Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

Ok, so you have nothing but personal insults and vague platitudes to offer. That's what i said. I gave you a chance to discuss what in particular you disagree with him on. But you offered nothing. So you can exit my thread now. You've been dismissed. Have a good one.
You really are a blind acolyte!!! I offered you the myriad of subjects to explore that explain all aspects of the issue and all you have to fall back on is I'm offering insults and platitudes???!!!!!! Pretty pathetic.

What in particular do you disagree with him on? Before you answer, maybe you should watch the video. I'll give you another chance. He didn't say constant meddling was the only reason for retaliation. He said it was a major contributor. You can't run around the world bombing & killing, but then expect no consequences.
I watched the video moron, and you missed that parts where he keeps dismissing anything not associated with his "world view" as inconsequential or simple giving it lip service.

Oh and obviously he, and you have no idea of how the real world works outside of you encapsulated little world. World politics is and always has been Machiavellian in nature, someone has to be top dog. Would you prefer it be the radical Islamists?

Well then don't whine when others seek revenge against you. It's the inevitable result of Empire-building Interventionism. Stop the meddling and return home ,or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.
Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and it you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

Pay attention, Paulitician, to this ^^^^^.

This is called a counter argument, the one you keep claiming is not forthcoming. You're full of shit and when we present a riposte you whine about insults like Branch Paulinians have always done, whining that Ron Paul was sandbagged by Republicans when he was given full stage to vent his lunacy and was dismissed as a nutcase.

Branch Paulinians, what's WRONG with these people by saintmichaeldefendthem: Branch Paulinians. What s WRONG with these people

Ok, so you have nothing but personal insults and vague platitudes to offer. That's what i said. I gave you a chance to discuss what in particular you disagree with him on. But you offered nothing. So you can exit my thread now. You've been dismissed. Have a good one.
You really are a blind acolyte!!! I offered you the myriad of subjects to explore that explain all aspects of the issue and all you have to fall back on is I'm offering insults and platitudes???!!!!!! Pretty pathetic.

What in particular do you disagree with him on? Before you answer, maybe you should watch the video. I'll give you another chance. He didn't say constant meddling was the only reason for retaliation. He said it was a major contributor. You can't run around the world bombing & killing, but then expect no consequences.
I watched the video moron, and you missed that parts where he keeps dismissing anything not associated with his "world view" as inconsequential or simple giving it lip service.

Oh and obviously he, and you have no idea of how the real world works outside of you encapsulated little world. World politics is and always has been Machiavellian in nature, someone has to be top dog. Would you prefer it be the radical Islamists?

Well then don't whine when others seek revenge against you. It's the inevitable result of Empire-building Interventionism. Stop the meddling and return home ,or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.
Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and if you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

I no longer engage in the 'Isolationism' discussion. I've found it's just a convenient tool used by Globalist Interventionists to defend endless meddling in other nations' internal affairs.

It's time for meddling nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France to simply return home and concern themselves with their own nations' internal affairs. Their interventionist aggression is out of control. It's time to reign it in.

Yeah, a very weak and cowardly analogy. When in doubt, just screech about Pat Robertson, or maybe even Sarah Palin. Communists/Progressives are very predictable. Waddayagunnado, right?

I realize you are young, ignorant and idolize Ron Paul to the point where he could claim the moon is made of green cheese and you would tout it as ultimate wisdom, but the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly.

Relying on the same incredibly moronic platitude over and over again doesn't cut it. Learn a little bit about the world, child, and you might see what is actually happening instead of needing to rely on this simple-minded tripe.

Be that as it may, the point is that the attack against Charlie Hebdo was not the result of state action either.

Those were individuals who knew that Muslims have been the recipient of Judeo-American abuse since , at least 1925. Palestine, Syria, Iraq.

France is militarily involved in Iraq.

The Muslims do not receive a gazillions dollars in military and foreign aid from the US. So they use their resources in what those individuals consider the best targets.

You defend people who treat women like dirt, hate gays and minorities to the point of murder, and use vile hate speech as a way of life.

It is up to the victims of those policies to rise up and stop those practices. Those individuals use a god as the reason for tyrannizing others . But then again so does Texas , North Dakota against those females who seek abortions. And don't forget that not to long ago most US jurisdictions would not allow homosexuals to marry.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

you have a right to continue supporting the same foreign policies which have forced those individuals to radicalize.

So the Muslims are the victims here?

ONLY if you believe that they are human, have a right to life, to defend the same and to retaliate.

Is that what you Nazis were doing in the 1930's....just defending yourself against the Jewish aggressors?

When's the last time a Muslim nation invaded the U.S., Great Britain, and France?

They're doing it right now. France is already engaged in a passionate discussion about their suicidal immigration policies. Or as Andrew Wilkow says, "When you bring enough people from there to here, then here becomes no different than there."

Now that's just some horse sense there, something you Branch Paulinians are utterly lacking in.

