Romney caught on tape

I don't think it will be for you because he'll be able to explain himself rather than let the press warp what he meant into the negative nonsense they've made it out to be.

Obama will lie and the mod will help him to lie and attempt to prevent Mitt from exposing his lies.

Making excuses already?

Romney couldn't handle Santorums attacks......Obama will bury him

Excuse me........but what happened to Santorum????

Huh????

Can you see how well those kinds of attacks work????

I guess not. Obama won't be able to get away with it because it will blow away his nice-guy image.

First, Santorum didn't really attack Romney on a personal level, but Romney certainl attacked him. Santorum avoided the piling on over Bain that Perry and Gingrich did.

Secondly, the reason why Santorum didn't get the nomination was because all you guys told yourselves he and everyone else who wasn't Mittens was "unelectable". So you all got behind Romney with the enthusiasm of the Groom at a shotgun wedding.

Whose "unelectable" now, guy?

Who are the 47% that will vote for the President no matter what?

-the 47 % are those who are dependent on gvt
-the 47% are those who believe they are victims
-the 47% are those who believe that gvt has the responsibility to care for them
-the 47% are those who believe they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing
-the 47% are those who pay no income taxes
-the 47% are those who take no personal responsibility and care for their lives.

that's the 47% according to romney's own words.

I just don't see how this can be gotten around to mean anything else but what he said the 47% were....

maybe he didn't mean it? I dunno?

Maybe he was just pandering and telling those 50k a plate donors what they wanted to hear?

Maybe he picked that figure of 47% out of the clear blue and not from the charts and graphs that have been distributed and forwarded by republicans time and time again on those who pay no income taxes?

--------------------------------------------------

How does he get that 47% figure that he used? Is there some chart that shows that 47% of Americans rely and expect gvt assistance or some chart that shows that 47% of Americans don't take personal responsibility for their own lives? Or some chart that shows that 47% of Americans believe they are victims?

PS. I don't go to any blogs on the left or the right. I heard the recording on the news....and of course, on this site....*

here is an article from Huffington Post from 2011 that might answer some of your question -
Nearly Half Of Americans Live In Households With Government Aid

Exactly what I was getting at in my earlier post... thanks!
seriously Newby? Did you read the article? They are including seniors who are receiving medicare, for goodness sakes....

SO, now medicare is considered welfare, or mooching, or lacking in personal responsibility etc etc etc etc etc etc ......

so, if my mom lived with me, then my family is considered one of those family's or households that relies on government assistance?

SEE the dishonesty in all of this? The trying to make 50% of Americans feel like they are the scum of the Earth, being a part of a family ''that receives gvt assistance'', (OH MY GOD how evil of them!) just because their elderly mom lives with them and receives Medicare when they had to work for a living in order to even qualify for it...

and include medicare just so people can quote 47% receive yadahyadahyadaha assistance from the gvt garbage....it's disturbing to see this deceiving crap.

And yes, OF COURSE gvt assistance has gone up due to the employment crisis we are in....it's only logical that these numbers would go up during these times....do I like it...no....do I think it is necessary, yes.

And maybe there are people earning good money but still getting assistance that we could reduce, but by FAR most additional people receiving this assistance, the extra 100 bucks a month in food stamps or whatever, are people who can use it....

AND if Romney had not SAID that the 47% were those not paying any income tax....MAYBE none of this would be arguable and it's only the people in this linked article that he was talking about...but i suppose that still leaves the problem of him labeling seniors on medicare as the moochers, entitled demanding, and lacking in personal responsibility for their lives.

Last edited:
I'm sure he will have to address the 47% video several times during the debates

Should be fun

I am looking forward to it. One of these days someone is going to have to point out that the Emperor Has No Clothes.

It's always painful....but it's time.

Yes indeed

Romney will be presented as the empty suit he is

You mean like our constant campaigner "community organizer"--whatever that is--President?

You're not really trying to compare the experience and achievement of Mitt Romney to our community organizer--are you?

Here's your comparison between Obama and Romney.

Obama's horrible August 2012 job report. Employment in this country hits a 30 year LOW.
August jobs report: hiring down, unemployment falls - Sep. 7, 2012

Romney--went into Mass. at 5.7% unemployment and left with 4.3% unemployment considered full employment by many economists in this nation.
Governorship of Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Under Obama we have lost our Triple A bond rating--just last week again we were downgraded to Double A (Minus). We are 16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this debt just in interest over the next decade.
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012
US Credit Rating Cut by Egan-Jones ... Again - US* Business News - CNBC

Compared to Romney going into office with 1.5 billion dollar deficit and leaving with the state with a 2 billion dollar surplus.

