Romney's Bain Lie

I think you're projecting.

Aside from that, I just hate (and hence, can't help but mock) blatant lying and hypocrisy.

An odd position for a blatant liar and hypocrite like you to take...

Romney's pandering to conservatives about his patriotic feelings and his great love for America while he obviously approved the outsourcing of the manufacture of USA Olympic wear has got to rank right UP there in that pantheon of pathetic people who pander to partisans.

ROFL

Yeah, but Obama's "Jobs Czar" Jeffery Immelt outsourcing major GE Departments to China is just good business, right Hack?

That's especially true considering that Romney claimed to have saved the 2002 Olympics (with taxpayer dollars by the way) while he was on a leave of absence from a company in which he was the sole shareholder when that very same company, Bain, was ALSO in the process of outsourcing American jobs. That was a decision, I might add, in which Romney claimed he took no part.

And?

Obama claims that he was creating jobs while his Jobs czar (with taxpayer dollars by the way) was shipping jobs off to China. That was a decision, I might add, in which Obama claimed he took no part, Hack.

Now, isn't it odd that both Romney AND Bain made the same decision to outsource jobs when Romney supposedly knew nothing about what was going on at Bain and supposedly took no active role in their management decisions?

Now, isn't odd that the man Obama named to get jobs in America was outsourcing to China?

A really good article, IMO...

Exclusive: Mitt Romney cites “independent fact-checkers” to spare him from having to explain exactly what he did with Bain Capital after February 1999. But those “fact-checkers” are acting less like impartial journalists and more like argumentative lawyers covering Romney’s political flanks, writes Robert Parry.

Much More: The Romney ‘Fact-Checking’ Scandal | Consortiumnews

Exclusive: Mitt Romney cites “independent fact-checkers” to spare him from having to explain exactly what he did with Bain Capital after February 1999. But those “fact-checkers” are acting less like impartial journalists and more like argumentative lawyers covering Romney’s political flanks, writes Robert Parry.

Of course it is. It somehow takes the stench out of his ass and allows you to breath easier.

Is your stupidity your choice or were you dropped on your head when you were young ?

Now, isn't odd that the man Obama named to get jobs in America was outsourcing to China?

If i thought for one minute you would have the same attitude towards the entire republiklan party who not only outsources but protects tax credits for doing so, if I thought for one minute you were not just a lying sack of hypocritical rightwing bile filth, I might agree with you...

well, to be fair i have not read much of your posts, but this is another example of why criticizing Obama from the right (do you know what that means?) as opposed to from the left, is pure bigotry and ignorance...

do you understand why?

Of course it is. It somehow takes the stench out of his ass and allows you to breath easier.

Is your stupidity your choice or were you dropped on your head when you were young ?

Thank you! It's ignorant wingnut retards like you that will keep Obama in the White House.

When the Religious Right first rose to prominence in the 1980s, its main opposition came from those who were quick to argue that social conservatives had no monopoly on religion, that liberals and moderates could be religious too. While of course true, this approach proved largely ineffective, as the influence of religious fundamentalists has only seemed to grow with each election cycle.

In recent years, however, a new group of Americans has stepped forward to challenge the Christian Right. A secular movement, fueled by the country's millions of long-overlooked nonbelievers, represents a powerful and previously unseen opposition to the political agenda of religious conservatives.

More: David Niose: 9 Great Nonbelievers In U.S. History

I think you're projecting.

Aside from that, I just hate (and hence, can't help but mock) blatant lying and hypocrisy.

An odd position for a blatant liar and hypocrite like you to take...

Romney's pandering to conservatives about his patriotic feelings and his great love for America while he obviously approved the outsourcing of the manufacture of USA Olympic wear has got to rank right UP there in that pantheon of pathetic people who pander to partisans.
ROFL

Yeah, but Obama's "Jobs Czar" Jeffery Immelt outsourcing major GE Departments to China is just good business, right Hack?

That's especially true considering that Romney claimed to have saved the 2002 Olympics (with taxpayer dollars by the way) while he was on a leave of absence from a company in which he was the sole shareholder when that very same company, Bain, was ALSO in the process of outsourcing American jobs. That was a decision, I might add, in which Romney claimed he took no part.
And?

Obama claims that he was creating jobs while his Jobs czar (with taxpayer dollars by the way) was shipping jobs off to China. That was a decision, I might add, in which Obama claimed he took no part, Hack.

Now, isn't it odd that both Romney AND Bain made the same decision to outsource jobs when Romney supposedly knew nothing about what was going on at Bain and supposedly took no active role in their management decisions?

That all ya got?