Well, that's another issue. The Left has completely dismantled immigration systems in nations like Great Britain and France. But that's not quite 'Invasion.' The U.S., Great Britain, and France have been doing all the invading and pillaging in recent decades. How many Muslims have they murdered?

The Left? You act like you're not part of it.

And yes it is an invasion. When these people achieve the numerical significance to affect policy in their host countries, they begin to commit acts of violence, call for Sh'ria law, and create "no go zones". This isn't the first time France has had to deal with Muslim violence or have we already forgotten about the Muslim student riots burning down cars and buildings?

Yes it's an invasion, a clever one conducted with the acquiescence of the invaded country, much like a Trojan Horse, only even better because they are abetted by a host of quislings who allow the invasion for the sake of political correctness.

Yeah, a very weak and cowardly analogy. When in doubt, just screech about Pat Robertson, or maybe even Sarah Palin. Communists/Progressives are very predictable. Waddayagunnado, right?

I realize you are young, ignorant and idolize Ron Paul to the point where he could claim the moon is made of green cheese and you would tout it as ultimate wisdom, but the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly.

Relying on the same incredibly moronic platitude over and over again doesn't cut it. Learn a little bit about the world, child, and you might see what is actually happening instead of needing to rely on this simple-minded tripe.

Be that as it may, the point is that the attack against Charlie Hebdo was not the result of state action either.

Those were individuals who knew that Muslims have been the recipient of Judeo-American abuse since , at least 1925. Palestine, Syria, Iraq.

The Muslims do not receive a gazillions dollars in military and foreign aid from the US. So they use their resources in what those individuals consider the best targets.

You defend people who treat women like dirt, hate gays and minorities to the point of murder, and use vile hate speech as a way of life.

It is up to the victims of those policies to rise up and stop those practices. Those individuals use a god as the reason for tyrannizing others . But then again so does Texas , North Dakota against those females who seek abortions. And don't forget that not to long ago most US jurisdictions would not allow homosexuals to marry.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

you have a right to continue supporting the same foreign policies which have forced those individuals to radicalize.

These people you are defending murder girls who get raped. They whip women in the streets for showing too much ankle. They cut the heads off of people who they decide somehow show disrespect for their religion. They murder people for being a different sect of their same religion. They murder people for being of a different religion.

Don't tell me about abortions in Texas.

Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and if you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

I no longer engage in the 'Isolationism' discussion. I've found it's just a convenient tool used by Globalist Interventionists to defend endless meddling in other nations' internal affairs.

It's time for meddling nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France to simply return home and concern themselves with their own nations' internal affairs. Their interventionist aggression is out of control. It's time to reign it in.
And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

ONLY if you believe that they are human, have a right to life, to defend the same and to retaliate.

Is that what you Nazis were doing in the 1930's....just defending yourself against the Jewish aggressors?

When's the last time a Muslim nation invaded the U.S., Great Britain, and France?

They're doing it right now. France is already engaged in a passionate discussion about their suicidal immigration policies. Or as Andrew Wilkow says, "When you bring enough people from there to here, then here becomes no different than there."

Now that's just some horse sense there, something you Branch Paulinians are utterly lacking in.

Well, that's another issue. The Left has completely dismantled immigration systems in nations like Great Britain and France. But that's not quite 'Invasion.' The U.S., Great Britain, and France have been doing all the invading and pillaging in recent decades. How many Muslims have they murdered?

And yes it is an invasion. When these people achieve the numerical significance to affect policy in their host countries, they begin to commit acts of violence, call for Sh'ria law, and create "no go zones". This isn't the first time France has had to deal with Muslim violence or have we already forgotten about the Muslim student riots burning down cars and buildings?

Yes it's an invasion, a clever one conducted with the acquiescence of the invaded country, much like a Trojan Horse, only even better because they are abetted by a host of quislings who allow the invasion for the sake of political correctness.

It's not 'Invasion' when you're invited by the Citizens of said nation. The Left dismantled immigration systems in much of Western Europe. And i have never claimed i support that. I am not part of the Left.

But regardless, when was the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens?

Last edited:

And abandon those who want it eh........ Those who we have helped who really do appreciate it and benefit from it...... Sure thing there Sparky, when one side is helped the other side is made an enemy, you know, like in reality. If you and the rest of your ilk want to bury your heads in the sand that's fine with me, thankfully there are enough people in the world who understand the suicidal danger of that approach, they're in the majority....... :thup:

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.

It's not 'Invasion' when you're invited by the Citizens of said nation. The Left dismantled immigration systems in much of Western Europe. And i have never claimed i support that. I am not part of Left.

But regardless, when was the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens?

Who are you arguing against? I've maintained for years that we had no right to invade Iraq, which many conservatives agree with. I'm terrified that we can come up with a convincing argument for invading and occupying a country that didn't pose a direct threat to us.