Romney called in to save the Utah Winter Olympic games from disaster--donates 1 million to it--then gives his 3 year salary as CEO of the games--1.4 million to charity. "According to liberals--This is supposedly a man that doesn't care about poor people?"
Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UNDER OBAMA:
There are 23 million Americans either unemployed or underemployed in this country.
46 million Americans are on food stamps. Medium household incomes have dropped over $4000.00 since Obama took office. 1 in 6 families are now living beneath the poverty level.
We are 16 trillion in red ink with the younger generation is expected to pay $224,000 just in interest on this debt. Consumer Confidence is in the tank.
Welcome to Forbes
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent
Consumer confidence - Aug. 28, 2012

Now exactly "who is the EMPTY SUIT"?

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Last edited:
Let's keep talking about something trivial as long as it's keeps the eye off the ball with the REAL news that's actually going on in the Middle East.

Let's switch it....Let's say Obama said what Mitt said, and George Bush was president and all the turmoil going on in the middle east. What would the highlights of the MSM be? Yeah....I think you are now feeling reality.

So now that we all had a reality check....carry on. :eusa_whistle:

Blaming the refs?

I guess I can't get worked up about what is going on in the Middle East that much. They're angry with America. They've been angry with America as long as I can remember.

But this clip tells us some interesting things about Romney.

1) Deep down, he knows Supply Side/Trickled Down is bullshit.

2) He says stuff to his rich buddies he never says openly to the rest of us. If this was a such a winning message, why has this NOT been his message all along?

3) He has a pretty open contempt for Hispanics, the working poor, and people who depend on government.

4) His understanding of world affairs (Palestinians and Dirty Bombs) shows a guy who really isn't ready to be given the keys to the nukes.

Until he thinks he needs canned tanning to "appeal" to them

Mitt Romney with with Neil Cavuto yesterday,and Univision today:

486795_468025143228472_1803788482_n.jpg

minstrels are back?

:dunno:

Last edited:
The bitterness with which this spoiled plutocrat speaks about average Americans is astonishing.

All this from a man that pays a tiny 13% on his taxes.

Most ordinary Americans pay more than that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuSfi__MNT4&feature=player_embedded]A message - YouTube[/ame]

from “The people you are after are the people you depend on, we cook your meals …” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

These people depend on the working class and there is something very frightening to be a billionaire with staff who you don’t think you can trust. We’re not their monkeys. We mow their lawns, cook their food, watch their kids …

There used to be a social contract; that contract has evaporated as if it were written with invisible ink. So – the deal’s off … today it is a leaked video tape of Romney … tomorrow – who knows what will show up for the next guy.

Read more: “The people you are after are the people you depend on, we cook your meals …” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists
Follow us: classwarfareexists on Facebook

:smoke:

They really have been saying this for a long time, every time they talk about "broadening the base" and "lowing the rates", what did you think they meant?

A message - YouTube

from “The people you are after are the people you depend on, we cook your meals …” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

These people depend on the working class and there is something very frightening to be a billionaire with staff who you don’t think you can trust. We’re not their monkeys. We mow their lawns, cook their food, watch their kids …

There used to be a social contract; that contract has evaporated as if it were written with invisible ink. So – the deal’s off … today it is a leaked video tape of Romney … tomorrow – who knows what will show up for the next guy.

Read more: “The people you are after are the people you depend on, we cook your meals …” ‹ I Acknowledge Class Warfare Exists

gawd are you liberals always so DRAMTIC...here's this:eusa_boohoo:
this just proves his point, some believe they are poor victims

Last edited:
A message - YouTube

gawd are you liberals always so DRAMTIC...here's this:eusa_boohoo:
this just proves his point, some believe they are poor victims

That guy in the video wasn't talking as a victim, he was explaining the foolishness of the true entitlement society in underestimating those who DO know how to tie their own shoes.

I am looking forward to it. One of these days someone is going to have to point out that the Emperor Has No Clothes.

Yes indeed

You mean like our constant campaigner "community organizer"--whatever that is--President?

You're not really trying to compare the experience and achievement of Mitt Romney to our community organizer--are you?

you got something against Obama working for the Catholic Church???
Two years after graduating, Obama was hired in Chicago as director of the Developing Communities Project (DCP), a church-based community organization originally comprising eight Catholic parishes in Roseland, West Pullman, and Riverdale on Chicago's South Side. He worked there as a community organizer from June 1985 to May 1988.[31][32] He helped set up a job training program, a college preparatory tutoring program...
Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Someone wrote a book....