Here's a hint for you. When a magician engages in misdirection, he always has a trick (the reason why you're watching in the first place) to go along with it. You're only half way there.

nonbelievers, oh my...how did we survive someone who didnt believe in the invisible man in the sky, who was always broke LOLOLOLOLOLOL

If that's true how did Romney run the company while he was s stock holder? Are you saying Romney lied about being a stock holder while he ran the company? I mean, it's mandatory, right?

:lol:

Only S Corporations prohibit majority stock holders from being part of management. Bain was an LLP at the time.

Where Rati jumped the shark was in her ignorant claim that it's unheard of for corporate owners to have no say in the daily operations of the business.

Like Rati, you're a hack and couldn't pass an introduction to business class. You both are partisan buffoons who spew idiocy in hopes of "Getting Romney" with no concept of how ignorant you reveal yourselves to be. (No care either, you want to smear, nothing else.)
Mitt was sole owner AND CEO. Try again.

Finally the Democrats are fighting back.

The forces of Darkness are strong, but we can beat them.

Looks like your Dear Leader likes that Bain Cash himself. He just got outed for accepting a whole lot of it. You Obamabots still voting for him?
Not surprising, really, that Bain doesn't want Romney to become president.

So you don't think it's hypocritical for Obama to accept Bain contributions from a company that outsourced jobs?

I think its really easy for someone to click a link and paypal some cash to a candidate.

So you don't think it's hypocritical for Obama to accept Bain contributions from a company that outsourced jobs?
Not at all. The Bain employees that donated to Obama obviously support the stability of a president that isn't going to shirk responsibility by taking a leave of absence, uh, retires, uh, retroactively retires, uh, a part-time interest (yeah, that's it) in their country. Who can say the same about Mitt?

Complete BS as we seen Obumble go golfing instead of addressing the issues.

The golf course...the other meeting room.

Do you have any idea how much business is done on a daily basis on golf courses?

Please try to keep up.

Not at all. The Bain employees that donated to Obama obviously support the stability of a president that isn't going to shirk responsibility by taking a leave of absence, uh, retires, uh, retroactively retires, uh, a part-time interest (yeah, that's it) in their country. Who can say the same about Mitt?

Speaking of absent. Where is Obama?

In Washington DC running the country?

NOOOOOOO he's in Texas begging for campaign money.

Its called being on the campaign trail. Every incumbent running for re-election does this. And you know that, dont you? We are not as all as stupid as you.

move on to the next irrelevant innane stupidity based attack please

Speaking of absent. Where is Obama?

In Washington DC running the country?

NOOOOOOO he's in Texas begging for campaign money.

Yes, because no incumbent President has ever gone and campaigned in an election year, right? Maybe that Confederate flag in your avatar should be a warning to everyone that we're dealing with a fucking moron? Yeah. That.

I don't recall any sitting president out campaigning a full two years from an election.

And I understand how you guys like to avoid facts but he has had more fundraisers than the last five presidents combined.

The book, “The Rise of the President’s Permanent Campaign,” by Brendan J. Doherty, gives figures to prove that Obama is more preoccupied with being re-elected than any other commander-in-chief of modern times.

Doherty found that Obama had held 104 fundraisers by March, compared to 94 held by Presidents Carter, Ronald Reagan, George Bush Sr., Bill Clinton and George W. Bush combined.

And since then, Obama has held another 20 fundraisers, bringing his total to 124. Carter held four re-election fundraisers in the 1980 campaign, Reagan zero in 1984, Bush Sr.19 in 1992, Clinton 14 in 1996 and George W. Bush 57 in 2004.

I dont recall any party ever declaring that their number one political priority was denying the just elected President a second term before.

Seems youre pissed off that the man had the foresight to begin working on his campaign two years AFTER Romney began working on his. And the President is obviously still better prepared.

Move on to your next stupidity based attack please.

what did mcconnel say again, that his party would do nothing else but try and destroy the sitting prez of the united states

see why i call them terrorists!

McCain says he didn’t pass over Romney for Veep because of anything to do with taxes.

McCain called the tax claims “outrageous” and “disgraceful” in an interview with Politico Tuesday.

John McCain: I Didn’t Pick Romney Because ‘Sarah Palin Was The Better Candidate’ | TPM2012

Bain Capital sends the following statement:

Mitt Romney left Bain Capital in February 1999 to run the Olympics and has had absolutely no involvement with the management or investment activities of the firm or with any of its portfolio companies since the day of his departure. Due to the sudden nature of Mr. Romney's departure, he remained the sole stockholder for a time while formal ownership was being documented and transferred to the group of partners who took over management of the firm in 1999. Accordingly, Mr. Romney was reported in various capacities on SEC filings during this period."

I love this. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

McCain didnt pick Romney because SARAH PALIN is better than him! LOL!!!!

OMG!!! How can ANYONE not laugh at that???

Forum List

Back