Romney-Obama Debate Thread

Is he really bringing bac the death panels? Really!

You go, Sarah!!

Keep that lie of the year alive!

Ummm.....there will be.. The only way a socialized medicine system can work is by rationing care.
The Secretary of Health and Human Services has the authority....the ABSOLUTE authority to administer ACA....The LAW states that very clearly on numerous occasions.

Romney is well prepared and doing well

Have to give him the first debate

Obama looks and sounds better. Romney is making good points but Obama is effectively parlaying and has been unflappable thus far. I think Obama is winning.

put down the crack pipe.

FTR I'm a Republican and am voting for Romney. But partisan cheerleaders are a poor source of objective commentary.

Obama is looking at romney like "i hate your guts" lmafo

Romney is kicking Obamas azz.

Whether this will resonate in thepolls is another question.

Right. And the GOP didn't win one of the biggest victories ever in 10. :thup:

Biggest victories ever? The DNC still controls the Senate. A victory but not exactly one of the largest ever. And it's 2 years later as well...

Have you seen the polls in the Senate races?

2010 was one of the biggest reversals in the House in 100 years. And a big reason was because of Obamacare.

Okay and they've done what exactly since then?

Romney's plan is "let them die". Which is why it's a "secret".

Thinking treating sick people for profit is a way to "save money" is hilarious.

Romney is well prepared and doing well

Have to give him the first debate

Obama looks and sounds better. Romney is making good points but Obama is effectively parlaying and has been unflappable thus far. I think Obama is winning.

Romney needs a knockout. He is not getting one. He is winning the debate but I doubt if he is getting the voter swing he will need

He is being clear and concise though.

Then again, I understand what he is saying. So maybe it is a bit tedious.

Uh oh keep the american people safe except ambassadors

Good example. The government subsidized transcontinental railroads were plagued by corruption and ended up bankrupt.

Obamination is a simpleton twat that says slogans....."let's all work together."

Meanwhile he doesn't work with anyone doing his job.

Forum List

Back