Romney's Bain Lie

Yes.

It's very common.

Too bad the moron left doesn't know that.

You just want to keep screaming, "It can't be true", when it is.

I have never seen such a manifestation of public education fail as there is in this election. Useful Idiots and Obama's timing for the first majority of Useful Idiots is prime.
Feel free to prove that it is common to be the sole stock holder and CEO and have no say in the running of the company. We both know it isn't common.
Give it up, Ravi! Romney has done nothing to show that he is anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-business, pro-big government, engaged in class warfare or any of the other things that Barack Hussein Obama is proud to be.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Romney is an American!

Except his entire time as a liberal Governor of Massechusets.

Which is why he is running on his BAIN record instead of his record as Governor.

If that's true how did Romney run the company while he was s stock holder? Are you saying Romney lied about being a stock holder while he ran the company? I mean, it's mandatory, right?

:lol:

Only S Corporations prohibit majority stock holders from being part of management. Bain was an LLP at the time.

Where Rati jumped the shark was in her ignorant claim that it's unheard of for corporate owners to have no say in the daily operations of the business.

Like Rati, you're a hack and couldn't pass an introduction to business class. You both are partisan buffoons who spew idiocy in hopes of "Getting Romney" with no concept of how ignorant you reveal yourselves to be. (No care either, you want to smear, nothing else.)

Sole stock holder, Cheif Executive Officer AND Chairman of the Board.

You show me ONE company NOT run by Mitt Romney in which one person holds ALL three positions and has NO SAY in the day to day operations.

Just one.

If that's true how did Romney run the company while he was s stock holder? Are you saying Romney lied about being a stock holder while he ran the company? I mean, it's mandatory, right?

Only S Corporations prohibit majority stock holders from being part of management. Bain was an LLP at the time.

Where Rati jumped the shark was in her ignorant claim that it's unheard of for corporate owners to have no say in the daily operations of the business.

Like Rati, you're a hack and couldn't pass an introduction to business class. You both are partisan buffoons who spew idiocy in hopes of "Getting Romney" with no concept of how ignorant you reveal yourselves to be. (No care either, you want to smear, nothing else.)
Mitt was sole owner AND CEO. Try again.

AND Chairman. He held all three positions.

That all ya got?

No, but holding a mirror up to your bullshit is appropriate for the situation.

Here's a hint for you. When a magician engages in misdirection, he always has a trick (the reason why you're watching in the first place) to go along with it. You're only half way there.

So you Bainthers® are trying to trick voters by lying about Romney? :clap2:

au contraire, if Dante studied for a exam, he'd ace it. Dante likes exams/tests. :D

Dante was never arguing about anyone's business acumen or anyone's grasp of financial details. Dante only wants to know what Romney is hiding and why he's hiding whatever it is he is hiding.

"I'm actually gonna — I'm not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. I'll go back and ..." - Willard Mitt Romney

Oh my gawd....

That's, um - uh - meaningless.

So what?

You show me ONE company NOT run by Mitt Romney in which one person holds ALL three positions and has NO SAY in the day to day operations.

Just one.

Master Serve Corporation. Owner plays Golf all day (and races go carts.)

Dude, millions of companies have that structure. Owner incorporated with an LLC to protect assets, worked for years building the business, moves on to other interests leaving someone else to manage it.

Oh my gawd....

That's, um - uh - meaningless.

So what?

Just one.

Master Serve Corporation. Owner plays Golf all day (and races go carts.)

Dude, millions of companies have that structure. Owner incorporated with an LLC to protect assets, worked for years building the business, moves on to other interests leaving someone else to manage it.

LINKS! I said SHOW...not name. SHOW.

You dont get to just throw out a random name. LINKS. Evidence PROVING your claims.

You got any?

cause I posted the SEC filings. Ive got PROOF of my statements. Youve provided NOTHING contradicting those claims but baseless attacks on other posters. Get some evidence and provide it.

Im prolly the ONE person you could get to change his position on this forum, but youve yet to give me a single piece of actual evidence to do so.

Last edited:

So common it is that I brought up a guy I ride the train with.

Sorry, that's a "prove water is wet" game.

You dont get to just throw out a random name. LINKS. Evidence PROVING your claims.

You got any?

cause I posted the SEC filings. Ive got PROOF of my statements.

You've got SEC filings showing that every CEO of an LLC or LLP exerts direct operational control?

ROFL

Of course you do, sparky...

Youve provided NOTHING contradicting those claims but baseless attacks on other posters. Get some evidence and provide it.

Im prolly the ONE person you could get to change his position on this forum, but youve yet to give me a single piece of actual evidence to do so.

So common it is that I brought up a guy I ride the train with.

Sorry, that's a "prove water is wet" game.

You got any?

cause I posted the SEC filings. Ive got PROOF of my statements.

You've got SEC filings showing that every CEO of an LLC or LLP exerts direct operational control?

ROFL

Of course you do, sparky...

Youve provided NOTHING contradicting those claims but baseless attacks on other posters. Get some evidence and provide it.

MILLIONS...but you cant provide evidence for ONE?

In other words, youre an empty gun. Shooting blanks. A mouth with no muscle. Lame.

NEXT...someone with an actual brain this time please!

Just one.

Bain Capital...

McCain says he didn’t pass over Romney for Veep because of anything to do with taxes.

McCain called the tax claims “outrageous” and “disgraceful” in an interview with Politico Tuesday.

John McCain: I Didn’t Pick Romney Because ‘Sarah Palin Was The Better Candidate’ | TPM2012

Bain Capital sends the following statement:

Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in February 1999 to run the Olympics and has had absolutely no involvement with the management or investment activities of the firm or with any of its portfolio companies since the day of his departure. Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999. Accordingly, Mr. Romney was reported in various capacities on SEC filings during this period."

I love this. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

McCain didnt pick Romney because SARAH PALIN is better than him! LOL!!!!

OMG!!! How can ANYONE not laugh at that???

Did anyone actually ask him if he thinks the Mittster oughtta release those tax records he said weren't the reason for choosing him?

Mitt will release the tax returns, once they are filed. Meanwhile the peanut gallery continues to try and distract. Priceless.

2012-07-17-humor-toon2.jpg

Forum List

Back