Romney-Obama Debate Thread

Ahh here we go...Obama is STILL blaming Bush. Obama doubled the deficit. Doubled government spending. Has experienced a devastating 8% unemployment rate and less than 2% annualized GDP growth during HIS administration....And he STILL is blaming Bush.
Obama did not double the deficit, that is a flat out lie....the deficit was 1.4 trillion when he took over and it is now 1.5 trillion....

if he doubled the deficit left him it would have to be 2.8 trillion a year deficit.So it is a lie lie lie and lie to say he doubled the deficit.

You're right, he meant the debt I suspect.

Dammmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnn Romneys a bully....lolllllllllllllllllllllll

$90 Billion to green energy!!!! Yeah Romney! Good one!....$2.8 Billion to oil.

Last edited:
He's not going to reduce the taxes paid by high income Americans, he's going to increase the Defense budget, and he's going to cut taxes on the rest of us...

Hocus meet Pocus.

You have no idea what you're talking about. That is not what Romney said. Not is it his proposal.

OMG.. The moderator is trying to help Obama because he's flailing.

Those who want Romney to win will see the debate as a Romney win. Obama suporters will discern an Obama victory. People see what they want to see.

My impression is that both are doing wll. Romney is actually doing better than i thought he would.

Flailing??????

No he's not flailing but he looks and sounds uncomfortable.

Ahh here we go...Obama is STILL blaming Bush. Obama doubled the deficit. Doubled government spending. Has experienced a devastating 8% unemployment rate and less than 2% annualized GDP growth during HIS administration....And he STILL is blaming Bush.
Obama did not double the deficit, that is a flat out lie....the deficit was 1.4 trillion when he took over and it is now 1.5 trillion....

if he doubled the deficit left him it would have to be 2.8 trillion a year deficit.So it is a lie lie lie and lie to say he doubled the deficit.

You're right, he meant the debt I suspect.

The debt was 10 trillion when Obama took office. Is it 20 trillion now?

Why does Romney keep saying he's going to cut taxes, but he's not going to cut taxes?

He keeps saying he'll lower the rates, but then close loopholes so he gets the same amount of revenue.

You know your problem? You listen to Obama and the media instead of what Romney himself says.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo]MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back