Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

American and Western European Citizens are gonna have to come to grips with the fact that their Governments' endless bombing & killing around the world does have consequences. They shouldn't be surprised when others seek revenge on them. It is the price you pay for endless Intervention/War. You do reap what you sow.

we found out in WW2 its better to attack evil before it attacks you. America is the world's policeman and has picked its enemies with great morality.

"We" did NOT find that

World War Two: The Good War?

By Bionic Mosquito

October 29, 2012

I have commented previously that I believe (at least given my current understanding) the main purpose for U.S. entry into the war was two-fold: 1) to take the place of an increasingly ailing Britain as the primary tool for the elite to expand global control, and 2) to ensure a new, long term enemy can be made out of the Soviet Union and communism. I will add a third to this list – actually it is a subset of the first: to bring the productive populations of Germany and Japan under the control of the elite.

Before I expand on this further, I would like to revisit some of the factors regarding the war and why it is not just improper, but inconceivable to refer to this was as a good war.

1) Roosevelt lied to the country regarding his intentions of entering the war.

2) Roosevelt took great strides to get first Germany, and after failing this, Japan, to strike the first blow.

3) Roosevelt ignored and otherwise did not take advantage of the many proposals by Japan that, if acted upon, could have avoided the upcoming armed conflict.

4) Roosevelt entered the war well before any declaration by Congress.

5) Roosevelt encouraged Britain and France to provide a guarantee to Poland, a guarantee known to the Western powers to have no teeth.

6) Roosevelt chose to side with Stalin, who at the beginning of the war had more blood on his hands than all the other leaders of belligerent countries combined.

7) Roosevelt did not extend U.S. support for Jews attempting to emigrate from Central Europe and immigrate into the United States until 1944.

8) Roosevelt knew of the impending attack by Japan somewhere in the Pacific, and very likely specifically that it would come at Pearl Harbor.

Your shit belongs in conspiracy theories.

conspiracy theories?

Oh I get it now....humor. Pretty funny. Your shallow one dimensional characterizations of history obviously weren't meant to be taken seriously.

Spot On Dr. Paul. Thank you.

Your hero has long been a bend-over sort of guy who always manages to blame Islamism on the West. Egypt's President has a far more honest and knowledgeable POV:
Islamic ideology driving terrorists to kill Egypt s president tells Muslim clerics - Washington Times

The West has contributed heavily to the rapid rise of radical Islam around the world. Nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France have been meddling and instigating wars for several decades. It's all about plundering foreign resources. But the West has done enough plundering. It has enough riches. Now it's time to leave people alone and stop meddling in every nations' internal affairs. It is time to come home.

American and Western European Citizens are gonna have to come to grips with the fact that their Governments' endless bombing & killing around the world does have consequences. They shouldn't be surprised when others seek revenge on them. It is the price you pay for endless Intervention/War. You do reap what you sow.

we found out in WW2 its better to attack evil before it attacks you. America is the world's policeman and has picked its enemies with great morality.

"We" did NOT find that

By Bionic Mosquito

October 29, 2012

I have commented previously that I believe (at least given my current understanding) the main purpose for U.S. entry into the war was two-fold: 1) to take the place of an increasingly ailing Britain as the primary tool for the elite to expand global control, and 2) to ensure a new, long term enemy can be made out of the Soviet Union and communism. I will add a third to this list – actually it is a subset of the first: to bring the productive populations of Germany and Japan under the control of the elite.

Before I expand on this further, I would like to revisit some of the factors regarding the war and why it is not just improper, but inconceivable to refer to this was as a good war.

2) Roosevelt took great strides to get first Germany, and after failing this, Japan, to strike the first blow.

3) Roosevelt ignored and otherwise did not take advantage of the many proposals by Japan that, if acted upon, could have avoided the upcoming armed conflict.

5) Roosevelt encouraged Britain and France to provide a guarantee to Poland, a guarantee known to the Western powers to have no teeth.

6) Roosevelt chose to side with Stalin, who at the beginning of the war had more blood on his hands than all the other leaders of belligerent countries combined.

7) Roosevelt did not extend U.S. support for Jews attempting to emigrate from Central Europe and immigrate into the United States until 1944.

8) Roosevelt knew of the impending attack by Japan somewhere in the Pacific, and very likely specifically that it would come at Pearl Harbor.

conspiracy theories?

Oh I get it now....humor. Pretty funny. Your shallow one dimensional characterizations of history obviously weren't meant to be taken seriously.

You can not handle the fact that we are being governed by criminals.

You could have REFUTED the evidence showing that FDR refused to honor our NEUTRALITY , fought Hirohito in Indochina, froze Japanese assests in the US ; refused to sell them petroleum

A PRESIDENT WHO WILL LIVE IN INFAMY

There have been many essays, chapters in books, and whole books written over the years on the subject of Roosevelt’s duplicity and culpability regarding the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The most recent one, I believe, is George Victor’s The Pearl Harbor Myth: Rethinking the Unthinkable (Potomac Books, 2007). The best one is probably Robert Stinnett’s Day Of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor (Free Press, 2000). I provide a detailed list in my Rethinking the Good War (Vance Publications, 2009), as well as concluding that the attack on Pearl Harbor was but the climax of a long series of events. It was neither a surprise nor unprovoked.

"We" did NOT find that

By Bionic Mosquito

October 29, 2012

conspiracy theories?

You could have REFUTED the evidence showing that FDR refused to honor our NEUTRALITY , fought Hirohito in Indochina, froze Japanese assests in the US ; refused to sell them petroleum

A PRESIDENT WHO WILL LIVE IN INFAMY

There have been many essays, chapters in books, and whole books written over the years on the subject of Roosevelt’s duplicity and culpability regarding the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor. The most recent one, I believe, is George Victor’s The Pearl Harbor Myth: Rethinking the Unthinkable (Potomac Books, 2007). The best one is probably Robert Stinnett’s Day Of Deceit: The Truth About FDR and Pearl Harbor (Free Press, 2000). I provide a detailed list in my Rethinking the Good War (Vance Publications, 2009), as well as concluding that the attack on Pearl Harbor was but the climax of a long series of events. It was neither a surprise nor unprovoked.

Following your train of logic everyone everywhere have always been ruled by criminals.

if really criminals in any meaningful sense someone could make a huge name for themselves by putting them in jail. History is a debate about govt versus freedom, not whether our leaders are criminals. If you always think about stupid things you will always be stupid

Forum List

Back