The problem is, you're not going to be able to demonstrate that Islamic attacks would not have happened if we didn't invade Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other country. When they hit us on 9/11, there was going to be a response. Period. And the fact that they're angry about how we responded has no bearing on the discussion for any logical person. If they retaliate, then we retaliate again, with even more force. I promise you we have more bombs and bullets then they have bodies and as soon as we understand the threat that Islam poses to Western Civilization, we will destroy them like we did in the 12th century. But just like with the Crusades and the Moorish expansion that preceded it, we don't do what needs to be done until the knife is at our throats.....or their armies are within sight of the Gates of Vienna.

These people you are defending murder girls who get raped. They whip women in the streets for showing too much ankle. They cut the heads off of people who they decide somehow show disrespect for their religion. They murder people for being a different sect of their same religion. They murder people for being of a different religion.

Leave their lands. Simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Stop invading and meddling in other nations' internal affairs. Period, end of story.

[

Excuse me dingle berry,

But WHO is adversely affected by policies adopted after 09/11?

Aren't US passengers harshly dealt with by TSA?

Aren't Americans as a whole being harshly dealt with by the "Patriot" Act, the NSA, and other government agencies including the courts?

Leave their lands. Simply return to your own lands. You don't belong there. Stop invading and meddling in other nations' internal affairs. Period, end of story.

Where are we doing that?

You don't belong in their lands. So return home to your own lands. It's you Globalist Interventionists who are doing most of the invading and murdering around the world. That's just the ugly reality. When's the last time a Muslim Nation invaded and slaughtered millions of American, British, and French Citizens? Think about that for a bit.
In post #65, I explained what these murderers are doing in their own countries. The west isn't as weak as are the citizens of the east. Perhaps the murderers think they are able to murder at will like they are in their own countries. They need to be harshly dealt with.

It's not 'Invasion' when you're invited by the Citizens of said nation. The Left dismantled immigration systems in much of Western Europe. And i have never claimed i support that. I am not part of Left.

Who are you arguing against? I've maintained for years that we had no right to invade Iraq, which many conservatives agree with. I'm terrified that we can come up with a convincing argument for invading and occupying a country that didn't pose a direct threat to us.

The problem is, you're not going to be able to demonstrate that Islamic attacks would not have happened if we didn't invade Iraq, Afghanistan, or any other country. When they hit us on 9/11, there was going to be a response. Period. And the fact that they're angry about how we responded has no bearing on the discussion for any logical person. If they retaliate, then we retaliate again, with even more force. I promise you we have more bombs and bullets then they have bodies and as soon as we understand the threat that Islam poses to Western Civilization, we will destroy them like we did in the 12th century. But just like with the Crusades and the Moorish expansion that preceded it, we don't do what needs to be done until the knife is at our throats.....or their armies are within sight of the Gates of Vienna.

I do hear what you're saying, but our aggressive foreign interventionist policies have taken us to where we are today. It's time to reign the interventionism in. It's time to come home.

[

Excuse me dingle berry,

Aren't Americans as a whole being harshly dealt with by the "Patriot" Act, the NSA, and other government agencies including the courts?

Nothing like these murderers will be harshly dealt with. Inconvenience is nothing compared to what is coming their way.

I do think about it which is why I know the correct path to take so a nation of Muslims, Chinese, russians, etc won't eventually invade our lands and slaughter millions of Americans. Think about it....... Or just keep pissing in the wind..... It's your choice.

[

Excuse me dingle berry,

Great point. Too bad so many Americans are blissfully ignorant of what aggressive foreign interventionism has done to them and their country. The inevitable result is awful things like The Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying.

I do hear what you're saying, but our aggressive foreign interventionist policies have taken us to where we are today. It's time to reign the interventionism in. It's time to come home.

And then you think the attacks will stop?

I think you already know they won't. We need to double down in interventionism, use bigger bombs, more bullets, and greater force. And if they strike back, we hit them harder. You don't seem to get that we won't win this by retreating, we'll only win this by beating them because they don't understand appeasement, they only understand force. And unless that force is used, they will continue to push for world domination. Only idiot Branch Paulinians think that Muslims just want to stay in their own little corner and be left alone.

What's WRONG with you people?

I do think about it which is why I know the correct path to take so a nation of Muslims, Chinese, russians, etc won't eventually invade our lands and slaughter millions of Americans. Think about it....... Or just keep pissing in the wind..... It's your choice.

Violence only begets violence. There is no such thing as 'Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace.' It's time to end the vicious circle of permanent war. It's time to come home.

[

Excuse me dingle berry,

Great point. Too bad so many Americans are blissfully ignorant of what aggressive foreign interventionism has done to them and their country. The inevitable result is awful things like The Patriot Act, NDAA, and massive NSA domestic spying.

You think that domestic tyranny is predicated on aggressive foreign policy?

You're not even making intelligent arguments. Is this the best you can do?

Forum List

Back