Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and if you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

I no longer engage in the 'Isolationism' discussion. I've found it's just a convenient tool used by Globalist Interventionists to defend endless meddling in other nations' internal affairs.

It's time for meddling nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France to simply return home and concern themselves with their own nations' internal affairs. Their interventionist aggression is out of control. It's time to reign it in.
And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.
I do think about it which is why I know the correct path to take so a nation of Muslims, Chinese, russians, etc won't eventually invade our lands and slaughter millions of Americans. Think about it....... Or just keep pissing in the wind..... It's your choice.

Violence only begets violence. There is no such thing as 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.' It's time to end the vicious circle of permanent war. It's time to come home.

We should have come home after 6 months following 9/11, after using tactical nuclear weapons to lay waste to every nation involved in the attack. The problem is we drew this out for over a decade all so that we would be "liked" by the Muslim world by not being too aggressive in our retaliation. It's time we stop trying to be liked by them and started turning sand into glass until all Muslim aggression has ceased.

Well, that's another issue. The Left has completely dismantled immigration systems in nations like Great Britain and France. But that's not quite 'Invasion.' The U.S., Great Britain, and France have been doing all the invading and pillaging in recent decades. How many Muslims have they murdered?

The Left? You act like you're not part of it.

And yes it is an invasion. When these people achieve the numerical significance to affect policy in their host countries, they begin to commit acts of violence, call for Sh'ria law, and create "no go zones". This isn't the first time France has had to deal with Muslim violence or have we already forgotten about the Muslim student riots burning down cars and buildings?

Yes it's an invasion, a clever one conducted with the acquiescence of the invaded country, much like a Trojan Horse, only even better because they are abetted by a host of quislings who allow the invasion for the sake of political correctness.

It's not 'Invasion' when you're invited by the Citizens of said nation. The Left dismantled immigration systems in much of Western Europe. And i have never claimed i support that. I am not part of Left.

But regardless, when was the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens?

Who are you arguing against? I've maintained for years that we had no right to invade Iraq, which many conservatives agree with. I'm terrified that we can come up with a convincing argument for invading and occupying a country that didn't pose a direct threat to us.

The problem is, you're not going to be able to demonstrate that Islamic attacks would not have happened if we didn't invade Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other country. When they hit us on 9/11, there was going to be a response. Period. And the fact that they're angry about how we responded has no bearing on the discussion for any logical person. If they retaliate, then we retaliate again, with even more force. I promise you we have more bombs and bullets then they have bodies and as soon as we understand the threat that Islam poses to Western Civilization, we will destroy them like we did in the 12th century. But just like with the Crusades and the Moorish expansion that preceded it, we don't do what needs to be done until the knife is at our throats.....or their armies are within sight of the Gates of Vienna.

I do hear what you're saying, but our aggressive foreign interventionist policies have taken us to where we are today. It's time to reign the interventionism in. It's time to come home.

And then you think the attacks will stop?

I think you already know they won't. We need to double down in interventionism, use bigger bombs, more bullets, and greater force. And if they strike back, we hit them harder. You don't seem to get that we won't win this by retreating, we'll only win this by beating them because they don't understand appeasement, they only understand force. And unless that force is used, they will continue to push for world domination. Only idiot Branch Paulinians think that Muslims just want to stay in their own little corner and be left alone.

What's WRONG with you people?

Aggressive Interventionism has created most of the horrific problems we now face. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. Let's face it, we're only there to plunder their resources. And we've done enough plundering as far as i'm concerned. It's time return to our own lands and stop all the meddling.

Well then don't whine when others seek revenge against you. It's the inevitable result of Empire-building Interventionism. Stop the meddling and return home ,or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.
Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and if you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

I no longer engage in the 'Isolationism' discussion. I've found it's just a convenient tool used by Globalist Interventionists to defend endless meddling in other nations' internal affairs.

It's time for meddling nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France to simply return home and concern themselves with their own nations' internal affairs. Their interventionist aggression is out of control. It's time to reign it in.
And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.
In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

The Left? You act like you're not part of it.

And yes it is an invasion. When these people achieve the numerical significance to affect policy in their host countries, they begin to commit acts of violence, call for Sh'ria law, and create "no go zones". This isn't the first time France has had to deal with Muslim violence or have we already forgotten about the Muslim student riots burning down cars and buildings?

