Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Actually yes we can. It's only willpower that we lack.

dear, we lack the immorality to attack 1.4 billion people.

No we don't. We've just not been pushed far enough. Wait until the Islamists attain their goal of setting off a nuke in an American City, and then watch what happens to Mecca less than 72 hours later.

nuking them now would be very immoral. It seems to me the real danger is Anthrax which could be just as serious and 10000 times easier.
Morality has nothing to do with this.

morality has to do with everything!.
Should be execute a shoplifter or let our morality dictate how we confront crime??

Please stop because you're not even trying to be intelligent. Nobody would nuke Muslims now. But if Minneapolis, Miami, Los Angeles, or Baltimore were destroyed in a jihadist nuclear strike we would feel very differently.. Why do you think the American public was so solidly behind the atomic bomb being dropped on Japan? You're thinking in static terms and missing the dynamics of what happens when push comes to shove. If we are pushed, yes we will destroy Islamic nations with nuclear weapons, and we won't wring our hands about the morality of it.

I truly hope it never comes to that.

No we don't. We've just not been pushed far enough. Wait until the Islamists attain their goal of setting off a nuke in an American City, and then watch what happens to Mecca less than 72 hours later.

nuking them now would be very immoral. It seems to me the real danger is Anthrax which could be just as serious and 10000 times easier.

Should be execute a shoplifter or let our morality dictate how we confront crime??

I'm not talking about crime. I'm talking about the war between islamists and civilization. Perhaps you're confused.

dear its identical. First you said Islam and now you are saying islamists. Islamists usually refer to extremists. Please make up your mind.

I'm not talking about crime. I'm talking about the war between islamists and civilization. Perhaps you're confused.

dear its identical. First you said Islam and now you are saying islamists. Islamists usually refer to extremists. Please make up your mind.

Maybe not everyone sees a distinction.

Please stop because you're not even trying to be intelligent. Nobody would nuke Muslims now. But if Minneapolis, Miami, Los Angeles, or Baltimore were destroyed in a jihadist nuclear strike we would feel very differently.. Why do you think the American public was so solidly behind the atomic bomb being dropped on Japan? You're thinking in static terms and missing the dynamics of what happens when push comes to shove. If we are pushed, yes we will destroy Islamic nations with nuclear weapons, and we won't wring our hands about the morality of it.

who's talking about a multiple nuclear strike against America??
Why not start thread about what we should do if 5 or our biggest cities are nuked by Islam or islamists??

Who is going to stop us from killing Muslims? No one. They're hated by everyone.

Cum swallower, what's going on?

You boyfriend hasn't given you a facial in a while

Your bullshit trash talk will only help them strengthen their resolve.

Isn't your real name Neil N. Blowsteinberg?

Don't you have a Neo-Nazi meeting to get to? Tell us some more about how the Jews caused 9/11, you Nazi asshole.

I rarely hope that somebody drops dead, but in your case, I'll gladly make an exception. You're the most evil trash I've seen on this forum.

Fuck you and die. And that's personal.

The Five Dancing Israelis - 9/11/2001 - Our Purpose Was To Document The Event

HUH?

How did they know that an "event" was going to occur?

Explain away, cum breath.

And that's personal.

I don't see anyone who wants to go to war against Islam except perhaps a few nut jobs

I don't see anyone who wants to go to war against Islam except perhaps a few nut jobs

We are at war, jackass!

Why not start thread about what we should do if 5 or our biggest cities are nuked by Islam or islamists??

Now I know you're as dumb as an ox. The word "or" would tell most intelligent people I'm talking about 1 city being nuked. You're right. Nobody's talking about a multiple nuclear strike against America except the voices in your head.

This is not about crime or shoplifting. Anything else?

We are at war, jackass!

dear, but not with Islam. Do you understand?

Go ahead. Start it.

We are at war, jackass!

Oh yes we are. Islamists are at war with us.

We are at war, jackass!

That's just you with your head up your ass. When one of them is sawing off your head, maybe THEN you'll understand who we're at war with.

What is your solution to Islamist terror?

1- Abolish the Jewish State
2- The US must cease and desist its interventionist foreign policy
3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said

we could fight the terrorists, not all of islam, at lot more if liberals would not interfere so much.

That's just you with your head up your ass. When one of them is sawing off your head, maybe THEN you'll understand who we're at war with.

so would you like to declare war on Islam and attack all 40 countries with significant Muslim populations?

Why don't we start with the ones that are sponsoring terrorism and go from there? It doesn't have to be all or nothing like the terms you're artificially imposing on the discussion. Let's start with Iran. They want a nuclear weapon, let's give them one.

1- Abolish the Jewish State
2- The US must cease and desist its interventionist foreign policy
3-Pay reparations to those adversely affected by the policies of the Judeo-American axis of evil

'nuff said

We should abolish Nazis instead.

we could fight the terrorists, not all of islam, at lot more if liberals would not interfere so much.

Good. Now how do we separate terrorists from the Muslims they live with?

Forum List

Back