Romney threw big bird under the bus

ROMNEY THREW BIG BIRD UNDER THE BUS
is an blatant attack on children. Big Bird is an educational program available to many disadvantage children so Romney’s attack on Big Bird is an attack on children and education. Romney has shown himself to be a lying stupid sociopath with senile dementia. The Romney we saw at the debate was not the same alter ego Romney we saw the day after rewriting his script. His flip flopping has to do with he stupidity or he senile dementia. I would say both.

Funding for PBS programs comes from a variety of sources - member stations' dues, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, government agencies, foundations, corporations and private citizens.
Funding : PBS

Here's How Much Money Romney Will Save By Killing Big Bird

http://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-romney-will-save-by-killing-big-bird-2012

Big bird is worth more than Mitt Romney, I do think the private advertisers would love to advertise on big bird's show, who knows this is free market capitalism and big bird would be a fool to turn down that opportunity.

If pbs is a luxury than so are public displays of holidays, parades, gardens, fireworks, libraries...if we are stripping down to necessities and we've identified the necessities to be military, strategic alliances nd carbon fuels...than so be it. Sounds grey with brown shirt to me.

Visualize the world in extreme of what you spport and ask yourself where does the line get crossed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back