Romney-Obama Debate Thread

First thirty minutes was clean, to the point, and both candidates were generally on track.

No big surprises at all.

Have your drink poured and popcorn popped? Ready to roll with the debate?

Let's hear the questions and talk about their answers. Debate on our own about who is taking the lead...

Anyone watching a channel that doesn't have commercials?

Spoken like a true independent........or jello.....I'm not sure which applies more.

A Republican, a good one, like me, mud, :lol:, can be objective without any problem.

First thirty minutes was clean, to the point, and both candidates were generally on track.

No big surprises at all.

Have your drink poured and popcorn popped? Ready to roll with the debate?

Let's hear the questions and talk about their answers. Debate on our own about who is taking the lead...

Anyone watching a channel that doesn't have commercials?

Spoken like a true independent........or jello.....I'm not sure which applies more.

Oh by the way Gary Johnson is having a livestream owning both Romney and Obama right here if anyone want to watch Governor Gary Johnson for President 2012 - YouTube

I like listening to his commentary. I have both the debate and him streaming at the same time in two different Youtube windows. Funny. I think I enjoy his heckling more than if he were actually having to be there following the rules. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVHGJYy4NTg]Gov Gary Johnson Debate - YouTube[/ame]

For those of you who want to listen to sane answers instead of Obamney blabbing away at the mouth.

I think so far mitt is winning, however he is swaying too liberal.

I would be drunk right now if i was taking a shot on the words "the president and I agree"
yeah... He's not standing for ideals. He's just saying everything he can to get elected.

This is where I am now. Much better debate. Wish the two retards behind the podiums could hear the comments.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVHGJYy4NTg&feature=player_embedded]Gov Gary Johnson Debate - YouTube[/ame]

I think so far mitt is winning, however he is swaying too liberal.

I would be drunk right now if i was taking a shot on the words "the president and I agree"

Romney is confirming his base's worst fears about him right now. I think he's trying to be himself which, of course, is in contrast to his self-portrayals during the earlier campaign season.

No worries, they'll all crawl through broken glass to vote your ace out.... :thup:

Slamming insurance companies...stump speech again..obama has nothing new same ole tired shit.

Forum List

Back