Ron DeSantis Is Officially Running For President

all over the web: Florida Drag Queens changing their stage names to: Rhonda Santis

Florida will be passing another social wars law.
Time to make gifs/memes reminiscent of Santorum

santorum.jpg

santorum vid.jpg

Very Hitlerian of you. He also said his opposition was mentally ill. George Orwell called it thought crime.
Just in the last few posts you called your competition in these debates, perverts, idiots, fools and ENEMIES. You even put enemies in all caps to give it a profound effect. If you're not crazy, you are at least an extremist. Neither of which is good. By the way, Orwell's book was about an authoritarian dystopia. The kind your people are trying to create here in America today.

Just in the last few posts you called your competition in these debates, perverts, idiots, fools and ENEMIES. You even put enemies in all caps to give it a profound effect. If you're not crazy, you are at least an extremist. Neither of which is good. By the way, Orwell's book was about an authoritarian dystopia. The kind your people are trying to create here in America today.
It is a practice of enemy democrats to accuse others of what they are doing themselves. Every day, in every way, democrats prove that they are the enemy of decency.

Lol let me guess, not a DeSantis fan I take it. There's actually a few good ones running for Republican this year actually but I always preferred DeSantis to Trump even though I still like Trump too.
President Trump went out of his way to support the almost unknown DeSantis and that helped the now Governor DeSantis become the governor of Florida. Is that how DeSantis treats a friend? I think that shows a not too thoughtful treatment of a very excellent friend. I want a grownup for POTUS. Trump proved himself a good President who withstood the jealous lies from the Clinton Dirty Tricks Quarter that paid hundreds of television reporters to repeat the salacious and foreign collusion lies by way of politicizing the intelligence groups, the FBI and the CIA to invade his home, his property, and even his wife's panty drawer. Yes, he said several angry words any good man would say when illegally harassed by his former employees who decided to betray an efficient yet caring President that the people of America voted for who kept his word as interference with the WH continued for 4 years at the behest of the whim of his shameful rival, the jealous former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton who considered herself too high and mighty to bake a batch of cookies for visitors to her husband's WH. Bleh.

President Trump went out of his way to support the almost unknown DeSantis and that helped the now Governor DeSantis become the governor of Florida. Is that how DeSantis treats a friend? I think that shows a not too thoughtful treatment of a very excellent friend. I want a grownup for POTUS. Trump proved himself a good President who withstood the jealous lies from the Clinton Dirty Tricks Quarter that paid hundreds of television reporters to repeat the salacious and foreign collusion lies by way of politicizing the intelligence groups, the FBI and the CIA to invade his home, his property, and even his wife's panty drawer. Yes, he said several angry words any good man would say when illegally harassed by his former employees who decided to betray an efficient yet caring President that the people of America voted for who kept his word as interference with the WH continued for 4 years at the behest of the whim of his shameful rival, the jealous former first lady Hillary Rodham Clinton who considered herself too high and mighty to bake a batch of cookies for visitors to her husband's WH. Bleh.

I see what you're saying but I my eyes DeSantis is much more grown-up than Trump is and that's coming from a Trump supporter.

It is a practice of enemy democrats to accuse others of what they are doing themselves. Every day, in every way, democrats prove that they are the enemy of decency.
ECB, out here in the real world there really are more good people than bad who have generations of ties to the Democrat Party in both the present and the past. I think you're like me, disapointed in the deep State that has resulted from Mrs. Clinton's unkind ways against the American people of weaponizing lies against Republicans in order to dissolve America and replace it with a socioCommunist Nation that would kill off rivals rather than truthfully and thoughtfully negotiate solutions to problems that benefit all Americans. I hope the woman has more respect for the US Constitution in the future.

I see what you're saying but I my eyes DeSantis is much more grown-up than Trump is and that's coming from a Trump supporter.
Grownup politicians who live in a state where senior citizens retire to and considers removing senior benefits is not my idea of presidential material. He needs a few more years of earning a more mature view of how societies reward those who gave up money and many good deeds to prosper others and family to have all they never got when they were young and poor. I do respect your viewpoint, however. DeSantis is a great father and family man, and I hope that he will benefit all the people in the USA a little bit better. That's all.

Forum List

Back