Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

What the far right radical Christian groups are involved in most are bank robberies, armored car robberies, store hold ups and extortion so what the general population hears is just another crime was committed.
Bullshit. You're a liar.

RingeChristianost: 10523841 said:
Come on we all know the answer to that and it's jack shit.

But why do we expect any person to step forward and go "oh that's my uncle" when you're very own father might kill you for doing so?

Fear is the drug. And they are all drugged with fear and I can't blame them.

Who are you speaking of? Christians or Islamists?

I think we need to start fresh. I was speaking of Islamist fear that is a for real fear even though many live among us. I knew many in Ontario that ran from their countries because they had daughters.
Many escaped from the radical Islamists, like the vast majority of people in the world they just want to live their lives. Does that mean there aren't a VERY small minority who are psychologically predisposed to be radicalized? Of course there are but that's true across the board.
Where is your list of Christian terror attacks on US soil?
I guess none of the ones I listed were on American soil......... Yeah, right..........
You listed 9 Christian terror attacks on US soil. How many islamist terror attacks on US soil did I list?

What the far right radical Christian groups are involved in most are bank robberies, armored car robberies, store hold ups and extortion so what the general population hears is just another crime was committed.

Those Presbyterians are wild and crazy.

You've'veE="Ringel05, post: 10523797, member: 20342"]
The fact is we did bomb Germany and Japan into submission. Christians aren't the problem. Anything else?
Apparently you're not up on domestic terrorism, the most dangerous is the one I mentioned, they do their best to stay under the radar as much as possible but are involved in many criminal activities. Many right supremacist groups also consider themselves Christians, their criminal activities are well known.
I'm more worried about them more than some radicalized Muslim, but it's the radicalized Muslim who will get all the press unless we have anothe OK City bombing scenario.
Here is a list of Islamist terror attacks on US soil. Now you give us a list of Christian terror attacks on US soil. By the way, Oklahoma City was not a Christian terror attack.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Oh and before you start posting lists of terrorist attacks in this country ya might want to know my last job involved monitoring potential domestic terrorism...... Think I'm a little more up on it than you are........ :eusa_whistle:

Cool. Then you should have no problem producing a list of Christian terror attacks in the USA. I don't think you can.
1. Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012.
2. The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009.
3. Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.
4. The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.
5. The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996.
6. The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998.
7. Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.
8. Suicide attack on IRS building in Austin, Texas, Feb. 18, 2010.
9. The murder of Alan Berg, June 18, 1984.

There's nine right there, ten when OK City is included.
You've got 9 Christian terror attacks in your list. How many islamist terror attacks are in my list?[/QUOTE]

Niel Niel come on now what Christian group killed Tiller? Now not that that man shouldn't have gotten his just rewards all together too easily but what group killed Tiller?

You see how easy it is to banty back and forth?

Apparently you're not up on domestic terrorism, the most dangerous is the one I mentioned, they do their best to stay under the radar as much as possible but are involved in many criminal activities. Many right supremacist groups also consider themselves Christians, their criminal activities are well known.
I'm more worried about them more than some radicalized Muslim, but it's the radicalized Muslim who will get all the press unless we have anothe OK City bombing scenario.
Here is a list of Islamist terror attacks on US soil. Now you give us a list of Christian terror attacks on US soil. By the way, Oklahoma City was not a Christian terror attack.

Oh and before you start posting lists of terrorist attacks in this country ya might want to know my last job involved monitoring potential domestic terrorism...... Think I'm a little more up on it than you are........ :eusa_whistle:

Cool. Then you should have no problem producing a list of Christian terror attacks in the USA. I don't think you can.

You've got 9 Christian terror attacks in your list. How many islamist terror attacks are in my list?
See post #257.[/QUOTE]
Dishonest coward cocksucking leftist trash.

Who are you speaking of? Christians or Islamists?

I think we need to start fresh. I was speaking of Islamist fear that is a for real fear even though many live among us. I knew many in Ontario that ran from their countries because they had daughters.
Many escaped from the radical Islamists, like the vast majority of people in the world they just want to live their lives. Does that mean there aren't a VERY small minority who are psychologically predisposed to be radicalized? Of course there are but that's true across the board.
I guess none of the ones I listed were on American soil......... Yeah, right..........
You listed 9 Christian terror attacks on US soil. How many islamist terror attacks on US soil did I list?
All those crimes I referred to were committed by domestic terrorist groups which by definition make them terrorist attacks, the same way we list crimes committed by Islamist terrorists so basically it runs into the hundreds a year.
But don't let that stop you being afraid of the big bad Muslim boogeyman, not that I'm saying there is no danger there, I'm saying it's stupid to generalize, kinda like the OP did with his isolationist position, uninformed.

You've got 9 Christian terror attacks in your list. How many islamist terror attacks are in my list?
See post #257.
Dishonest coward cocksucking leftist trash.[/QUOTE]
:lmao:

Why don't you ask the leftist trash on the board what they think of me........

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All those crimes I referred to were committed by domestic terrorist groups which by definition make them terrorist attacks, the same way we list crimes committed by Islamist terrorists so basically it runs into the hundreds a year.
But don't let that stop you being afraid of the big bad Muslim boogeyman, not that I'm saying there is no danger there, I'm saying it's stupid to generalize, kinda like the OP did with his isolationist position, uninformed.

