Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Leftists defending Islamist terror. Ho hu
So the left's solution to Islamist terror is the old tired cliché......"They're not all like that."

Wonderful. We all feel so much better now.
that's not a solution -- it's a fact

:cuckoo:

How does that "fact" address a solution to the problem of Islamist terror?

hold on, the Leaders of the world are on a teleconference call asking my opinion. I'll get right back to you...
okay, back again...

during the conference call with the leaders of the world, Dante was informed that they all agree -- you ought to stfu :anj_stfu:

Make me, you lying filthy cocksucker.

in cyber reality, I've already knocked you off your fat arse. so stfu

hold on, the Leaders of the world are on a teleconference call asking my opinion. I'll get right back to you...
okay, back again...

during the conference call with the leaders of the world, Dante was informed that they all agree -- you ought to stfu :anj_stfu:

You STFU. Cocksucking trash.

When you fight evil, evil will fight back. So you better make sure you win.

if you don't fight evil it grows. That make libertarians look silly.

But we believe in fighting evil. Read my sig

The problem is your definition of what constitutes "evil"

Islam is evil.

well we can't fight all 1.4 billion muslims, better by far to fight just the liberal extremist muslims.
I really don't care. Just kill em until they learn to behave.

dear, we tried that in Afghanistan Iraq Vietnam Korea and they it didn't work.

When you fight evil, evil will fight back. So you better make sure you win.

Islam is evil.

well we can't fight all 1.4 billion muslims, better by far to fight just the liberal extremist muslims.

Actually yes we can. It's only willpower that we lack.

dear, we lack the immorality to attack 1.4 billion people.

Islam is evil.

I really don't care. Just kill em until they learn to behave.

dear, we tried that in Afghanistan Iraq Vietnam Korea and they it didn't work.
No we didn't. Those are all political wars. Let's fight a real war. Kill em until they cry uncle.

okay, back again...

Enjoy your cyber accolades. I bet when you played Mike Tyson's Punch Out on Nintendo, you actually thought you were knocking somebody out.

Islam is evil.

We're not going to have to kill 1.4 billion people. Are you a fucking leftist?

Islam is evil.

No we don't. We've just not been pushed far enough. Wait until the Islamists attain their goal of setting off a nuke in an American City, and then watch what happens to Mecca less than 72 hours later.

Islam is evil.

No we don't. We've just not been pushed far enough. Wait until the Islamists attain their goal of setting off a nuke in an American City, and then watch what happens to Mecca less than 72 hours later.

nuking them now would be very immoral. It seems to me the real danger is Anthrax which could be just as serious and 10000 times easier.

Who is going to stop us from killing Muslims? No one. They're hated by everyone.

Cum swallower, what's going on?

You boyfriend hasn't given you a facial in a while

Your bullshit trash talk will only help them strengthen their resolve.

Isn't your real name Neil N. Blowsteinberg?

Don't you have a Neo-Nazi meeting to get to? Tell us some more about how the Jews caused 9/11, you Nazi asshole.

I rarely hope that somebody drops dead, but in your case, I'll gladly make an exception. You're the most evil trash I've seen on this forum.

Fuck you and die. And that's personal.

Islam is evil.

nuking them now would be very immoral. It seems to me the real danger is Anthrax which could be just as serious and 10000 times easier.

Context is everything. Nuking them would not seem immoral after they nuked us. In fact, we would probably turn the entire ME into a sea of glass. For their sake, I hope they never achieve their evil dreams.

Islam is evil.

Morality has nothing to do with this.

Who is going to stop us from killing Muslims? No one. They're hated by everyone.

Cum swallower, what's going on?

You boyfriend hasn't given you a facial in a while

Your bullshit trash talk will only help them strengthen their resolve.

Isn't your real name Neil N. Blowsteinberg?

Isn't it time for you to find a dress or a baby carriage to hide behind? You also need a bath. I can smell you from here.

morality has to do with everything!.
Should be execute a shoplifter or let our morality dictate how we confront crime??

morality has to do with everything!.
Should be execute a shoplifter or let our morality dictate how we confront crime??

I'm not talking about crime. I'm talking about the war between islamists and civilization. Perhaps you're confused.

Forum List

Back