Romney's Bain Lie

Obama has investments in companies that ship jobs overseas

July 17, 2012
234Comments

Obama has investments in companies that ship jobs overseas | WashingtonExaminer.com

Well.........there goes the whole Obama Bain strategy..................

$450K worth.............
:2up::fu::2up:

20110519_0052_1-14.jpg

Last edited:
Obama himself (was going to say God himself, but it's one and the same for some) could tell you, "Yeah, that's what it means", but it wouldn't matter. (Of course, Obama knows shit about business, so that wouldn't happen.)

See, my fiance still had a title at his company he started a long time ago, and he still was receiving monies because of that - for two years that went on until the transition of ownership/interest was complete - but he had no say whatsoever in anything they did during that time. It happens, and it happens often.
Was he the CEO and did he own 100%?

You don't need to know anything about business to know that Mitten is full of shit.
Yes.

It's very common.

Too bad the moron left doesn't know that.

You just want to keep screaming, "It can't be true", when it is.

I have never seen such a manifestation of public education fail as there is in this election. Useful Idiots and Obama's timing for the first majority of Useful Idiots is prime.
Feel free to prove that it is common to be the sole stock holder and CEO and have no say in the running of the company. We both know it isn't common.

You don't need to know anything about business to know that Mitten is full of shit.
Yes.

It's very common.

I have never seen such a manifestation of public education fail as there is in this election. Useful Idiots and Obama's timing for the first majority of Useful Idiots is prime.
Feel free to prove that it is common to be the sole stock holder and CEO and have no say in the running of the company. We both know it isn't common.

maybe that fact went over Si's head :dunno: Won't be the first time.

McCain says he didn’t pass over Romney for Veep because of anything to do with taxes.

McCain called the tax claims “outrageous” and “disgraceful” in an interview with Politico Tuesday.

John McCain: I Didn’t Pick Romney Because ‘Sarah Palin Was The Better Candidate’ | TPM2012

Bain Capital sends the following statement:

Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in February 1999 to run the Olympics and has had absolutely no involvement with the management or investment activities of the firm or with any of its portfolio companies since the day of his departure. Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999. Accordingly, Mr. Romney was reported in various capacities on SEC filings during this period."

Romney on Tax Returns: ‘I’m Simply Not Enthusiastic about Giving Them Hundreds or Thousands of More Pages to Pick Through, Distort, and Lie About’

man, this Vulture Capitalist could bury the media with paperwork if only they'd release a few years more tax returns. Hundreds/thousands of pages?

wtf is in Romney's tax returns? McCain knows.

Yes.

It's very common.

Give it up, Ravi! Romney has done nothing to show that he is anti-American, anti-capitalist, anti-business, pro-big government, engaged in class warfare or any of the other things that Barack Hussein Obama is proud to be.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist!

Romney is an American!

McCain's outrageous and disgraceful attempt to lie for Romney

McCain says he didn’t pass over Romney for Veep because of anything to do with taxes.

McCain called the tax claims “outrageous” and “disgraceful” in an interview with Politico Tuesday.

John McCain: I Didn’t Pick Romney Because ‘Sarah Palin Was The Better Candidate’ | TPM2012

Bain Capital sends the following statement:

Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in February 1999 to run the Olympics and has had absolutely no involvement with the management or investment activities of the firm or with any of its portfolio companies since the day of his departure. Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999. Accordingly, Mr. Romney was reported in various capacities on SEC filings during this period."

wow! I apologize. The Romney hacks and friends are the most unbiased source on this. :redface:

Look, we all know that you're just a hack, but even someone who had a high school level introduction to business class knows that public (S) corporations are REQUIRED BY LAW to have a separate and distinct management team (professional managers) than the board. Closely held corporations and LLC's can blur these lines, yet best practice and the most common is to have the management team distinct from the principle owners.

You want to "get Romney" because Obama can't win based on his record, I get it. But what you stated is astoundingly absurd and ignorant. It's very common for stock holders to not run a company, and often mandatory.

Valerie posts without links. What is she hiding?

TRUTH: Romney on Tax Returns:

"I’m Simply Not Enthusiastic about Giving Them Hundreds or Thousands of More Pages to Pick Through, Distort, and Lie About"

Hundreds? Thousands of pages?

wtf is in Romney's tax records? Shit his dad released 20 years worth.

What is Romney hiding, has become the question more than before. He truly lives in his own world. Every time he opens his mouth in his own defense he puts in another $1000 loafer.

The Nation I wonder why Valerie didn't link to the source? :eusa_whistle:

"I’m Simply Not Enthusiastic about Giving Them Hundreds or Thousands of More Pages to Pick Through, Distort, and Lie About"
If he can't stand the heat, why is he running for president?

Cute, but why do you keep putting words into Mitt's mouth...?

Now that he has Dems all twisted and atwittah, I suspect he will unfold things all in his own good time. This stuff is just setting the stage for what's yet to come, IMO.

Why do you hate Vulture Capitalists and their capitalist crony friends? They are job creators.

:lol:

Cute, but why do you keep putting words into Mitt's mouth...?

Now that he has Dems all twisted and atwittah, I suspect he will unfold things all in his own good time. This stuff is just setting the stage for what's yet to come, IMO.

Name an issue Romney has not spoken out of many sides of his mouth on. Romney's statements are confusing because he keeps changing what he says.

ROMNEY: I’m actually gonna — I’m not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said, whatever it was. I’ll go back and take a look at what was said there.

Why does Romney hate America?

Why are you mentally retarded?

mrz071712dAPR20120717124515.jpg

I think you're projecting.

Aside from that, I just hate (and hence, can't help but mock) blatant lying and hypocrisy. Romney's pandering to conservatives about his patriotic feelings and his great love for America while he obviously approved the outsourcing of the manufacture of USA Olympic wear has got to rank right UP there in that pantheon of pathetic people who pander to partisans. That's especially true considering that Romney claimed to have saved the 2002 Olympics (with taxpayer dollars by the way) while he was on a leave of absence from a company in which he was the sole shareholder when that very same company, Bain, was ALSO in the process of outsourcing American jobs. That was a decision, I might add, in which Romney claimed he took no part.

Now, isn't it odd that both Romney AND Bain made the same decision to outsource jobs when Romney supposedly knew nothing about what was going on at Bain and supposedly took no active role in their management decisions?

Last edited:
If that's true how did Romney run the company while he was s stock holder? Are you saying Romney lied about being a stock holder while he ran the company? I mean, it's mandatory, right?

:lol:

Only S Corporations prohibit majority stock holders from being part of management. Bain was an LLP at the time.

Where Rati jumped the shark was in her ignorant claim that it's unheard of for corporate owners to have no say in the daily operations of the business.

Like Rati, you're a hack and couldn't pass an introduction to business class. You both are partisan buffoons who spew idiocy in hopes of "Getting Romney" with no concept of how ignorant you reveal yourselves to be. (No care either, you want to smear, nothing else.)

Forum List

Back