Ron Paul: Paris Attack 'Obscene,' But Blowback For French Interventionism...

I'm inviting you to use your brain and not regurgitate rhetoric. If you wholeheartedly agree with the assertion that decades of western nations foreign policy is the sole cause of the current situation then there is no convincing you or anyone that it's only one part of the whole. To think that if we and others pulled out of the regions would cure the problem is akin to playing ostrich and hiding one's head in the sand. Do some research on your own as I'm not going to present a dissertation on every aspect of the issue that would go back to first Caliphate. The issue encompasses the history of those involved, the cultures, political/economics up to today, individual/religious encapsulation and individual/group psychology.

Ok, so you have nothing but personal insults and vague platitudes to offer. That's what i said. I gave you a chance to discuss what in particular you disagree with him on. But you offered nothing. So you can exit my thread now. You've been dismissed. Have a good one.

Actually he did articulate what you asked for, a counter argument. Dismissing him because you can't refute what he said is just silly. He said, "the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly."

Which is all true. Now you're just being juvenile.

No, he or she didn't offer anything. The poster offered only stale personal attacks and vague platitudes. Probably didn't even watch the video. You probably didn't either.
Watch the video? I'll do you one better. I read Ron Paul's revolution book. I already know his position on American interventionism and it's crap. You Branch Paulinians will never understand that appeasement doesn't work and history is replete with examples of this. It's like you people are stuck on stupid.

I've already written about you people here: Branch Paulinians. What s WRONG with these people

You people deserve to be marginalized.

Like i said, personal attacks and vague platitudes. Time for you wingnuts to exit my thread and go screech about Sarah Palin or somethin. You got nothin. Bye.

I suspected you were really a Leftist, like all Branch Paulinians are. Now I know for sure.

So what in particular are you disagreeing with him on? So far you've only spewed tired personal insults and vague platitudes. Offer something, or kindly exit my thread. Thank you.
I'm inviting you to use your brain and not regurgitate rhetoric. If you wholeheartedly agree with the assertion that decades of western nations foreign policy is the sole cause of the current situation then there is no convincing you or anyone that it's only one part of the whole. To think that if we and others pulled out of the regions would cure the problem is akin to playing ostrich and hiding one's head in the sand. Do some research on your own as I'm not going to present a dissertation on every aspect of the issue that would go back to first Caliphate. The issue encompasses the history of those involved, the cultures, political/economics up to today, individual/religious encapsulation and individual/group psychology.

Ok, so you have nothing but personal insults and vague platitudes to offer. That's what i said. I gave you a chance to discuss what in particular you disagree with him on. But you offered nothing. So you can exit my thread now. You've been dismissed. Have a good one.

Actually he did articulate what you asked for, a counter argument. Dismissing him because you can't refute what he said is just silly. He said, "the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly."

Which is all true. Now you're just being juvenile.

No, he or she didn't offer anything. The poster offered only stale personal attacks and vague platitudes. Probably didn't even watch the video. You probably didn't either.
You have personal paradigm justification down to a T, can't refute attack and claim I'm doing exactly what you're doing....... No, it's you turn to be properly dismissed. Have a nice day. :cuckoo:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bye.

Putting words in my mouth? Sounds like an acolyte.......
Placing the blame on only one aspect of the issue is either complete ignorance of the full scope of causative factors, a purely political ploy or simple insanity, you choose.
It isn't as simple as he's trying to make it out to be.

So what in particular are you disagreeing with him on? So far you've only spewed tired personal insults and vague platitudes. Offer something, or kindly exit my thread. Thank you.

You really are a blind acolyte!!! I offered you the myriad of subjects to explore that explain all aspects of the issue and all you have to fall back on is I'm offering insults and platitudes???!!!!!! Pretty pathetic.

What in particular do you disagree with him on? Before you answer, maybe you should watch the video. I'll give you another chance. He didn't say constant meddling was the only reason for retaliation. He said it was a major contributor. You can't run around the world bombing & killing, but then expect no consequences.
I watched the video moron, and you missed that parts where he keeps dismissing anything not associated with his "world view" as inconsequential or simple giving it lip service.

Oh and obviously he, and you have no idea of how the real world works outside of you encapsulated little world. World politics is and always has been Machiavellian in nature, someone has to be top dog. Would you prefer it be the radical Islamists?

Yeah, a very weak and cowardly analogy. When in doubt, just screech about Pat Robertson, or maybe even Sarah Palin. Communists/Progressives are very predictable. Waddayagunnado, right?

I realize you are young, ignorant and idolize Ron Paul to the point where he could claim the moon is made of green cheese and you would tout it as ultimate wisdom, but the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly.