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father, not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30s. Then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history and no experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker, and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them; and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign.”

That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities."

My true views were not widely known, and I kept them unknown until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then the world learned the truth.

Who am I?
Answer:
ADOLPH HITLER.

If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE , you should be scared ... Very scared!

Yes indeed

Here's your comparison between Obama and Romney.

Obama's horrible August 2012 job report. Employment in this country hits a 30 year LOW.
August jobs report: hiring down, unemployment falls - Sep. 7, 2012

Romney--went into Mass. at 5.7% unemployment and left with 4.3% unemployment considered full employment by many economists in this nation.

Under Obama we have lost our Triple A bond rating--just last week again we were downgraded to Double A (Minus). We are 16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this debt just in interest over the next decade.
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012
US Credit Rating Cut by Egan-Jones ... Again - US* Business News - CNBC

Compared to Romney going into office with 1.5 billion dollar deficit and leaving with the state with a 2 billion dollar surplus.

Romney called in to save the Utah Winter Olympic games from disaster--donates 1 million to it--then gives his 3 year salary as CEO of the games--1.4 million to charity. "According to liberals--This is supposedly a man that doesn't care about poor people?"
Mitt Romney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

UNDER OBAMA:
There are 23 million Americans either unemployed or underemployed in this country.
46 million Americans are on food stamps. Medium household incomes have dropped over $4000.00 since Obama took office. 1 in 6 families are now living beneath the poverty level.
We are 16 trillion in red ink with the younger generation is expected to pay $224,000 just in interest on this debt. Consumer Confidence is in the tank.
Welcome to Forbes
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent
Consumer confidence - Aug. 28, 2012

Now exactly "who is the EMPTY SUIT"?

94505603-clinton-and-obama.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

You are actually trying to compare the qualifications of a failed Governor from Massachusetts to a four year Senator and President of the United States?

Romney is not nearly as qualified as Biden....he is not in the Presidents league

Someone wrote a book....

I was born in one country, raised in another.

My father was born in another country.

I was not his only child.

He fathered several children with numerous women.

I became very close to my mother, as my father showed no interest in me.

My mother died at an early age from cancer.

Although my father deserted me and my mother raised me, I later wrote a book idolizing my father, not my mother.

Later in life, questions arose over my real name.

My birth records were sketchy.

No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate.

I grew up practicing one faith but converted to Christianity, as it was widely accepted in my new country, but I practiced non-traditional beliefs and didn't follow Christianity, except in the public eye under scrutiny.

I worked and lived among lower-class people as a young adult, disguising myself as someone who really cared about them.

That was before I decided it was time to get serious about my life and embarked on a new career.

I wrote a book about my struggles growing up.

It was clear to those who read my memoirs, that I had difficulties accepting that my father abandoned me as a child.

I became active in local politics in my 30s. Then, with help behind the scenes, I literally burst onto the scene as a candidate for national office in my 40s

They said I had a golden tongue and could talk anyone into anything

I had a virtually non-existent resume, little work history and no experience in leading a single organization.

Yet I was a powerful speaker, and citizens were drawn to me as though I were a magnet and they were small roofing tacks.

I drew incredibly large crowds during my public appearances.

This bolstered my ego.

At first, my political campaign focused on my country's foreign policy...

I was very critical of my country in the last war and seized every opportunity to bash my country.

But what launched my rise to national prominence were my views on the country's economy.

I pretended to have a really good plan on how we could do better, and every poor person would be fed and housed for free.

I knew which group was responsible for getting us into this mess.

It was the free market, banks and corporations.

I decided to start making citizens hate them; and, if they became envious of others who did well, the plan was clinched tight.

I called mine "A People's Campaign.”

That sounded good to all people.

I was the surprise candidate because I emerged from outside the traditional path of politics and was able to gain widespread popular support.

I knew that if I merely offered the people 'hope', together we could change our country and the world.

So, I started to make my speeches sound like they were on behalf of the downtrodden, poor, ignorant to include "persecuted minorities."

My true views were not widely known, and I kept them unknown until after I became my nation's leader.

I had to carefully guard reality, as anybody could have easily found out what I really believed if they had simply read my writings and examined those people I associated with. I'm glad they didn't.

Then I became the most powerful man in the world.

And then the world learned the truth.

Who am I?
Answer:
ADOLPH HITLER.

If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE , you should be scared ... Very scared!
You are a lying sack of poop....:)

Romney was pandering to his natural base, HATERS OF AMERICA, and got caught in the act.

Forum List

Back