Yes it's an invasion, a clever one conducted with the acquiescence of the invaded country, much like a Trojan Horse, only even better because they are abetted by a host of quislings who allow the invasion for the sake of political correctness.

It's not 'Invasion' when you're invited by the Citizens of said nation. The Left dismantled immigration systems in much of Western Europe. And i have never claimed i support that. I am not part of Left.

But regardless, when was the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens?

Who are you arguing against? I've maintained for years that we had no right to invade Iraq, which many conservatives agree with. I'm terrified that we can come up with a convincing argument for invading and occupying a country that didn't pose a direct threat to us.

The problem is, you're not going to be able to demonstrate that Islamic attacks would not have happened if we didn't invade Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other country. When they hit us on 9/11, there was going to be a response. Period. And the fact that they're angry about how we responded has no bearing on the discussion for any logical person. If they retaliate, then we retaliate again, with even more force. I promise you we have more bombs and bullets then they have bodies and as soon as we understand the threat that Islam poses to Western Civilization, we will destroy them like we did in the 12th century. But just like with the Crusades and the Moorish expansion that preceded it, we don't do what needs to be done until the knife is at our throats.....or their armies are within sight of the Gates of Vienna.

I do hear what you're saying, but our aggressive foreign interventionist policies have taken us to where we are today. It's time to reign the interventionism in. It's time to come home.

And then you think the attacks will stop?

I think you already know they won't. We need to double down in interventionism, use bigger bombs, more bullets, and greater force. And if they strike back, we hit them harder. You don't seem to get that we won't win this by retreating, we'll only win this by beating them because they don't understand appeasement, they only understand force. And unless that force is used, they will continue to push for world domination. Only idiot Branch Paulinians think that Muslims just want to stay in their own little corner and be left alone.

What's WRONG with you people?

Aggressive Interventionism has created most of the horrific problems we now face. We don't belong in their lands. We never did. Let's face it, we're only there to plunder their resources. And we've done enough plundering as far as i'm concerned. It's time return to our own lands and stop all the meddling.

Plunder? Again you Leftwats use words you don't understand. When we pay for resources that are SOLD TO US FOR BILLIONS OF DOLLARS that's not "plundering".

The problem is you can't conceal your hatred for America so these terms like "plunder" and "empire building" come naturally to you. Your pitched screeching rhetoric betrays your Left wing contempt for this country. Your own words unmask you.

[
These people you are defending murder girls who get raped. They whip women in the streets for showing too much ankle. They cut the heads off of people who they decide somehow show disrespect for their religion. They murder people for being a different sect of their same religion. They murder people for being of a different religion.

Don't tell me about abortions in Texas.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Excuse me dingle berry,

But WHO is adversely affected by policies adopted after 09/11?

Aren't US passengers harshly dealt with by TSA?

Aren't Americans as a whole being harshly dealt with by the "Patriot" Act, the NSA, and other government agencies including the courts?

Great point. Too bad so many Americans are blissfully ignorant of what aggressive foreign interventionism has done to them and their country. The inevitable result is awful things like The Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying.

You think that domestic tyranny is predicated on aggressive foreign policy?

You're not even making intelligent arguments. Is this the best you can do?

Aggressive Interventionism has led to this rapidly expanding Police State. You may not wanna except that, but it is the reality. More Intervention & War is only gonna make things worse for average American Citizens. But hey, enjoy being herded around in your socks at airports, and being molested by Government thugs. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

I do think about it which is why I know the correct path to take so a nation of Muslims, Chinese, russians, etc won't eventually invade our lands and slaughter millions of Americans. Think about it....... Or just keep pissing in the wind..... It's your choice.

Violence only begets violence. There is no such thing as 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.' It's time to end the vicious circle of permanent war. It's time to come home.
How very Paulianish of you....... :eusa_whistle:
You have no clue. I'll make a suggestion, take a few years and study history, sociology (specifically cultural anthropology) and psychology then get back to me if you're still this naive.
Oh and you can thank Charles Martel that you are not living in a Islamist Caliphate today.

