Ron Paul on the 1963 coup d' etat.

you have never won a debate with anyone because all you post is lies and failed talking points from the DNC
Well that was a failure. I asked for a link to any such lie I have told and you slink away.

That proves you are the liar and made a false accusation

Indeed,same as 9/11 a joint cia / mossad operation despite all the shit on the floor laid by grandson allen nazi every time he opened his mouth and farted in this thread and hundreds of times on other threads in the past over the years as well. bush same as he did in 9/11 ,had a role in it.
He only crawls out when we start talking about Kennedy.

Still trying to defend a bunch of corrupt fucking "businessmen".

Problem for him is, everyone already knows what happened.

Word gets around. I personally worked for Robert Livingston for 5 years. He was careful, but no one can be careful enough with that kind of stuff. The truth will out.

He only crawls out when we start talking about Kennedy.

Still trying to defend a bunch of corrupt fucking "businessmen".

Problem for him is, everyone already knows what happened.

Word gets around. I personally worked for Robert Livingston for 5 years. He was careful, but no one can be careful enough with that kind of stuff. The truth will out.
Well that is a lie I talk and post about many subjects on many threads.

You do not know what happened.

Oswald was no business man but he was the only one involved in murdering kennedy

You arer simply childish and hate being proven wrong every time

Well that is a lie I talk and post about many subjects on many threads.

You do not know what happened.

Oswald was no business man but he was the only one involved in murdering kennedy

You arer simply childish and hate being proven wrong every time
and you know that how? Some DC liars told you and you buy it? CNN said it? WE, none of us, know the full story and probably never will-----------but someone still alive does.

and you know that how? Some DC liars told you and you buy it? CNN said it? WE, none of us, know the full story and probably never will-----------but someone still alive does.
No because unlike you and Gipper and LARAM and others I actually studied this issue and know it better.

Many of us DO IN FACT know the whiole story.

EVERY conspiracy theory has been disproven and disperoven conclusively they simply coild not and did not happen.

That is how I know. The evidence PROVES IT.

Notice that throughout all of this none of you who preach conspiracy nonsense has presented a speck of evidence or even a fact to support such theories.

No because unlike you and Gipper and LARAM and others I actually studied this issue and know it better.

Many of us DO IN FACT know the whiole story.

EVERY conspiracy theory has been disproven and disperoven conclusively they simply coild not and did not happen.

That is how I know. The evidence PROVES IT.

Notice that throughout all of this none of you who preach conspiracy nonsense has presented a speck of evidence or even a fact to support such theories.
Read the book "DR Mary;s monkey". There is clear evidence of conspiracy and its well laid out in that book.

Read the book "DR Mary;s monkey". There is clear evidence of conspiracy and its well laid out in that book.
No there is not

It is sheer fantasy linking Oswald to undergraund labs in New Orleans which is absolute science fiction

Not one speck of evidence in that absurd story

No there is not

It is sheer fantasy linking Oswald to undergraund labs in New Orleans which is absolute science fiction

Not one speck of evidence in that absurd story
the facts are the facts, ignore them if you choose. An american president was murdered by forces inside the USA and people like you are ok with that. why?

the facts are the facts, ignore them if you choose. An american president was murdered by forces inside the USA and people like you are ok with that. why?
I am stating them you are not

He was murdered by one man

You despertaely wish for a conspiracy but you can only imagine it

Oswald's history says otherwise, but you are free to believe that he did it all on his own and that Ruby killed him out of a sense of civic duty.
No you are wrong.

His history does not say other wise. He was always a delusional lone nut with who had a little skill with a rifle.

Ruby never claimed a sense of civic duty. His motives were personal

No you are wrong.

His history does not say other wise. He was always a delusional lone nut with who had a little skill with a rifle.

sarcasm, dude.
No you are wrong.

sarcasm, dude. I guess it was too subtle for you. The point is we will never know if there were others involved and that should bother everyone.

Wrong.

There were no others involved. There is simply no evidence and no logical reason for there to be others.
OK, fine, I have no issue with you believing that. I am tired of wasting my time and effort on someone who is totally brainwashed or brain dead or both.

OK, fine, I have no issue with you believing that. I am tired of wasting my time and effort on someone who is totally brainwashed or brain dead or both.
So you are conceeding the argument and admitting I am correct thanks

Forum List

Back