Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

See, even psych patients have access to the internet. :lmao:

confession is supposed to be good for the soul. How is your soul feeling now? Better? :clap2:
Sshhhh! I have a written Doctors order to use the computer.........
Does Nurse Ratched know you're on the computer in the day room?
how the heck did you get a doctor's order? I tried and...
Don't tell anyone but I'm sleeping with Nurse Ratched.......

Ya know, with that he has a point. What you are posting here is pure interpretive rhetoric by those who hate Islam or fear it in general. Islam, and Muslims are not all bad, only a small percentage, in fact most, don't interpret the Koran the way that misguided, propagandist post does.

Not all Germans were Nazis. Why did America, Great Britain and Russia destroy Germany?
It was total war and if you are any student of history you'll know that most of that (the bombing of civilians) was the brainchild of Air Marshal Arthur Harris who mistakenly believed he could bomb Germany into submission. We've since learned that generally has the opposite effect among the population being bombed.
Did you know that downed bomber crews in France were treated with hatred and scorn by the French because the bombing was killing more French civilians than German troops?
Now back atcha; Are all American Christians radical Christian Identity Movement members? Were all Christians bent on spreading the word of Christ by the sword or just a powerful few who used faith for conquest?
Should the police target all Christians because of the actions/activities of a few?

The fact is we did bomb Germany and Japan into submission. Christians aren't the problem. Anything else?
Apparently you're not up on domestic terrorism, the most dangerous is the one I mentioned, they do their best to stay under the radar as much as possible but are involved in many criminal activities. Many right supremacist groups also consider themselves Christians, their criminal activities are well known.
I'm more worried about them more than some radicalized Muslim, but it's the radicalized Muslim who will get all the press unless we have anothe OK City bombing scenario.

What's the body count of Christian terrorists compared to Islamist terrorists?

Come on we all know the answer to that and it's jack shit.

But why do we expect any person to step forward and go "oh that's my uncle" when you're very own father might kill you for doing so?

Fear is the drug. And they are all drugged with fear and I can't blame them.

Ya know, with that he has a point. What you are posting here is pure interpretive rhetoric by those who hate Islam or fear it in general. Islam, and Muslims are not all bad, only a small percentage, in fact most, don't interpret the Koran the way that misguided, propagandist post does.

Not all Germans were Nazis. Why did America, Great Britain and Russia destroy Germany?
It was total war and if you are any student of history you'll know that most of that (the bombing of civilians) was the brainchild of Air Marshal Arthur Harris who mistakenly believed he could bomb Germany into submission. We've since learned that generally has the opposite effect among the population being bombed.
Did you know that downed bomber crews in France were treated with hatred and scorn by the French because the bombing was killing more French civilians than German troops?
Now back atcha; Are all American Christians radical Christian Identity Movement members? Were all Christians bent on spreading the word of Christ by the sword or just a powerful few who used faith for conquest?
Should the police target all Christians because of the actions/activities of a few?

The fact is we did bomb Germany and Japan into submission. Christians aren't the problem. Anything else?
Apparently you're not up on domestic terrorism, the most dangerous is the one I mentioned, they do their best to stay under the radar as much as possible but are involved in many criminal activities. Many right supremacist groups also consider themselves Christians, their criminal activities are well known.
I'm more worried about them more than some radicalized Muslim, but it's the radicalized Muslim who will get all the press unless we have anothe OK City bombing scenario.

All in all only because we do recognize our Tim's. We freaking got it. Poor souls that are Muslims have to go "whoa geeze" and have to look around for themselves now. I wish people would recognize this.

It's not easy to think.........Oh abdhul's brother in law really isn't kidding about the bombs...........

It has to suck.
Maybe you could repost that in English?

10896872_398267750339425_2489115169063337407_n.jpg

Here is a list of Islamist terror attacks on US soil. Now you give us a list of Christian terror attacks on US soil. By the way, Oklahoma City was not a Christian terror attack.

