPE TELLING THE TRUTH! Horrors! This is NEWS! The election is lost!

Meanwhile, Obama's policies have resulted in death, destruction and economic collapse...AND he's stockpiling weapons.

Not really. The 47% are not all Democrats, so he was lightyears away from the truth.

Meanwhile, Obama's policies have resulted in death, destruction and economic collapse...AND he's stockpiling ammunition earmarked to be used against Americans, and he's moving forward with plans to construct warehouses and camps for us.

No, Romney perpetrated one of the biggest lies in American History

Those 47% are not mooching off of government.
They are not looking for handouts
They do not expect something for free

The overwhelming majority are hard working Americans looking for their piece of the American dream.

RETIRED = WORKED ALL OF THEIR LIVES AND PAID FUCKING TAXES FOR THE LOVE OF TITTING FUCKING JESUS TITS GODS COCK CHRIST!...

peace...

Yep, apparently they can't make their point or show anything positive to support so they have to lie and distort. If Obama and his policies were so great, they should be able to support him based on that, they should be able to talk about those successes, but they cannot. All they can do is lie and distort what the opponent says. It's sad that our country has come to be so divided and that people have to rationalize lying to support an idealogy that is bankrupt.

Care's point was correct, it's just Mal and you who missed it.

She wasn't calling those seniors who worked all their lives free riders or anything of the sort, she was doing quite the opposite, pointing out they're retired........like Mal did in his responsive rant.............taking a shot at Mitt because they are included in his derragatory statements about the 47%.

You both agreed with care.

peace...

She wasn't calling those seniors who worked all their lives free riders or anything of the sort, she was doing quite the opposite, pointing out they're retired........like Mal did in his responsive rant.............taking a shot at Mitt because they are included in his derragatory statements about the 47%.

Um, I didn't think Care was calling those seniors who worked all of their lives free riders. Her insinuation was that it was Romney that called those senior who worked all of their lives free riders when he made his remark, which isn't even close to being true. Just like you did in your post I quoted, Romney was not including seniors who worked and paid taxes all of their lives as free riders. Actually, he didn't call anyone 'free riders', but hey keep spreading the progaganda, it's the only way your guy even remotely has a chance of winning. ;)

So, yes we agreed with Care that they are not free riders, as does Mitt Romney, what we don't agree with is her opinion that Romney was speaking about them when he made his remark. Keep up!!!

Um, I didn't think Care was calling those seniors who worked all of their lives free riders. Her insinuation was that it was Romney that called those senior who worked all of their lives free riders when he made his remark, which isn't even close to being true. Just like you did in your post I quoted, Romney was not including seniors who worked and paid taxes all of their lives as free riders. Actually, he didn't call anyone 'free riders', but hey keep spreading the progaganda, it's the only way your guy even remotely has a chance of winning. ;)

So, yes we agreed with Care that they are not free riders, as does Mitt Romney, what we don't agree with is her opinion that Romney was speaking about them when he made his remark. Keep up!!!

No, he was talking about the 47% who don't pay texes in a derragatory way - when in fact, a large chunk of the 47% paid taxes all their lives.

I don't see him qualifying his remarks with something like, "well, not all 47%"

Except that he wasn't referring to retired seniors at all, and you know that Care, I'm surprised at how dishonest you're being here. :eusa_eh:

it is simple...

Sure....Romney lumped everything together.....an error? Not really...he was talking off the cuff....he was referring to 47% of the people that do not pay federal income taxes will not be "turned on" by his mantra of "lowering taxes"....

His error was that he did not carefully choose his words....but anyone who has been following Romney knows what his sentiments are.

Now...should he have chosen his words more carefully? Not really...he was speaking in a closed forum to people that know where he stands...he did not need to worry about people misunderstanding him.

Same thing with Obama with his "clinging to religion and guns" line....he was not referring to all those that were frustrated......and those that he was speaking to knew exactly what he meant.

Anyone who dices this differently is being dishonest.

OPh yeah...Obama diced it differently on Letterman.....so he is dishonest.

No, he was talking about the 47% who don't pay texes in a derragatory way - when in fact, a large chunk of the 47% paid taxes all their lives.

I don't see him qualifying his remarks with something like, "well, not all 47%"

You make a good point

Many of the people in the 47% used to be better off. They used to have a better job, they used to have benefits, they used to own a house....they used to pay federal taxes

With the economic downturn many families are now struggling. They are not begging for government handouts like Romney says. They are asking for things to return to the way things were when they could support their families with a good job with benefits

you and miss gunslinger who thanked you clearly have reading comprehension problems....

is that my fault?

What is your fault is that you're dishonest.

