Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

I do think about it which is why I know the correct path to take so a nation of Muslims, Chinese, russians, etc won't eventually invade our lands and slaughter millions of Americans. Think about it....... Or just keep pissing in the wind..... It's your choice.

Violence only begets violence. There is no such thing as 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.' It's time to end the vicious circle of permanent war. It's time to come home.

We should have come home after 6 months following 9/11, after using tactical nuclear weapons to lay waste to every nation involved in the attack. The problem is we drew this out for over a decade all so that we would be "liked" by the Muslim world by not being too aggressive in our retaliation. It's time we stop trying to be liked by them and started turning sand into glass until all Muslim aggression has ceased.

Pretty sure if we stop invading and killing thousands of Muslims around the world, they'll like us a bit more. You do reap what you sow. It is what it is.

Then you're a fool.

Stop invading, killing millions, and plundering resources. Simply come home. They may not ever love us, but they'll likely hate us less. And who knows? We might even be able to turn back the tide on this rapidly expanding Police State here at home.

Maybe we'll get to dump the Patriot Act, NDAA, and abolish the NSA. You may even be allowed to wear your shoes in airports again. The fantastic possibilities are endless. But we have to end aggressive foreign interventionist policies first.
Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those conspiracy nutjobs also. Thanks for wasting my time, I could have been doing something more intellectually stimulating than trying to get you to see reality, something like tic-tac-toe........

And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.
In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

I care about decent people everywhere. Why don't you?

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

Violence only begets violence. There is no such thing as 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.' It's time to end the vicious circle of permanent war. It's time to come home.

We should have come home after 6 months following 9/11, after using tactical nuclear weapons to lay waste to every nation involved in the attack. The problem is we drew this out for over a decade all so that we would be "liked" by the Muslim world by not being too aggressive in our retaliation. It's time we stop trying to be liked by them and started turning sand into glass until all Muslim aggression has ceased.

Pretty sure if we stop invading and killing thousands of Muslims around the world, they'll like us a bit more. You do reap what you sow. It is what it is.

Then you're a fool.

Stop invading, killing millions, and plundering resources. Simply come home. They may not ever love us, but they'll likely hate us less. And who knows? We might even be able to turn back the tide on this rapidly expanding Police State here at home.

Maybe we'll get to dump the Patriot Act, NDAA, and abolish the NSA. You may even be allowed to wear your shoes in airports again. The fantastic possibilities are endless. But we have to end aggressive foreign interventionist policies first.
Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those conspiracy nutjobs also. Thanks for wasting my time, I could have been doing something more intellectually stimulating than trying to get you to see reality, something like tic-tac-toe........

Ah, just more weak personal attacks. You go on supporting endless intervention/war & misery. I can't change you.

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.
In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

Leave their nations and return home to your own nation. I have a feeling they won't wanna kill you as much. Or, just continue supporting endless intervention/war and misery. Your call i guess.

Then you're a fool.

Ah, just more weak personal attacks. You go on supporting endless intervention/war & misery. I can't change you.
No you can't, unlike you I'm a sane realist. :thup:

And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

......and Islam is a religion of peace.

Leave their nations and return home to your own nation. I have a feeling they won't wanna kill you as much. Or, just continue supporting endless intervention/war and misery. Your call i guess.
You keep repeating the same tripe and getting rebutted. They have done much more damage to those in their own nations than they have the west.

More Muslims have been killed by Muslims than anyone else. Islam is the problem.

Then you're a fool.

Nah, you've just been indoctrinated with 'Permanent War' propaganda all your life. Endless Intervention/War is all you know. I actually can't get angry with you. You just don't know any better.

Then you're a fool.

I agree. Trying to make decent intelligent people believe that we are the problem is not going to work.

Then you're a fool.

Nah, you've just been indoctrinated with 'Permanent War' propaganda all your life. Endless Intervention/War is all you know. I actually can't get angry with you. You just don't know any better.
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's cryin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's singin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

:lmao:

More Muslims have been killed by Muslims than anyone else. Islam is the problem.

Well, endless intervention/war is only making it worse. Leave their lands and simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Period, end of story.

......and Islam is a religion of peace.

He actually admires Islam because it's violent and they hate Jews as much as he does. When the war happens against the Jews again, he will consider the Muslims to be a vital ally.

Then you're a fool.

Do you really believe Islam is a religion of peace?

Ron Paul is a jackass. The politics of appeasement have never worked no matter how many times it's tried.

What cowardly Branch Paulinians don't understand is that there's no demonstrable trend to show that Islamic terror and violence confines itself only to those countries that interfere in the Middle East. In fact, most of it is conducted IN THE MIDDLE EAST, which lays waste to the notion that we're causing them to be violent.

It's an evil, violent religion that only understands force. And far from using less force, we should be using more. Much, much, more.

Until they learn the true meaning of "submission".

Remember, you do reap what you sow. There are consequences to endless bombing & killing around the world. Nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France shouldn't be surprised because others want revenge. It's actually the inevitable result of endless meddling.

Uh-huh......because people always respond to kindness with more kindness. History is replete with examples.

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

Well, endless intervention/war is only making it worse. Leave their lands and simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Period, end of story.

"Their lands"? Who are you talking about?

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

If you don't like it then stop firing rockets at them. DUH!!

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.

Answer my question. Who do you mean by "their lands"?

Forum List

Back