List of Islamic Terror Attacks in America

But why do we expect any person to step forward and go "oh that's my uncle" when you're very own father might kill you for doing so?

Who are you speaking of? Christians or Islamists?

All in all only because we do recognize our Tim's. We freaking got it. Poor souls that are Muslims have to go "whoa geeze" and have to look around for themselves now. I wish people would recognize this.

It's not easy to think.........Oh abdhul's brother in law really isn't kidding about the bombs...........

It has to suck.
Mine or others?

:lol: by the way it made sense at the time I posted it.

Here is a list of Islamist terror attacks on US soil. Now you give us a list of Christian terror attacks on US soil. By the way, Oklahoma City was not a Christian terror attack.

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.
Oh and before you start posting lists of terrorist attacks in this country ya might want to know my last job involved monitoring potential domestic terrorism...... Think I'm a little more up on it than you are........ :eusa_whistle:

It has to suck.
Mine or others?

:lol: by the way it made sense at the time I posted it.
Ben there done that....... :D

I think we need to start fresh. I was speaking of Islamist fear that is a for real fear even though many live among us. I knew many in Ontario that ran from their countries because they had daughters.

Oh and before you start posting lists of terrorist attacks in this country ya might want to know my last job involved monitoring potential domestic terrorism...... Think I'm a little more up on it than you are........ :eusa_whistle:

Cool. Then you should have no problem producing a list of Christian terror attacks in the USA. I don't think you can.

What one has to realize is "Muslim" is no different than the way the left demonizes us as "White".

A category that is bullshit.

Last edited:

Cool. Then you should have no problem producing a list of Christian terror attacks in the USA. I don't think you can.

I think you should stand back and take a break and re read all the posts again.

Just sayin.......................

I think we need to start fresh. I was speaking of Islamist fear that is a for real fear even though many live among us. I knew many in Ontario that ran from their countries because they had daughters.
Many escaped from the radical Islamists, like the vast majority of people in the world they just want to live their lives. Does that mean there aren't a VERY small minority who are psychologically predisposed to be radicalized? Of course there are but that's true across the board.

Many escaped from the radical Islamists, like the vast majority of people in the world they just want to live their lives. Does that mean there aren't a VERY small minority who are psychologically predisposed to be radicalized? Of course there are but that's true across the board.

One picture seared into this little brain was going down the road towards my house way back in Ontario was this woman with her daughter swinging her around as their husband/father tilled the new garden. She had the hijab; her daughter didn't. They were so happy.

I know why many flee. Most just won't say it. For true I am from the land of Little Mosque on the Prairie.

1. Wisconsin Sikh Temple massacre, Aug. 5, 2012.
2. The murder of Dr. George Tiller, May 31, 2009.
3. Knoxville Unitarian Universalist Church shooting, July 27, 2008.
4. The murder of Dr. John Britton, July 29, 1994.
5. The Centennial Olympic Park bombing, July 27, 1996.
6. The murder of Barnett Slepian byJames Charles Kopp, Oct. 23, 1998.
7. Planned Parenthood bombing, Brookline, Massachusetts, 1994.
8. Suicide attack on IRS building in Austin, Texas, Feb. 18, 2010.
9. The murder of Alan Berg, June 18, 1984.

There's nine right there, ten when OK City is included.

Where is your list of Christian terror attacks on US soil?

What the far right radical Christian groups are involved in most are bank robberies, armored car robberies, store hold ups and extortion so what the general population hears is just another crime was committed.

You've'veE="Ringel05, post: 10523797, member: 20342"]

There's nine right there, ten when OK City is included.[/QUOTE]
You've got 9 Christian terror attacks in your list. How many islamist terror attacks are in my list?

Where is your list of Christian terror attacks on US soil?
I guess none of the ones I listed were on American soil......... Yeah, right..........

You've'veE="Ringel05, post: 10523797, member: 20342"]

There's nine right there, ten when OK City is included.
You've got 9 Christian terror attacks in your list. How many islamist terror attacks are in my list?[/QUOTE]
See post #257.

Forum List

Back