See post #257.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/QUOTE]

member: 20342"]
Some are neither terrorist or rightwing ,,,,,,,,,Surprised by what he left off
Are you talking about my list?[/QUOTE]
Bullshit. You're a liar.
You're just as clueless as the nutjob who started this thread. :thup:
You're a dishonest lying filthy leftist.

See post #257.

Are you talking about my list?[/QUOTE]
Bullshit. You're a liar.
You're a dishonest lying filthy leftist.[/QUOTE]
Sooooo predictable....... Funny how only wingnuts call me leftists and moonbats call me a wingnut....... Which right wing "militia" group do you belong to? :lmao:

You've'veE="Ringel05, post: 10523797, member: 20342"]1. Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012.

See post #257.

Are you talking about my list?
Bullshit. You're a liar.
You're a dishonest lying filthy leftist.[/QUOTE]
Sooooo predictable....... Funny how only wingnuts call me leftists and moonbats call me a wingnut....... Which right wing "militia" group do you belong to? :lmao:[/QUOTE]

American citizens. Your enemy. I'd just as soon blow your lying head off as eat a bacon sandwich. Scum. You'll be easy to find. Hiding behind a baby carriage or under some woman's dress.

What is he saying that you so vehemently disagree with?
Ron Paul is as big an idiot as his spawn, Rand Paul

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.

What is he saying that you so vehemently disagree with?
Ron Paul is as big an idiot as his spawn, Rand Paul

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.
Paul being a Libertarian embraced by the conservatives and the GOP...no thanks

He wasn't embraced, he was spun out like the nutcase he was.

Libertarian Royalty is like other royalty -- Ron stepped aside and his son has been embraced in his place

His son doesn't share all his views. Sons aren't carbon copies of their fathers, you know.

Not all Germans were Nazis. Why did America, Great Britain and Russia destroy Germany?
It was total war and if you are any student of history you'll know that most of that (the bombing of civilians) was the brainchild of Air Marshal Arthur Harris who mistakenly believed he could bomb Germany into submission. We've since learned that generally has the opposite effect among the population being bombed.
Did you know that downed bomber crews in France were treated with hatred and scorn by the French because the bombing was killing more French civilians than German troops?
Now back atcha; Are all American Christians radical Christian Identity Movement members? Were all Christians bent on spreading the word of Christ by the sword or just a powerful few who used faith for conquest?
Should the police target all Christians because of the actions/activities of a few?

The fact is we did bomb Germany and Japan into submission. Christians aren't the problem. Anything else?

Militias and what not?

See post #257.

Are you talking about my list?
Bullshit. You're a liar.
You're a dishonest lying filthy leftist.
Sooooo predictable....... Funny how only wingnuts call me leftists and moonbats call me a wingnut....... Which right wing "militia" group do you belong to? :lmao:[/QUOTE]

American citizens. Your enemy. I'd just as soon blow your lying head off as eat a bacon sandwich. Scum. You'll be easy to find. Hiding behind a baby carriage or under some woman's dress.[/QUOTE]

Keep at it paper tiger, keep at it.......

It was total war and if you are any student of history you'll know that most of that (the bombing of civilians) was the brainchild of Air Marshal Arthur Harris who mistakenly believed he could bomb Germany into submission. We've since learned that generally has the opposite effect among the population being bombed.
Did you know that downed bomber crews in France were treated with hatred and scorn by the French because the bombing was killing more French civilians than German troops?
Now back atcha; Are all American Christians radical Christian Identity Movement members? Were all Christians bent on spreading the word of Christ by the sword or just a powerful few who used faith for conquest?
Should the police target all Christians because of the actions/activities of a few?

Militias and what not?
Probably one of those wannabe military types who if they saw service it was behind a desk, safe with the gear in the rear.

See post #257.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:[/QUOTE]

I agree. I don't see you much on the Left side of things.

But let's compare Christian to Islamic terror attacks.

Did Timothy McVeigh go to church? Did the man who killed Abortionist Tiller? In Christian circles, the more pious the Christian, the more reticent to bloodshed and works of violence. Practicing Christians are filled with the Holy Spirit and preach the gospel of peace. Christians didn't start out killing to spread the faith, they died as martyrs instead.

Islamic terrorists are devout. The Muslims who hijacked 4 planes and flew them into buildings made all their daily prayers and observances a top priority. They went through spiritual cleansing rituals before the attack, to prepare themselves to commit a religious act. This is the trend with Muslims, terrorists being most closely observant of their faith in contrast to inactive "christians" who aren't praying, attending church, and being part of a thriving spiritual community.

Now I know all this gets lost as the media dumbs things down to the simplest terms. But it helps to understand that nobody truly commits acts of violence out of a duty to genuine Christianity.

Militias and what not?
Probably one of those wannabe military types who if they saw service it was behind a desk, safe with the gear in the rear.

That's a relief. For a moment there, I thought you were being truthful about your knowledge of potential terrorist groups. Any real expert wouldn't say that about American militias which consist of 95% veterans. Instead you repeated the axiom of the idiot masses, a media generalization that isn't remotely true....and you exposed yourself as a liar because no real terror expert would say what you just said.

Forum List

Back