Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

1- Abolish the Jewish State
2- The US must cease and desist its interventionist foreign policy
3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said

1) israel has nukes so they won't be abolished

2) terrorists want to convert or kill everyone, not only interventionists

3) how is saving civilization through 2 world wars, being policeman, and creating modern medicine evil??

That's just you with your head up your ass. When one of them is sawing off your head, maybe THEN you'll understand who we're at war with.

so would you like to declare war on Islam and attack all 40 countries with significant Muslim populations?

Why don't we start with the ones that are sponsoring terrorism and go from there? It doesn't have to be all or nothing like the terms you're artificially imposing on the discussion. Let's start with Iran. They want a nuclear weapon, let's give them one.

My understanding is that they have developed a rustic atomic bomb and intend to use TelAviv as their proving grounds.

That's just you with your head up your ass. When one of them is sawing off your head, maybe THEN you'll understand who we're at war with.

so would you like to declare war on Islam and attack all 40 countries with significant Muslim populations?

Why don't we start with the ones that are sponsoring terrorism and go from there? It doesn't have to be all or nothing like the terms you're artificially imposing on the discussion. Let's start with Iran. They want a nuclear weapon, let's give them one.

My understanding is that they have developed a rustic atomic bomb and intend to use TelAviv as their proving grounds.

Are you trying to beat them to it, you fucking asshole Nazi?

I'm not talking about crime. I'm talking about the war between islamists and civilization. Perhaps you're confused.

dear its identical. First you said Islam and now you are saying islamists. Islamists usually refer to extremists. Please make up your mind.

Maybe not everyone sees a distinction.

I don't see anyone who wants to go to war against Islam except perhaps a few nut jobs

What is your solution to Islamist terror?

3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said
Not going to happen. Israel is a sovereign nation. As long as you work to abolish Israel you're going to have war. Is war your desire?

If they do then it's the end of islamist terror for sure.

'nuff said

2) terrorists want to convert or kill everyone, not only interventionists

3) how is saving civilization through 2 world wars, being policeman, and creating modern medicine evil??

You're talking to a Nazi. No matter what I think of you, we're virtually on the same side by comparison.

I'm not talking about crime. I'm talking about the war between islamists and civilization. Perhaps you're confused.

dear its identical. First you said Islam and now you are saying islamists. Islamists usually refer to extremists. Please make up your mind.

Maybe not everyone sees a distinction.

I don't see anyone who wants to go to war against Islam except perhaps a few nut jobs

What is your solution to Islamist terror?

we could fight the terrorists, not all of islam, at lot more if liberals would not interfere so much.
I agree.

'nuff said

There is always a first time.

2) terrorists want to convert or kill everyone, not only interventionists.

Maybe "terrorists" - whatever the term means - do. But avengers do not.

3) how is saving civilization through 2 world wars, being policeman,

If by civilization you mean the warfare state - the military industrial Complex. we concur

and creating modern medicine evil??

Creating medicine is a private endeavor which has been adversely affected by the federal government through the FDA.

'nuff said

If by civilization you mean the warfare state - the military industrial Complex. we concur

Creating medicine is a private endeavor which has been adversely affected by the federal government through the FDA.

Why don't islamists you defend attack the military industrial complex instead of civilians?

'nuff said

Why don't islamists you defend attack the military industrial complex instead of civilians?

Because US politicians have refused to give them a gazillion dollars to buy the latest military hardware.

'nuff said

it easier to attack civilians who support the military

If they do then it's the end of islamist terror for sure.

no just the end of Iran, perhaps

Whatever. I'm not particular.

Iran does not attack us so nuking them would do nothing against terror.[/QUOTE]
Oh yes it would. Iran funds terror.

'nuff said

Because US politicians have refused to give them a gazillion dollars to buy the latest military hardware.

So politicians are to blame for Islamist terror attacks on civilians because the islamists can't get enough funds to fight the military industrial complex. You are a certified idiot.

Forum List

Back