Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's cryin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's singin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

:lmao:

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.
Oh boy, you're fun. Clueless but fun.... :lmao:

Ha, i bet you look like such a pathetic dork being herded around in your socks at airports. And I bet you truly believe you're a 'safe free' person. Stop all the interventions/wars, and maybe one day you actually will be,

No need to tell you to seek professional help, it painfully obvious to anyone reading this thread, well anyone who doesn't need psychiatric intervention themselves......... :thup:

You make this too easy...... :lmao:

With any luck, maybe one day you'll get to be herded around in your tighty whiteys too. A bit more intervention/war, and you'll get there. Have fun.
Beats being herded into the public square to get beheaded, I suppose.

Permanent War ain't the answer people. More Interventions/Wars will only make you less safe and lose more of your rights at home. Time for change. Time to come home and focus on our own country.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.
Oh boy, you're fun. Clueless but fun.... :lmao:

Ha, i bet you look like such a pathetic dork being herded around in your socks at airports. And I bet you truly believe you're a 'safe free' person. Stop all the interventions/wars, and maybe one day you actually will be,

No need to tell you to seek professional help, it painfully obvious to anyone reading this thread, well anyone who doesn't need psychiatric intervention themselves......... :thup:

You make this too easy...... :lmao:

With any luck, maybe one day you'll get to be herded around in your tighty whiteys too. A bit more intervention/war, and you'll get there. Have fun.
Think it's time to up your anti-psychotic dosage.

Here's the mid day dose, make sure you eat something with it.

Antipsychotics-drugs.gif

Permanent War ain't the answer people. More Interventions/Wars will only make you less safe and lose more of your rights at home. Time for change. Time to come home and focus on our own country.[/QUOTE]

And who would you send to camps and gas chambers so you can create your idea of utopia?

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Really?

By exterminate murderers you mean conduct genocide

How long have we been in Afghanistan, Irak?

Have they been exterminated?

Or are they stronger, better organized and more motivated?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

If you insist that every muslim must be killed, ie, genocide, I won't argue with you.

Nah

I just want you to check your premises.

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Really?

Oh, good! Then you understand why we need more bullets and bigger bombs. A few tactical nukes should take the wind right out of their sails.

Interesting idea General....did you have any specific targets in mind? Or would you just like to wipe out whole populations based on your simple minded view of the world?

Really?

If you insist that every muslim must be killed, ie, genocide, I won't argue with you.

Nah

I just want you to check your premises.

My premise is that a group of organized Islamic murderers are intent on murdering people and they must be stopped by any means possible.

Really?

Oh, good! Then you understand why we need more bullets and bigger bombs. A few tactical nukes should take the wind right out of their sails.

Interesting idea General....did you have any specific targets in mind? Or would you just like to wipe out whole populations based on your simple minded view of the world?

Worked on Germany and Japan. Now they're as gentle as lambs. Simple minded idiot.

Really?

Worked on Germany and Japan. Now they're as gentle as lambs. Simple minded idiot.
That wasn't the question dummy.

Really?

Why do you support an ignorant backwards tribal murderous cult like Islam?

Really?

Why do you spread the message of Jihad?

Permanent War ain't the answer people. More Interventions/Wars will only make you less safe and lose more of your rights at home. Time for change. Time to come home and focus on our own country.
IOW, abject defeat.
You dont get it that Muslims arent interested in being left alone. They want hegemony. They want the West to become Muslim too.

I asked first. Answer my question.

Your simple minded hostility toward all Muslims is exactly the kind of reaction the terrorists hope for. Do you coordinate directly with Al Qaeda or are you an independent operator?

Your simple minded hostility toward all Muslims is exactly the kind of reaction the terrorists hope for. Do you coordinate directly with Al Qaeda or are you an independent operator?
Those wacky terrorists. It's the same kind of reaction militant Imperialists in Japan wanted but turned out to be more than they bargained for.

I Know when Somalis in MN go fight for jihadis we get the same response Mike Browns parents put out....." he wwas such a good boy this isnt like him"

Forum List

Back