Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Lyndon LaRouche has his acolytes also.......... :eusa_whistle:

What is he saying that you so vehemently disagree with?
Ron Paul is as big an idiot as his spawn, Rand Paul

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.
Paul being a Libertarian embraced by the conservatives and the GOP...no thanks

He wasn't embraced, he was spun out like the nutcase he was.

10917125_828301307230064_3563686908560860761_n.jpg

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Really?

By exterminate murderers you mean conduct genocide

How long have we been in Afghanistan, Irak?

Have they been exterminated?

Or are they stronger, better organized and more motivated?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

If you insist that every muslim must be killed, ie, genocide, I won't argue with you.

Nah

I just want you to check your premises.

My premise is that a group of organized Islamic murderers are intent on murdering people and they must be stopped by any means possible.

Mine on the other hand is that a group of Islamic avengers are intent on retaliating against those who have transgressed upon their rights, mainly the Judeo-American axis of evil.

Libertarian Royalty is like other royalty -- Ron stepped aside and his son has been embraced in his place

Libertarian Royalty is like other royalty -- Ron stepped aside and his son has been embraced in his place

Wuuuut?

Embrace by whom?

Not moi.

No, just more simple minded speculation and horse shit.
No those are actual events...... we have large somali community here we are told are moderates yet they fill the jails ...wage jihad and blew themselves up last yr

Minneapolis?
yes......
I grew up there. Childhood in Bloomington and many adult years in Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is a sewer. Keith Ellison is the rep. Pure trash.
Your simple minded hostility toward all Muslims is exactly the kind of reaction the terrorists hope for. Do you coordinate directly with Al Qaeda or are you an independent operator?

You're not here to debate. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

No that's you who repeats the same stupid ignorant horse shit; but you are very effective at spreading the message of Jihad. Do you and this other idiot have an Al Qaeda contact in this country or do you take your instructions from an intermediary?
Squawk.....squawk....propaganda parrot is working......squawk.....squawk....

Better men are trying to win a war.....dummies like you just get in the way.

What men are you speaking about? What war are they trying to win? Questions you can't answer. Squawk squawk says the propaganda parrot.

You're just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. I'm talking about the men who serve this country in uniform, you know, the guys who do all your fighting for you. Why do you want to make their jobs harder, don't they have enough to do already.

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Really?

By exterminate murderers you mean conduct genocide

How long have we been in Afghanistan, Irak?

Have they been exterminated?

Or are they stronger, better organized and more motivated?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

If you insist that every muslim must be killed, ie, genocide, I won't argue with you.

Nah

I just want you to check your premises.

My premise is that a group of organized Islamic murderers are intent on murdering people and they must be stopped by any means possible.

Mine on the other hand is that a group of Islamic avengers are intent on retaliating against those who have transgressed upon their rights, mainly the Judeo-American axis of evil.

You believe Israel and the USA are the problem?

No those are actual events...... we have large somali community here we are told are moderates yet they fill the jails ...wage jihad and blew themselves up last yr

Minneapolis?
yes......
I grew up there. Childhood in Bloomington and many adult years in Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is a sewer. Keith Ellison is the rep. Pure trash.

No that's you who repeats the same stupid ignorant horse shit; but you are very effective at spreading the message of Jihad. Do you and this other idiot have an Al Qaeda contact in this country or do you take your instructions from an intermediary?

What men are you speaking about? What war are they trying to win? Questions you can't answer. Squawk squawk says the propaganda parrot.

You're just about as fucking stupid as you can possibly be. I'm talking about the men who serve this country in uniform, you know, the guys who do all your fighting for you. Why do you want to make their jobs harder, don't they have enough to do already.

So you support the American military? How am I making their jobs harder?

Minneapolis?
yes......

There are NO men in uniform fighting for the Constitution , individual liberty or me.

They are fighting for the Military-Industrial Complex and Zionism.

Because you unwittingly give aid and comfort to the enemy by spreading the message of Jihad with your half wit characterizations of Muslims.

yes......

Because you unwittingly give aid and comfort to the enemy by spreading the message of Jihad with your half wit characterizations of Muslims.

I've never used the word "Jihad". Muslims use that word. Perhaps you're confused.

There are NO men in uniform fighting for the Constitution , individual liberty or me.

I'm sure it gives you great comfort to reduce complex issues into superficial anecdotes.

I've never used the word "Jihad". Muslims use that word. Perhaps you're confused.

The key word there was "unwittingly".

The key word there was "unwittingly".

Oh gee, I'm sorry. What can I do from here on to rectify my blunder?

O
Spot On Dr. Paul. Thank you.

Only problem I have with Dr. Paul on this. And I do wish he would stop this crap otherwise the man is brilliant.

Think about this crazy logic. We should still be killing British and French if we were first nations. AND we should be killing every Brit who wants to put their foot on American soil.

If you can't get over one's loss to another country like the bloody Muslims can't get a grip on we should be at war every day of our lives from some fuck up in the past when an ancient warrior went "I will invade".

We do ourselves no benefit by giving these asshole radicals an excuse or a pass.

They are insane motherfuckers.

No folks ya can't make this shit up! See, even psych patients have access to the internet. :lmao:

Ya know, with that he has a point. What you are posting here is pure interpretive rhetoric by those who hate Islam or fear it in general. Islam, and Muslims are not all bad, only a small percentage, in fact most, don't interpret the Koran the way that misguided, propagandist post does.

Ya know, with that he has a point. What you are posting here is pure interpretive rhetoric by those who hate Islam or fear it in general. Islam, and Muslims are not all bad, only a small percentage, in fact most, don't interpret the Koran the way that misguided, propagandist post does.

Not all Germans were Nazis. Why did America, Great Britain and Russia destroy Germany?

Forum List

Back