Romney-Obama Debate Thread

Hmmmmm, i just looked up at the TV and noticed Obamination looks blacker than usual......

Romney should try being honest about his tax plan.

IN what way is Romney being dishonest?

Romney is now claiming that the Rich don't get a tax cut under his plan, but the middle class will.

So Romney will be adding progressivity to the tax code??

And, in the process, putting even more working Americans into the category of paying no income taxes??

Indeed...

The only thing I heard was Romney called President Obama a liar.

One thing is for sure though, there will be a winner by Sunday and that winner will be the Cincinnati Bengals by 17!!!

:cuckoo:

:razz:

Did I say that? :eusa_whistle:

I saw your avatar and just had to say it, lol.

By the way, will the Dolphins be able to handle the Bengals Dline this Sunday and will the Bengals be able to handle the Dolphins Dline? I myself think it's a wash with a slight edge to the Bengals, very slight edge.

First thirty minutes was clean, to the point, and both candidates were generally on track.

No big surprises at all.

Have your drink poured and popcorn popped? Ready to roll with the debate?

Let's hear the questions and talk about their answers. Debate on our own about who is taking the lead...

Anyone watching a channel that doesn't have commercials?

I think so far mitt is winning, however he is swaying too liberal.

I would be drunk right now if i was taking a shot on the words "the president and I agree"

Romney is confirming his base's worst fears about him right now. I think he's trying to be himself which, of course, is in contrast to his self-portrayals during the earlier campaign season.

Forum List

Back