Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

Leave their nations and return home to your own nation. I have a feeling they won't wanna kill you as much. Or, just continue supporting endless intervention/war and misery. Your call i guess.
More Muslims have been killed by Muslims than anyone else. Islam is the problem.

Well, endless intervention/war is only making it worse. Leave their lands and simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Period, end of story.

"Their lands"? Who are you talking about?

What lands aren't the U.S., Great Britain, and France meddling in these days?

In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

I care about decent people everywhere. Why don't you?

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

The difference between you and me is that I don't consider murderers to be decent.

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

^^^^^ for all those wondering why I said this guy is a Nazi bigot.

imgp5251a.jpg

Leave their nations and return home to your own nation. I have a feeling they won't wanna kill you as much. Or, just continue supporting endless intervention/war and misery. Your call i guess.
More Muslims have been killed by Muslims than anyone else. Islam is the problem.

Well, endless intervention/war is only making it worse. Leave their lands and simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Period, end of story.

Answer the question. Who are you referring to by "their lands"?

You first.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those conspiracy nutjobs also. Thanks for wasting my time, I could have been doing something more intellectually stimulating than trying to get you to see reality, something like tic-tac-toe........

Ah, just more weak personal attacks. You go on supporting endless intervention/war & misery. I can't change you.
No you can't, unlike you I'm a sane realist. :thup:

Nah, you've just been indoctrinated with 'Permanent War' propaganda all your life. Endless Intervention/War is all you know. I actually can't get angry with you. You just don't know any better.
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's cryin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Someone's singin', Lord, kumbaya;
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

:lmao:

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.
Oh boy, you're fun. Clueless but fun.... :lmao:

You first.

Ignorant Coward.

Oh yeah, I forgot. You're one of those conspiracy nutjobs also. Thanks for wasting my time, I could have been doing something more intellectually stimulating than trying to get you to see reality, something like tic-tac-toe........

Ah, just more weak personal attacks. You go on supporting endless intervention/war & misery. I can't change you.

Nah, you've just been indoctrinated with 'Permanent War' propaganda all your life. Endless Intervention/War is all you know. I actually can't get angry with you. You just don't know any better.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, you're one of those dorks who gets herded around in his/her socks at airports, believing they're 'safe free' people. Endless intervention/war will not make you safer. It will actually only make you less safe and result in more loss of rights at home.

You have such a child like mind that maybe THIS is the only thing that could happen to make you realize these people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

10410148_10205499354543215_1607868653504398061_n.jpg

Maybe you'll finally get it.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, i bet you look like such a pathetic dork being herded around in your socks at airports. And I bet you truly believe you're a 'safe free' person. Stop all the interventions/wars, and maybe one day you actually will be,

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

It is hard to argue against killing innocent bystanders while the Zionuts murder women and children in the Gaza Strip as well as Southern Lebanon.

^^^^^ for all those wondering why I said this guy is a Nazi

For those of you wondering why I said this guy is a criminal zionut

Palestinian People Victims of Israeli Genocide

Palestinian-People-Victims-of-Israeli-Genocide-650x454.jpg

You first.

Ignorant Coward.

I gave you an answer. What lands aren't the U.S., Great Britain, and France meddling in? The list is pretty short these days, no?

In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

You have such a child like mind that maybe THIS is the only thing that could happen to make you realize these people are dangerous and need to be stopped.

Yes, that's exactly what endless intervention/war has brought us. Haven't you been listening to anything i've said?

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Ha, i bet you look like such a pathetic dork being herded around in your socks at airports. And I bet you truly believe you're a 'safe free' person. Stop all the interventions/wars, and maybe one day you actually will be,

No need to tell you to seek professional help, it painfully obvious to anyone reading this thread, well anyone who doesn't need psychiatric intervention themselves......... :thup:

You make this too easy...... :lmao:

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

Yes, that's exactly what endless intervention/war has brought us. Haven't you been listening to anything i've said?
He's rebutted everything you've said.

^^^^^ for all those wondering why I said this guy is a Nazi

For those of you wondering why I said this guy is a criminal zionut

Palestinian People Victims of Israeli Genocide

Palestinian-People-Victims-of-Israeli-Genocide-650x454.jpg
Yeah there's always only one side to every story......... :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

It is easy to exterminate murderers. America and it's allies will continue to do so.

Really?

By exterminate murderers you mean conduct genocide

How long have we been in Afghanistan, Irak?

Have they been exterminated?

Or are they stronger, better organized and more motivated?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Oh, Lord, kumbaya.
Kumbaya.

No need to tell you to seek professional help, it painfully obvious to anyone reading this thread, well anyone who doesn't need psychiatric intervention themselves......... :thup:

You make this too easy...... :lmao:

With any luck, maybe one day you'll get to be herded around in your tighty whiteys too. A bit more intervention/war, and you'll get there. Have fun.

Really?

If you insist that every muslim must be killed, ie, genocide, I won't argue with you.

Really?

Oh, good! Then you understand why we need more bullets and bigger bombs. A few tactical nukes should take the wind right out of their sails.

Forum List

Back