Romney to Reid: "REVEAL YOU SOURCES!!!"

I heard that Eric Holder gave automatic weapons to a Mexican drug cartel and they killed hundreds of Mexicans and a US border guard plus a second guard was murdered in the course of his investigating the violence.

Uninformed sources tell me that both Barack and Michelle Obama had sex with Glen Rice

If someone was making up lies about you, wouldn't you normally ask who said that?

Within the context of normal life or a presidential election? Besides, my answer probably wouldn't be any different. Someone's saying i like to dress in drag and blow guys off on the side of the road for a buck a pop on Saturday nights? They're wrong, but hey, the first amendment and all.

It would be like someone who cuts you off on the road. You could get all pissed off, be all dangerous in catching up to them to flip them off, maybe cause a crash in the process. If you don't crash, then you're just pissed off and irritable for the next 30 minutes or so. Why did you accomplish by doing that? Nothing, nothing at all.

If it's so ridiculous, stupid and insane then why let it bother you? Shrug it off and focus on more important things. That's why if Romney was consistent with his message from the beginning with something like "I released two years of tax returns as required by law. I respectfully request that you respect my privacy regarding this"... then this probably doesn't get to be as big of a deal as it is right now and it makes Mitt look like he's above the BS and he's focused on what's important.

As it is, with this issue, he's only really helped in raising suspicions and legitimizing the left's claims that he paid little or no taxes. The only way this current tactic works is if he releases 10 years later on proving they were full of shit the whole time. Doubt that'll happen though.

Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim

Read more: Romney calls on Reid to reveal source as fact-check sites challenge tax claim | Fox News

Romney's cool and collected demeanor finally gave way to frustration and told Reid to finally back up his acidic accusations. Now let's see what the dishonest politician Reid does now. Does he put up or shut up?

reid is trolling, and romney is losing his shit.

do you want this guy to handle the 3:00 am phone call from the iranian presidentroll?

Yes, I absolutely do. It's akin to, "Mr. Gorbechav, TEAR DOWN this wall!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA no hold on here HAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

ah that was good.

Your fox news link left off this gem from the Washington Post

Robert S. McIntyre, director of Citizens for Tax Justice, said that Romney “probably reported income every year” but that he might have paid as low as a 2 percent tax rate in one year. “That’s close enough to zero for me,” he said.

this is what im thinking.We already have him paying 13% one year.

reid is trolling, and romney is losing his shit.

do you want this guy to handle the 3:00 am phone call from the iranian presidentroll?

Yes, I absolutely do. It's akin to, "Mr. Gorbechav, TEAR DOWN this wall!"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA no hold on here HAHAHAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....

ah that was good.

You had the same reaction I did. Have you found your balls after laughing them off yet? Mine I think are in Jamaica.

Romney's cool and collected demeanor finally gave way to frustration and told Reid to finally back up his acidic accusations. Now let's see what the dishonest politician Reid does now. Does he put up or shut up?

Regardless of whether Reid is full of shit or not (he is), Romney is playing this the wrong way. He's legitimizing the claims and keeping the story alive by firing back which only gives people more reason to believe he's hiding something.

Reid is right in that the only possible way to settle it is for Romney to release 10 years of tax returns. If he doesn't plan on doing that, then Romney should have just responded as such: "Harry Reid said what? *laugh* Good for him. Next question."

I disagree. I think he played it just right. The fact check machines are painting Reid as "pants on fire" and full of "pinocchios". Reid is getting the bad press now.
reid is supposed to take the heat.

Forum List

Back