Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Worked on Germany and Japan. Now they're as gentle as lambs. Simple minded idiot.
That wasn't the question dummy.

Why do you support an ignorant backwards tribal murderous cult like Islam?

Why do you spread the message of Jihad?

I asked first. Answer my question.

Your simple minded hostility toward all Muslims is exactly the kind of reaction the terrorists hope for. Do you coordinate directly with Al Qaeda or are you an independent operator?

You're not here to debate. You're nothing but a propaganda parrot.

The extremist Islamic murderer is the one who chops your head off. The moderate muslim is the one who ties your hands behind your back and holds your feet down.

That wasn't the question dummy.

Your simple minded hostility toward all Muslims is exactly the kind of reaction the terrorists hope for. Do you coordinate directly with Al Qaeda or are you an independent operator?

No that's you who repeats the same stupid ignorant horse shit; but you are very effective at spreading the message of Jihad. Do you and this other idiot have an Al Qaeda contact in this country or do you take your instructions from an intermediary?

Lyndon LaRouche has his acolytes also.......... :eusa_whistle:

What is he saying that you so vehemently disagree with?
Ron Paul is as big an idiot as his spawn, Rand Paul

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.

Lyndon LaRouche has his acolytes also.......... :eusa_whistle:

What is he saying that you so vehemently disagree with?
Ron Paul is as big an idiot as his spawn, Rand Paul

Or just misunderstood. He hates America as much as you do. You should get to know him...very genial guy for Leftists.
Paul being a Libertarian embraced by the conservatives and the GOP...no thanks

just the facts...........

No, just more simple minded speculation and horse shit.
No those are actual events...... we have large somali community here we are told are moderates yet they fill the jails ...wage jihad and blew themselves up last yr

Minneapolis?
yes......
I grew up there. Childhood in Bloomington and many adult years in Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is a sewer. Keith Ellison is the rep. Pure trash.

No that's you who repeats the same stupid ignorant horse shit; but you are very effective at spreading the message of Jihad. Do you and this other idiot have an Al Qaeda contact in this country or do you take your instructions from an intermediary?
Squawk.....squawk....propaganda parrot is working......squawk.....squawk....

We had a Paulit run for SEN 2 elections cycles ago....was surprise winner on Repub side after that you didnt hear a word from him........ didnt even get 1 mailing from the the guy

Better men are trying to win a war.....dummies like you just get in the way.

just the facts...........

No, just more simple minded speculation and horse shit.
No those are actual events...... we have large somali community here we are told are moderates yet they fill the jails ...wage jihad and blew themselves up last yr

Minneapolis?
yes......
I grew up there. Childhood in Bloomington and many adult years in Minneapolis. North Minneapolis is a sewer. Keith Ellison is the rep. Pure trash.

Better men are trying to win a war.....dummies like you just get in the way.

What men are you speaking about? What war are they trying to win? Questions you can't answer. Squawk squawk says the propaganda parrot.

Guess he didnt get the memo......take heart though they have their eyes on on those teaparty types

Last edited:

Forum List

Back