The chart I posted on this....included everyone working, filing their taxes.... the irs's numbers... that 47% that romney spoke about that the taxfoundation collaborated, was FOR THOSE WORKING, with income.....filing income taxes....that's what Romney said....read his full statement.
I did, and that isn't what Romney said. He spoke of the 47% of Americans who are receiving federal benefits. Those who are dependent on government will vote for the one who promotes dependance, Barack Obama.
He said those moochers in the 47% were the ones not owing/paying any income taxes dearest.....

it's on tape, you can't twist and turn it to make it in to something else.... it was a gaffe on his part.....considering that many in that 47% not paying income taxes are/were his supporters and Republicans.

There is a difference between talking about the ones working and earning income of their own and when all said and done on April 15th, do not legally owe any tax, and the so called moochers on welfare with no income to report who don't even file income taxes....

It's amazing to me that he criticized these workers/ and retired seniors, for taking advantage of tax codes to reduce their tax obligation....

While utilizing every tax break, every loop hole and every tax credit advantage that the gvt had available to him, to reduce his obligation in taxes from 35% down to 13.9 % and told the world that he would have basically been negligent to NOT use these loopholes to reduce his taxes....

While he disparages the 47% who owe no income taxes due to using all tax credits and breaks that are legally allowed for them...

Honestly, that's pretty shocking to me....and extremely 2 FACED of him....

so....it's OK if you are one of the wealthiest.... to avoid taxes due by using every legal deduction and loophole available.

and

NOT OK if you are in the middle to lower incomes, using every tax break and deductions legally available to reduce your tax obligations.

Just crazy and obviously a person who feels he and the wealthiest are "special" and due this special treatment, while demeaning and disparaging those who are not wealthy, using tax laws to reduce the taxes they owe....

Who was he referring to?

"they will vote for this president no matter what…These are people who pay no income tax. My job is is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

What a great quote. What's your problem with it?

you and miss gunslinger who thanked you clearly have reading comprehension problems....

is that my fault?

The chart I posted on this....included everyone working, filing their taxes.... the irs's numbers... that 47% that romney spoke about that the taxfoundation collaborated, was FOR THOSE WORKING, with income.....filing income taxes....that's what Romney said....read his full statement.
I did, and that isn't what Romney said. He spoke of the 47% of Americans who are receiving federal benefits. Those who are dependent on government will vote for the one who promotes dependance, Barack Obama.
He said those moochers in the 47% were the ones not owing/paying any income taxes dearest.....

it's on tape, you can't twist and turn it to make it in to something else.... it was a gaffe on his part.....considering that many in that 47% not paying income taxes are/were his supporters and Republicans.

There is a difference between talking about the ones working and earning income of their own and when all said and done on April 15th, do not legally owe any tax, and the so called moochers on welfare with no income to report who don't even file income taxes....

It's amazing to me that he criticized these workers/ and retired seniors, for taking advantage of tax codes to reduce their tax obligation....

While utilizing every tax break, every loop hole and every tax credit advantage that the gvt had available to him, to reduce his obligation in taxes from 35% down to 13.9 % and told the world that he would have basically been negligent to NOT use these loopholes to reduce his taxes....

While he disparages the 47% who owe no income taxes due to using all tax credits and breaks that are legally allowed for them...

so....it's OK if you are one of the wealthiest.... to avoid taxes due by using every legal deduction and loophole available.

and

NOT OK if you are in the middle to lower incomes, using every tax break and deductions legally available to reduce your tax obligations.

Just crazy and obviously a person who feels he and the wealthiest are "special" and due this special treatment, while demeaning and disparaging those who are not wealthy, using tax laws to reduce the taxes they owe....

Moochers, The new 47ers.

If you're a 47er it's not your fault. You didn't make that happen. Somebody else made that happen.

Last edited:

No, Romney perpetrated one of the biggest lies in American History

Those 47% are not mooching off of government.
They are not looking for handouts
They do not expect something for free

The overwhelming majority are hard working Americans looking for their piece of the American dream.

they are likely mooching off someone

He said the 47% are the 47% who do not pay income taxes....Newby.....are you saying he did not say that, even though it's on tape that he did?

is that my fault?

and

He never said moochers.

AN honest evaluation of what he was saying to those that understand his position was that there was no way he would convince those that do not pay income tax that he was the right candidate becuase he wants to lower taxes.

Sure...one can take what he said and say "he meant this" and "he meant that"...as you are doing....

But that is not being honest.

Now...sure he said 47%.....but then he broke them down.....siad they are vioctims...they are used to entitlements....but not meaning ALL believe they are victims....just saying IN THAT 47% are those that feel they are victims....

But whatever...you will believe what you want.

But then I guess I should believe that Obama believes that ALL that are frsutrated cling to guns and religion...

But I dont......I knew what he meant by it.

It was a gaffe on his part....he may have meant something else, but he merged the two, to make them one and the same group.

Forum List

Back