Romney will never be President of the United States.

Why won't Mitt show us his tax returns for the last 12 years?

What is he hiding?

He doesnt want to embarass Obama's lack of charitable givings.

I can only conclude that you have the assumption that if a public official doesnt release all documentation about his life, then he is hiding something. So what exactly is Obama in his college records? You seem conveniently unconcerned about them.

Chris is not allowed to say anything negative about Democrats,he is not able to......it seems his head starts hurting if he tries.....thought i would let you know.....:eusa_eh:

Well he should. He should apply the same standard to people no matter what party, otherwise he's just a part of the corrupt system. That goes the same for all of us as well.

The fact is Barack Obama has never worked ONE SINGLE DAY in the PRIVATE SECTOR in his ENTIRE LIFE.

Good thing he's not working at staples, right?

He's in an elected, government job, of which he has lots of history.

Since when is that a resume enhancement?

When you dont know anything about the private sector, how on earth do you think you're qualified to help it in any real way?

I can only conclude that you have the assumption that if a public official doesnt release all documentation about his life, then he is hiding something. So what exactly is Obama in his college records? You seem conveniently unconcerned about them.

I think there's a little problem about RELEVENCE.

Obama's college grades from 30 years ago are relevent, how, exactly? That he got a "C" in Contract Law one semester proves, what, exactly?

Romney's tax returns, yeah, that's kind of relevent. How much money does he have squirrelled away in the Caymans and how much money did he make screwing over those AmPad workers?

shows a pattern of character.

And no Romney's tax returns arent relevant.

Actually, they kind of are.

Who wants an administration that harbor tax cheats?

Ok, that was badly phrased!!:tongue:

You always seem to map things to people that aren't there.

This court has been wildly partisan and engaged in Legislating from the Bench. It is a very radically conservative court.

Like, what would you call "wildly partisan...radically conservative" interpretations of the consitution?

The fact is Barack Obama has never worked ONE SINGLE DAY in the PRIVATE SECTOR in his ENTIRE LIFE.

When you dont know anything about the private sector, how on earth do you think you're qualified to help it in any real way?

:eusa_hand:

50+ million Americans disagreed with this in 2008.

We'll see if it matters in 2012.

I think there's a little problem about RELEVENCE.

Obama's college grades from 30 years ago are relevent, how, exactly? That he got a "C" in Contract Law one semester proves, what, exactly?

Romney's tax returns, yeah, that's kind of relevent. How much money does he have squirrelled away in the Caymans and how much money did he make screwing over those AmPad workers?

I don't. But then we have one now, don't we?

And showing or not showing tax returns doesnt make someone a tax cheat. And if Romney was cheating on his taxes, do you honestly think Obama wouldnt have arrested him by now?

I don't. But then we have one now, don't we?

And showing or not showing tax returns doesnt make someone a tax cheat. And if Romney was cheating on his taxes, do you honestly think Obama wouldnt have arrested him by now?

Well, in truth...no.

He would have appointed him to a cabinet position or to one of his czar spots.

Being a tax cheat qualifies you for the upper levels in this admin.

To be fair, I dont know that McCain had any Private sector experience either.

And yes they did disagree. and look how well that's turned out for us all.

Sankaty is Romney's dirty little secret....

WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.

Based in Bermuda, Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd. was not listed on any of Romney's state or federal financial reports. The company is among several Romney holdings that have not been fully disclosed, including one that recently posted a $1.9 million earning — suggesting he could be wealthier than the nearly $250 million estimated by his campaign.

The Associated Press: Assets offshore raise Romney wealth questions

Sankaty is what's going to sink him.

Ever notice how Marxists er I mean progressives er I mean democrats seem to think that making money is bad unless of course it is the right sort of people making money.....I mean cant have the riff raff getting above their station you know.....They are all bigots and to fucking stupid to see it.

Ever notice how Marxists er I mean progressives er I mean democrats seem to think that making money is bad unless of course it is the right sort of people making money.....I mean cant have the riff raff getting above their station you know.....They are all bigots and to fucking stupid to see it.

I have actually. Dont you realize, they care about those riff raff. Thats why they are protecting them from having money.

To be fair, I dont know that McCain had any Private sector experience either.

And yes they did disagree. and look how well that's turned out for us all.

If its really as bad as you say for "us all" then why does Obama have any popularity at all?

His popularity has remained unchanged at a little less than 50% since January 2010.....

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Fascists have a tendency to throw around the word "Marxist" alot.

Glad to see that practice is still alive and well.

:D

Sankaty is Romney's dirty little secret....

WASHINGTON (AP) — For nearly 15 years, Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's financial portfolio has included an offshore company that remained invisible to voters as his political star rose.

Based in Bermuda, Sankaty High Yield Asset Investors Ltd. was not listed on any of Romney's state or federal financial reports. The company is among several Romney holdings that have not been fully disclosed, including one that recently posted a $1.9 million earning — suggesting he could be wealthier than the nearly $250 million estimated by his campaign.

