Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

1- Abolish the Jewish State
2- The US must cease and desist its interventionist foreign policy
3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said

1) israel has nukes so they won't be abolished

There is always a first time.

2) terrorists want to convert or kill everyone, not only interventionists.

Maybe "terrorists" - whatever the term means - do. But avengers do not.

3) how is saving civilization through 2 world wars, being policeman,

If by civilization you mean the warfare state - the military industrial Complex. we concur

and creating modern medicine evil??

Creating medicine is a private endeavor which has been adversely affected by the federal government through the FDA.

Why don't islamists you defend attack the military industrial complex instead of civilians?

it easier to attack civilians who support the military
Yes, but they need to be exterminated.

3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said

If by civilization you mean the warfare state - the military industrial Complex. we concur

Creating medicine is a private endeavor which has been adversely affected by the federal government through the FDA.

Why don't islamists you defend attack the military industrial complex instead of civilians?

Because US politicians have refused to give them a gazillion dollars to buy the latest military hardware.

So politicians are to blame for Islamist terror attacks on civilians because the islamists can't get enough funds to fight the military industrial complex. You are a certified idiot.

They have got to show their displeasure somehow.

What else would you do if people have been shitting on you for 75 years?

'nuff said

Because US politicians have refused to give them a gazillion dollars to buy the latest military hardware.

So politicians are to blame for Islamist terror attacks on civilians because the islamists can't get enough funds to fight the military industrial complex. You are a certified idiot.
why an idiot????

fight to establish freedom and capitalism like our founders did

Anyone...... What is t

Bullshit. The islamists hate israel. Period

why an idiot????
Read his post.

why an idiot????
Read his post.

so why and idiot??

why an idiot????
Read his post.

so why and idiot??
Get off it. Back to the topic. I'm not going down a rabbit trail.

You all know the reason for this shit is because Islam hates Jews and Christians.

You all know the reason for this shit is because Muslims love their families and hate for them to be burned to death by Israeli phosphorus bombs and US drones.

Then seek peace and stop digging tunnels to move weapons and shit. You kick the dog and then cry when he bites you. Dumb ass.

liberal-logic-101-1290-500x416.jpg

You all know the reason for this shit is because Islam hates Jews and Christians.

You all know the reason for this shit is because Muslims love their families and hate for them to be burned to death by Israeli phosphorus bombs and US drones.

Then seek peace and stop digging tunnels to move weapons and shit. You kick the dog and then cry when he bites you. Dumb ass.

But they seek peace - how many times have they asked the zionuts to abolish the Jewish State and git?

But they seek peace - how many times have they asked the zionuts to abolish the Jewish State and git?

You can't abolish a sovereign nation. Grow up.

You can't abolish a sovereign nation. Grow up.

really?

where can I find the USSR in a map?

You're just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. I'm talking about the men who serve this country in uniform, you know, the guys who do all your fighting for you. Why do you want to make their jobs harder, don't they have enough to do already.

So you support the American military? How am I making their jobs harder?

Because you unwittingly give aid and comfort to the enemy by spreading the message of Jihad with your half wit characterizations of Muslims.

I've never used the word "Jihad". Muslims use that word. Perhaps you're confused.

The key word there was "unwittingly".

Oh gee, I'm sorry. What can I do from here on to rectify my blunder?

Try blowing your brains out and see if you notice the difference.

Because you unwittingly give aid and comfort to the enemy by spreading the message of Jihad with your half wit characterizations of Muslims.

I've never used the word "Jihad". Muslims use that word. Perhaps you're confused.

I'd rather blow your brains out by sticking a double barreled 12 gauge up your ass and squeezing both triggers.

Baby steps junior.

I'd rather blow your brains out by sticking a double barreled 12 gauge up your ass and squeezing both triggers.

Baby steps junior.
Go fuck a camel, you twisted evil cocksucker

You poor stupid half wit simpleton, you must be another supporter of terrorism.

Baby steps junior.
Go fuck a camel, you twisted evil cocksucker

You poor stupid half wit simpleton, you must be another supporter of terrorism.

Nope. You're confused. You're a camel dick. You've been fucking your mother for so long it's made your brain sick.

Who could possibly argue with such eloquent articulation.

Forum List

Back