Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Like Islamist radical generally consider themselves devout believers Christian radicals generally consider themselves devout believers, doesn't mean they are. I know what you are saying but my point is that radicals are radicals regardless of whether or not they're devout in one faith or another and that the whole should never be judged by the few even though that generalization is stock in trade by far to many as evidenced multiple times a day on this forum alone.
We can argue semantics all day long but that is missing the point of the whole discussion.

No semantics about it. Your so called Christian terror is like a bug compared to a lion. Why do you feel the need to lie and misrepresent the facts to shield Islamic terror? You must be mentally I'll.

Well he's a liar, that much is true. He claimed to be a terror expert and he isn't. That's the thing about lying on the internet, somebody with more intelligence and expertise is always there to expose liars eventually.
I lied? Show me where Einstein.

Get your nasty lying ass out of here.
Why? You and you butt buddy are as much fun as that moron Paulitician. :thup:

Tell us some more about what a terror expert you are.

You're lying on the internet and not very cleverly either. You must have a sad, pathetic life to try to aggrandize yourself on the internet. I can only imagine what a weak, pathetic little man you are in real life pretending to be a super CIA agent. Tell us some more lies about yourself.[/QUOTE]
Super CIA agent..... :lmao: Is that the only organization in this country that monitors terrorist and potential terrorist activities? I mean honestly, you can't be that stupid, can you?
Why am I asking, of course you can. :thup:

Last edited:
No semantics about it. Your so called Christian terror is like a bug compared to a lion. Why do you feel the need to lie and misrepresent the facts to shield Islamic terror? You must be mentally I'll.

Well he's a liar, that much is true. He claimed to be a terror expert and he isn't. That's the thing about lying on the internet, somebody with more intelligence and expertise is always there to expose liars eventually.

I exposed you in post 280, 50 First Dates.
No, you assumed I was referring to them all, your bad, not mine. Pretty ignorant of you to read in what you want.

Oh, you were referring to a specific militia? Which one? Do you sense yourself sinking? That's your hole getting deeper and you're holding the shovel.

You've been unmasked, so you might as well come out with the truth. Living with mommy?
I was referring to groups like the Sovereign Citizen Movement. Within the organizations there are some who would label all militia groups as terrorists or potential terrorists, I was not one of those. But hey, keep assuming, it seems to be all you have. No skin off of my nose if you don't believe me or don't like it. :thup:[/QUOTE]
Your game is over. No use to keep pretending something you're not. Filthy liar.

Like Islamist radical generally consider themselves devout believers Christian radicals generally consider themselves devout believers, doesn't mean they are. I know what you are saying but my point is that radicals are radicals regardless of whether or not they're devout in one faith or another and that the whole should never be judged by the few even though that generalization is stock in trade by far to many as evidenced multiple times a day on this forum alone.
We can argue semantics all day long but that is missing the point of the whole discussion.

No, you assumed I was referring to them all, your bad, not mine. Pretty ignorant of you to read in what you want.
You're nothing but a phoney lying islamist defender. Evil sick lying scum.[/QUOTE]
Keep chewin' that cud Sparky, it's fun to watch. :thup:

Oh, you were referring to a specific militia? Which one? Do you sense yourself sinking? That's your hole getting deeper and you're holding the shovel.

You've been unmasked, so you might as well come out with the truth. Living with mommy?
I was referring to groups like the Sovereign Citizen Movement. Within the organizations there are some who would label all militia groups as terrorists or potential terrorists, I was not one of those. But hey, keep assuming, it seems to be all you have. No skin off of my nose if you don't believe me or don't like it. :thup:
Your game is over. No use to keep pretending something you're not. Filthy liar.[/QUOTE]
Pathetic, truely pathetic. Oh well.

You're nothing but a phoney lying islamist defender. Evil sick lying scum.
Keep chewin' that cud Sparky, it's fun to watch. :thup:[/QUOTE]
Now you're nothing but a sick troll. Cocksucking Muslim.

See, even psych patients have access to the internet. :lmao:

confession is supposed to be good for the soul. How is your soul feeling now? Better? :clap2:
Sshhhh! I have a written Doctors order to use the computer.........
Does Nurse Ratched know you're on the computer in the day room?
how the heck did you get a doctor's order? I tried and...
Don't tell anyone but I'm sleeping with Nurse Ratched.......
really? Does she really like role playing?

So the left's solution to Islamist terror is the old tired cliché......"They're not all like that."

Wonderful. We all feel so much better now.
that's not a solution -- it's a fact

:cuckoo:

How does that "fact" address a solution to the problem of Islamist terror?

hold on, the Leaders of the world are on a teleconference call asking my opinion. I'll get right back to you...
okay, back again...

during the conference call with the leaders of the world, Dante was informed that they all agree -- you ought to stfu :anj_stfu:

Leftists defending Islamist terror. Ho hu
So the left's solution to Islamist terror is the old tired cliché......"They're not all like that."

Wonderful. We all feel so much better now.
that's not a solution -- it's a fact

:cuckoo:

How does that "fact" address a solution to the problem of Islamist terror?

hold on, the Leaders of the world are on a teleconference call asking my opinion. I'll get right back to you...
okay, back again...

during the conference call with the leaders of the world, Dante was informed that they all agree -- you ought to stfu :anj_stfu:

Make me, you lying filthy cocksucker.

Now you're nothing but a sick troll. Cocksucking Muslim.[/QUOTE]
Hey it's been fun watching you two froth at the mouth but it's time to find some intelligent discussion somewhere with people who have a higher IQ than a slug. Toodles!

Hey it's been fun watching you two froth at the mouth but it's time to find some intelligent discussion somewhere with people who have a higher IQ than a slug. Toodles![/QUOTE]

Hey it's been fun watching you two froth at the mouth but it's time to find some intelligent discussion somewhere with people who have a higher IQ than a slug. Toodles![/QUOTE]
Running off to hide under mommy's dress or a baby carriage. Sick trash.

When you fight evil, evil will fight back. So you better make sure you win.

if you don't fight evil it grows. That make libertarians look silly.

But we believe in fighting evil. Read my sig

The problem is your definition of what constitutes "evil"

The fact that you think truth is relative and the definition of evil is subjective suggests you aren't even on a solid foundation to understand the answer.

Islam is evil.

well we can't fight all 1.4 billion muslims, better by far to fight just the liberal extremist muslims.

Islam is evil.

well we can't fight all 1.4 billion muslims, better by far to fight just the liberal extremist muslims.
I really don't care. Just kill em until they learn to behave.

Islam is evil.

Actually yes we can. It's only willpower that we lack.

Forum List

Back