The Associated Press: Assets offshore raise Romney wealth questions

Sankaty is what's going to sink him.

Not really.

George W. Bush had a lot of negatives too and people over looked them.

What's going to sink Romney is that he's a schmuck.

He can't get away from that..no matter how hard he tries.

It is my opinion that the ACA sunk Romney because if it were struck down, it offered a great argument for him..that Obama was a weak leader and chasing after windmills.

That's over. Domestically he's proven that he can take risks even against his own advisors and lead. And internationally? Osama Bin Laden was a home run. That's along with helping to off Gaddafi, pirates and various bad guys, with no hesitation or remorse.

He's the strong horse.

And people go with the strong horse.

My very real fear is that the most corrupt Rs will succeed in buying and stealing the White House.

Look at the rw posts here. They have no friggin clue and they are STILL whining and yammering about such nonsense as Obama's birth certificate. They are idiots who have blindly bought into the farce that such as Norquist is feeding them.

Add to that the illegal voter suppression along with the illegal buying of votes - both of which go against everything that the US stands for and guess what ... The idiot rw's are STILL whining about a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Bush should never have been elected. Well, actually, he wasn't elected. We know that now. But, he was elected the second time. That in itself should tell us just how stupid people can be.

We also know that Silly Putty Mitt should not be elected.

Look back at posts here. There are people here who say they would happily vote for Mickey Mouse rather than ..................

Hard to get more stupid than that.

A huge percentage of the voters just don't get it. They will suck up to lushbo, beck, fux and then they will vote for the least qualified and they WILL believe they have done the right thing.

Anyway, I hope its true that etch a sketch won't be elected.

Which is it?
Buy or Steal?

Sorta contradictory, dontcha think?

But, the truth is, elections have been bought and paid for since George Washington.

S'funny to hear the Left whine about an election being bought when Obama's 2008 campaign was the most expensive in history.
:lol:

Now Romney will outspend the incumbent for the 1st time in history!
:clap2:

I'm willing to do a sig bet.

In any case, Romney's been touting the line "Nice guy, but in over his head". That was George W. Bush. He was a nice guy. And he was in over his head. That's why for the first four years the country was run by Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld. And that's why it seems his father called in Jim Baker and Robert Gates in..to save George W. Bush's second term. George W. Bush was a likable, charismatic guy. That's why he won in 2004, but barely. People actually liked the guy. His past was filled with things we all can identify with, like making mistakes. But he wasn't a schmuck. He didn't have his buddies hold down a guy so he could give the poor fellow a hair cut. He didn't put his dog on the roof. He didn't engage in business practices that put people out of work.

That's Romney.

And that's why he'll never be President.

He's a schmuck.

Now I am taking sig bets..so far no takers.

i think Obama may be in a little over his head too........part of being President is being a LEADER.....not just for one side or just those who agree with you.....Obama & Bush.....great guys......lousy leaders.....right now this Country NEEDS a leader......and i dont think there is one in sight.....

Then we need to make ourselves the leaders. And we do that by building and establishing our character and the skills needed to lead.

well thats great for you and me....but what about the Country?.....

Chris is not allowed to say anything negative about Democrats,he is not able to......it seems his head starts hurting if he tries.....thought i would let you know.....:eusa_eh:

Well he should. He should apply the same standard to people no matter what party, otherwise he's just a part of the corrupt system. That goes the same for all of us as well.

i tell ya.....Chris cant.....his programing will cause his head to migraine if he tries.....same thing with Dean,Dudly,Franco and TM's......they cannot say anything negative about Democrats.....and i have tried to get them too....no way.....

My very real fear is that the most corrupt Rs will succeed in buying and stealing the White House.

Look at the rw posts here. They have no friggin clue and they are STILL whining and yammering about such nonsense as Obama's birth certificate. They are idiots who have blindly bought into the farce that such as Norquist is feeding them.

Add to that the illegal voter suppression along with the illegal buying of votes - both of which go against everything that the US stands for and guess what ... The idiot rw's are STILL whining about a BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Bush should never have been elected. Well, actually, he wasn't elected. We know that now. But, he was elected the second time. That in itself should tell us just how stupid people can be.

We also know that Silly Putty Mitt should not be elected.

Look back at posts here. There are people here who say they would happily vote for Mickey Mouse rather than ..................

Hard to get more stupid than that.

A huge percentage of the voters just don't get it. They will suck up to lushbo, beck, fux and then they will vote for the least qualified and they WILL believe they have done the right thing.

Anyway, I hope its true that etch a sketch won't be elected.

Which is it?
Buy or Steal?

Sorta contradictory, dontcha think?

But, the truth is, elections have been bought and paid for since George Washington.

S'funny to hear the Left whine about an election being bought when Obama's 2008 campaign was the most expensive in history.
:lol:

Now Romney will outspend the incumbent for the 1st time in history!
:clap2:

It will make a dent, for sure..but I basically think that Romney's done.

Forum List

Back