We should have come home after 6 months following 9/11, after using tactical nuclear weapons to lay waste to every nation involved in the attack. The problem is we drew this out for over a decade all so that we would be "liked" by the Muslim world by not being too aggressive in our retaliation. It's time we stop trying to be liked by them and started turning sand into glass until all Muslim aggression has ceased.

Pretty sure if we stop invading and killing thousands of Muslims around the world, they'll like us a bit more. You do reap what you sow. It is what it is.

[
These people you are defending murder girls who get raped. They whip women in the streets for showing too much ankle. They cut the heads off of people who they decide somehow show disrespect for their religion. They murder people for being a different sect of their same religion. They murder people for being of a different religion.

Don't tell me about abortions in Texas.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Excuse me dingle berry,

But WHO is adversely affected by policies adopted after 09/11?

Aren't US passengers harshly dealt with by TSA?

Aren't Americans as a whole being harshly dealt with by the "Patriot" Act, the NSA, and other government agencies including the courts?

Great point. Too bad so many Americans are blissfully ignorant of what aggressive foreign interventionism has done to them and their country. The inevitable result is awful things like The Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying.

You think that domestic tyranny is predicated on aggressive foreign policy?

You're not even making intelligent arguments. Is this the best you can do?

Aggressive Interventionism has led to this rapidly expanding Police State. You may not wanna except that, but it is the reality. More Intervention & War is only gonna make things worse for average American Citizens. But hey, enjoy being herded around in your socks at airports, and being molested by Government thugs. Whatever floats your boat i guess.

You're an idiot if you think tyrants can't rise unless we have an aggressive foreign policy. No global interventionism was needed to give rise to tyrants like Herr Abraham Lincoln Über Alles. You draw assumptions that are completely unjustified.

In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

Again, dingle berry, were those who terrorized the Davidians in 1994 harshly dealt with ?

Are you aware that US government bureaucrats , including judges , can ignore and transgress upon the rights of Americans with impunity?

So, why the fuck do you care about what goes on in foreign countries?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?

:cuckoo:

Pretty sure if we stop invading and killing thousands of Muslims around the world, they'll like us a bit more. You do reap what you sow. It is what it is.

Then you're a fool.

You have no clue. I'll make a suggestion, take a few years and study history, sociology (specifically cultural anthropology) and psychology then get back to me if you're still this naive.
Oh and you can thank Charles Martel that you are not living in a Islamist Caliphate today.

Leave their lands, come home, and stop meddling in every nations' internal affairs. It would be a very pleasant change. The time has come for it.

I care about decent people everywhere. Why don't you?

Yes, and the Crusades. How different this world would be if we didn't crush the Muslim armies at Jerusalem. The Christian armies will never get the credit for saving Western Civilization that they deserve.

Plunder? LOL.

10919012_587726704696130_4452377510832567370_n.jpg

Leave their lands, come home, and stop meddling in every nations' internal affairs. It would be a very pleasant change. The time has come for it.
You keep repeating the same tripe and getting rebutted. The oppressors have done much more damage to "their own" than they have the west. The west just won't put up with it, that's all.

Then you're a fool.

Stop invading, killing millions, and plundering resources. Simply come home. They may not ever love us, but they'll likely hate us less. And who knows? We might even be able to turn back the tide on this rapidly expanding Police State here at home.

Maybe we'll get to dump the Patriot Act, NDAA, and abolish the NSA. You may even be allowed to wear your shoes in airports again. The fantastic possibilities are endless. But we have to end aggressive foreign interventionist policies first.

Then you're a fool.

Stop invading, killing millions, and plundering resources. Simply come home. They may not ever love us, but they'll likely hate us less. And who knows? We might even be able to turn back the tide on this rapidly expanding Police State here at home.

Maybe we'll get to dump the Patriot Act, NDAA, and abolish the NSA. You may even be allowed to wear your shoes in airports again. The fantastic possibilities are endless. But we have to end aggressive foreign interventionist policies first.
I suspect that most Americans would rather crush these murderers and go barefoot in airports.

Then you're a fool.

"Plundering resources" again?

You clearly aren't embarrassed by looking like a raging loon. You are definitely a Branch Paulinian in all their moronic repute.

I care about decent people everywhere. Why don't you?

The difference between you and me is that I consider ALL individuals decent and deserve due process of law unless PROVEN otherwise.

Forum List

Back