Relying on the same incredibly moronic platitude over and over again doesn't cut it. Learn a little bit about the world, child, and you might see what is actually happening instead of needing to rely on this simple-minded tripe.

Be that as it may, the point is that the attack against Charlie Hebdo was not the result of state action either.

Those were individuals who knew that Muslims have been the recipient of Judeo-American abuse since , at least 1925. Palestine, Syria, Iraq.

France is militarily involved in Iraq.

The Muslims do not receive a gazillions dollars in military and foreign aid from the US. So they use their resources in what those individuals consider the best targets.

Paul says these attacks are the result of past French foreign policy. Yet the murderers didn't attack some French embassy or government buildings and shout they have avenged such policy. They specifically attacked a paper that made shitty jokes about their religion, and shouted that they had avenged the honor of their prophet.

How many Muslims have the French murdered around the world? Do the math. The French People should fully expect retaliation for many years to come. The same could be said of the U.S. and Great Britain as well.
"The French" were not the target of these murderers. People who worked at a newspaper were.

As long as France, Great Britain, and the U.S. continue to meddle so much around the world, their Citizens will be a target. It's the brutal price you pay for Empire-building Interventionism.
Their people were not the target. A newspaper was.

Stop pillaging nations' resources and murdering so many Muslims around the world. That will likely alleviate much of the problem. Just return home and concern yourself with your own nation's internal affairs. Stop the meddling.

Ron Paul is a jackass. The politics of appeasement have never worked no matter how many times it's tried.

What cowardly Branch Paulinians don't understand is that there's no demonstrable trend to show that Islamic terror and violence confines itself only to those countries that interfere in the Middle East. In fact, most of it is conducted IN THE MIDDLE EAST, which lays waste to the notion that we're causing them to be violent.

It's an evil, violent religion that only understands force. And far from using less force, we should be using more. Much, much, more.

Until they learn the true meaning of "submission".

Remember, you do reap what you sow. There are consequences to endless bombing & killing around the world. Nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France shouldn't be surprised because others want revenge. It's actually the inevitable result of endless meddling.

Exactly.

But the stupid motherfuckers take the position that Muslims have no right to defend themselves or retaliate against the massive abuse.

So the Muslims are the victims here?

ONLY if you believe that they are human, have a right to life, to defend the same and to retaliate.

You really are a blind acolyte!!! I offered you the myriad of subjects to explore that explain all aspects of the issue and all you have to fall back on is I'm offering insults and platitudes???!!!!!! Pretty pathetic.

What in particular do you disagree with him on? Before you answer, maybe you should watch the video. I'll give you another chance. He didn't say constant meddling was the only reason for retaliation. He said it was a major contributor. You can't run around the world bombing & killing, but then expect no consequences.
I watched the video moron, and you missed that parts where he keeps dismissing anything not associated with his "world view" as inconsequential or simple giving it lip service.

Oh and obviously he, and you have no idea of how the real world works outside of you encapsulated little world. World politics is and always has been Machiavellian in nature, someone has to be top dog. Would you prefer it be the radical Islamists?

Well then don't whine when others seek revenge against you. It's the inevitable result of Empire-building Interventionism. Stop the meddling and return home ,or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.

Ron Paul is a jackass. The politics of appeasement have never worked no matter how many times it's tried.

What cowardly Branch Paulinians don't understand is that there's no demonstrable trend to show that Islamic terror and violence confines itself only to those countries that interfere in the Middle East. In fact, most of it is conducted IN THE MIDDLE EAST, which lays waste to the notion that we're causing them to be violent.

It's an evil, violent religion that only understands force. And far from using less force, we should be using more. Much, much, more.

Remember, you do reap what you sow. There are consequences to endless bombing & killing around the world. Nations like the U.S., Great Britain, and France shouldn't be surprised because others want revenge. It's actually the inevitable result of endless meddling.

Exactly.

But the stupid motherfuckers take the position that Muslims have no right to defend themselves or retaliate against the massive abuse.

ONLY if you believe that they are human, have a right to life, to defend the same and to retaliate.

Is that what you Nazis were doing in the 1930's....just defending yourself against the Jewish aggressors?

Yeah, a very weak and cowardly analogy. When in doubt, just screech about Pat Robertson, or maybe even Sarah Palin. Communists/Progressives are very predictable. Waddayagunnado, right?

I realize you are young, ignorant and idolize Ron Paul to the point where he could claim the moon is made of green cheese and you would tout it as ultimate wisdom, but the people who were killed in France were not killed because of any state actions. They were killed because they insulted Islam. Those who killed them acted as Mohammad did when mocked similarly.

