Ron Paul on the 1963 coup d' etat.

And accurate.

Ruby was rumored to be connected to the mafia but it was strictly a rumor which he started himself to enhance his tough guy image.
iu

I don't think ya made it up, its just that I don't see the mob having the means to pull it off...I once read in a book called "HOFFA's MAN" by Joseph Franco [edited: changed "HOFFA" to Franco] that he was the hitman...in another an ex-Chicago cop claimed he was the hitman...
A planned assassination on a president takes far more clout and money than the mob can produce, then they would have to make sure the Warren commission was in their hip pocket...
...they would have to be able to change the parade route and then make sure the secret service approved it...
They would need payrolls and a way to get the president's body out of Dallas, they would need to rig the autopsy at a military hospital and make sure air force one did their part, never mind the fact that they would be hunted down until times end....
...just way too much for anyone other than a top flight intelligence agency to get away with and even then it would be called into question...
...The Ruby hit is right up the mobs alley, that is how they would do it and what they can get away with, a President is totally out of their league.
...most of my life I believed Oswald acted alone, I have since come to believe otherwise based on the evidence that is not in dispute.
:thankusmile:

best post on this thread. yeah when the warren commissions narrative fell apart that there was more than one gunman,I also for the first ten years or so starting in the early 80's thought that it was a mob alone hit but ten years later or so all those points you brought up dawned on me and then I realised no way could the mob pull of something like that magnitude so easily by themselves. something else i will mention to your excellent post there is they also could not have sent him to Russia and got him back into the states so easily as they did and they could not have controlled the media either as they did ,only the intelligence community could have had the resources to do that and all those other things you mentioned.

Last edited:
Long distance phone call slip document exists, the affidavit exists.

Soupnazi630. . . .

7ivmc7.gif
that indeed is an excellent picture of soupnazi there yelling that out.:2up::abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301:

here he is as well when you post documentary videos you ask him to watch,his tie he is wearing in that photo must be a problem for him dont you think?:abgg2q.jpg::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

1681857841321-png.777605

Your still humping that dead horse..

You kjmow Iam right and I massively crushed you in every debate on this subject

Oswald shot Kennedy and did so alone

Yes we can prove he is the only one who fired any shots that day and you have never posted evidence to the contrary

As usual lets see your evidence
NNow you are gonna screech CIA BAD CIA BAD which is your only argument
'
I own you again bitch
JFK Was a Loose Cannon

It was what the Russians demanded as the price for backing down and losing face in the Cuban Missile Crisis. The KGB and the CIA had one thing in common: preventing nuclear war.

that is one amazing excellent video,here is another one everybody should take a look at that explains how the secret service was working with the CIA in their role in letting their protection down that day.:thup:

All asapeculation and supposition with no evidence liuke all of your other bullshit claims

No idea what you are talking about.
Yes you do

The greatest of fools like you buy into the conspiracy theories.

You are a liar and coward who has failed to proeuce evidence to support these theories.

You know this is true and you are my bitch

So you believe the CIA is not capable of this?
Irrelevant.

Being capable of something does not mean one did it. Your best friend or significant other is capable of cutting your throat but that does not mean they did or are ever likely to do so.

Irrelevant.

Being capable of something does not mean one did it. Your best friend or significant other is capable of cutting your throat but that does not mean they did or are ever likely to do so.
It also means they could have done it.

It also means they could have done it.
In a universe where anything is possible including santa being real yes they COULD have but there is no evidence that they did.

On the other hand Oswald also could have and we have massive evidence that he did. While all of the conspiracy theories have been disproven

In a universe where anything is possible including santa being real yes they COULD have but there is no evidence that they did.

On the other hand Oswald also could have and we have massive evidence that he did. While all of the conspiracy theories have been disproven
Nothing has been disproven. The CIA has a long history of assassinations.

Forum List

Back