🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney Considering Another Run

He's the only one that polls better than Hillary. He beats her in every model.

This is, of course, a lie. I collect all the polling, remember.

In every national poll in which Romney's name has been in the poll, he has lost to Hillary.
Every single time.

And in the polling for the key states of Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Colorado and North Carolina - though his name has not showed up much, he has lost to her every single time.

Must suck to be you.

Then you haven't collected all of them because I've seen Romney beating Hillary in plenty of polls.

In every national poll in which Romney's name has been in the poll, he has lost to Hillary.
Every single time.

And in the polling for the key states of Virginia, Ohio, Florida, Colorado and North Carolina - though his name has not showed up much, he has lost to her every single time.

Must suck to be you.
It's the Jew who will decide who the next president will be.

He's been vindicated quite a bit and people like under dogs and love comeback stories. Romney coming back and winning it all is a more entertaining narrative than any other GOP nominee winning the White House. Too bad life doesn't work on the most entertaining scenarios coming to pass

What exactly has he been vindicated with? Is he no longer a fat cat with a dancing horse and car elevators who thinks half of the country are lazy no good bums?

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You are right. The half of the country that he said he didn't care about voted against him, along with a whole lot more. You think he can turn that around this time?

He's been vindicated quite a bit and people like under dogs and love comeback stories. Romney coming back and winning it all is a more entertaining narrative than any other GOP nominee winning the White House. Too bad life doesn't work on the most entertaining scenarios coming to pass

What exactly has he been vindicated with? Is he no longer a fat cat with a dancing horse and car elevators who thinks half of the country are lazy no good bums?
Exactly. He's no longer a fat cat with a dancing horse and car elevators who thinks half of the country are lazy no good bums

I think it all depends on the chosen running mate. That's why McCain lost...he had Palin.

Exactly. He's no longer a fat cat with a dancing horse and car elevators who thinks half of the country are lazy no good bums

When did that change come about?

Every single time.

Must suck to be you.

Then you haven't collected all of them because I've seen Romney beating Hillary in plenty of polls.

I'll give you a little time to rethink that one. Facts can be so pesky.

I think it all depends on the chosen running mate. That's why McCain lost...he had Palin.

No, McCain lost because of the well timed meltdown in the fall of 08. Palin was an issue, but not the reason he lost.

No, McCain lost because of the well timed meltdown in the fall of 08. Palin was an issue, but not the reason he lost.

McCain was losing long before the meltdown. His pick of Palin gave him a bump. And then she opened her mouth.... and things went south from that point on, very quickly.

McCain was losing long before the meltdown. His pick of Palin gave him a bump. And then she opened her mouth.... and things went south from that point on, very quickly.

No he was not losing before the meltdown, late Aug, early Sept polls were close to even, the meltdown then came on and McCain never recovered. As for Palin liberals and their media tools hate conservative women, blacks and gays. Palin could have been a Harvard PhD and she would still be ripped for being a conservative. True she did not help her cause at times, but it was economics, not Palin that did McCain in.

Every single time.

Must suck to be you.
It's the Jew who will decide who the next president will be.
Nice to know that despicable you types like you are dying off rapidly.

Liberals were never going to vote for McCain or Palin so it wasn't liberals who were at fault. People don't change their minds... they know well in advance who they are voting for... nobody is ever swayed to change their minds. That is a good thing.

Every single time.

Must suck to be you.

Post them.

Romney beats Hillary in this many polls: zero.

However, that could change.

Romney was a very good candidate last time around. He just happened to get beaten into defeat by the Liberal press and the 47%'ers.

You are right. The half of the country that he said he didn't care about voted against him, along with a whole lot more. You think he can turn that around this time?
You think Obama has turned anything around in the last six years? :lol:

Forum List

Back