Relying on the same incredibly moronic platitude over and over again doesn't cut it. Learn a little bit about the world, child, and you might see what is actually happening instead of needing to rely on this simple-minded tripe.

Be that as it may, the point is that the attack against Charlie Hebdo was not the result of state action either.

Those were individuals who knew that Muslims have been the recipient of Judeo-American abuse since , at least 1925. Palestine, Syria, Iraq.

The Muslims do not receive a gazillions dollars in military and foreign aid from the US. So they use their resources in what those individuals consider the best targets.

You defend people who treat women like dirt, hate gays and minorities to the point of murder, and use vile hate speech as a way of life.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

You defend people who treat women like dirt, hate gays and minorities to the point of murder, and use vile hate speech as a way of life.

Myself, I don't particularly care what their motivations are. They are murdering Americans and their allies almost daily. They need to be harshly dealt with.

He defends them because they hate Jews as much as he does. This guy is a Nazi, and Nazis have always had a cozy relationship to Muslims because they share the same anti semitism.

Paul says these attacks are the result of past French foreign policy. Yet the murderers didn't attack some French embassy or government buildings and shout they have avenged such policy. They specifically attacked a paper that made shitty jokes about their religion, and shouted that they had avenged the honor of their prophet.

How many Muslims have the French murdered around the world? Do the math. The French People should fully expect retaliation for many years to come. The same could be said of the U.S. and Great Britain as well.
"The French" were not the target of these murderers. People who worked at a newspaper were.

As long as France, Great Britain, and the U.S. continue to meddle so much around the world, their Citizens will be a target. It's the brutal price you pay for Empire-building Interventionism.

Stop pillaging nations' resources and murdering so many Muslims around the world. That will likely alleviate much of the problem. Just return home and concern yourself with your own nation's internal affairs. Stop the meddling.
It's too late. They will be harshly dealt with.

Exactly.

Is that what you Nazis were doing in the 1930's....just defending yourself against the Jewish aggressors?

When's the last time a Muslim nation invaded the U.S., Great Britain, and France? How many Muslims have those three nations murdered in recent years? Do the Citizens of those nations really believe there will be no consequences?

Exactly.

When's the last time a Muslim nation invaded the U.S., Great Britain, and France?

They're doing it right now. France is already engaged in a passionate discussion about their suicidal immigration policies. Or as Andrew Wilkow says, "When you bring enough people from there to here, then here becomes no different than there."

Now that's just some horse sense there, something you Branch Paulinians are utterly lacking in.

Exactly.

Hitlerism = Zionism

One targeted the Jews the other the Palestinian Arabs.

The West has a lot to answer for. They've been doing most of the invading and pillaging in recent decades. You do reap what you sow. It's time for American, British, and French Citizens to understand that. There are consequences. Empire-building Interventionism has its bloody costs. Those costs have to be paid.

The West has a lot to answer for. They've been doing most of the invading and pillaging in recent decades. You do reap what you sow. It's time for American, British, and French Citizens to understand that. There are consequences. Empire-building Interventionism has its bloody costs. Those costs have to be paid.

Exactly.

Hitlerism = Zionism

One targeted the Jews the other the Palestinian Arabs.

I already know you Nazis think you are the authorities on who the "real Jews" are and who are the "fake Jews" It's all bigoted, demonic hate. Go back to Stormfront, I'm sure they miss you over there.

Well then don't whine when others seek revenge against you. It's the inevitable result of Empire-building Interventionism. Stop the meddling and return home ,or suffer the consequences. It really is that simple.
Obviously you also have no concept of history, isolationism has done more damage to us in the past than any thing else and we're not empire building, we're empire preserving. Not an empire in the classic sense but an empire just the same. Like I said, who would you want to be the big dog on the block? Us, China, Iran, Russia? You are right, if we become isolationist there will be serious consequences. Unlike you I don't whine when there are consequences, people live and die everyday and if you think about it honestly you'll understand we're all pawns in this huge global "game", even presidents and prime ministers.

Code Pink Leftist.

No we all know. Blame America first.

Exactly.

When's the last time a Muslim nation invaded the U.S., Great Britain, and France?

They're doing it right now. France is already engaged in a passionate discussion about their suicidal immigration policies. Or as Andrew Wilkow says, "When you bring enough people from there to here, then here becomes no different than there."

Now that's just some horse sense there, something you Branch Paulinians are utterly lacking in.

Well, that's another issue. The Left has completely dismantled immigration systems in nations like Great Britain and France. But that's not quite 'Invasion.' The U.S., Great Britain, and France have been doing all the invading and pillaging in recent decades. How many Muslims have they murdered?

Forum List

Back