Ron Paul on the 1963 coup d' etat.

In a universe where anything is possible including santa being real yes they COULD have but there is no evidence that they did.

On the other hand Oswald also could have and we have massive evidence that he did. While all of the conspiracy theories have been disproven
they have not been proven, that is not the same as being disproven. The evidence has probably all been destroyed so we will never know what really happened. Why is part of the Warren commission report still sealed?

Yes you do

The greatest of fools like you buy into the conspiracy theories.

You are a liar and coward who has failed to proeuce evidence to support these theories.

You know this is true and you are my bitch
Allen why so touchy?

Allen my lady doth protest too much, methinks.

I hope you are preparing yourself for the day your name is Mudd.

Nothing has been disproven. The CIA has a long history of assassinations.
Yes the conspiracy theories have long sicne been disproven. The evidence used to support them has been debunked.

The CIA has a history sure. But half or more of that is actually fiction

You know LBJ is the one who set it all up.
( got him to Dallas )
Wrong.

We went on his own initiative and LBJ had no incluence. He was a marginalized VP like most VPs

Gippers grandfather OSwald did it. Defending your gay lover: Gipper is not an argument

they have not been proven, that is not the same as being disproven. The evidence has probably all been destroyed so we will never know what really happened. Why is part of the Warren commission report still sealed?
They have been disproven.

There never was any such evidence.

NONE of the Warren commission report is sealed and never has been

Yes the conspiracy theories have long sicne been disproven. The evidence used to support them has been debunked.

The CIA has a history sure. But half or more of that is actually fiction
The CIA myths are a nice distraction
but the reality is what they feared.

The truth always wins. Don't let appearances
fool you.

bullshit, most of the Warren report was sealed for 75 years. Some was released. the rest remains sealed until 2038. Why?
Absolutely WRONG.

You clearly know NOTHING about the Warren Commission report.

It was never sealed and ALL of it was publically available after it was published in 1964

I'm obesly witty huh ?
For every liar like you there are 10 of me who will call you on your bullshit.

And for every 10 people who believe your lies there's one of me to prove them all wrong
You are the proven liar and have never called out anything.

I have proven you a lair and on every failed thread you started and yoiu KNOW it as does everyone else.

You have long since been my bitch and continue to be my bitch

Forum List

Back