Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 1/9/17: Will Obama's 'Good War' In Afghanistan Continue? [VIDEO]...

The US, along with 'allies' like Saudi Arabia, have been the chief financiers of radical Islamists for many years. It's been proven that ISIS was funded & armed by Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations in the Middle East. We're the problem.

Our Government often uses radical Islamist gangs to kill those we wanna 'Regime Change.' That's definitely what happened in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, and so on. Once the funding and arming dries up, terror gangs like Al Qaeda and ISIS will fade. We just need to implore our Government to make big changes in foreign policy. No more 'Regime Change', and no more awful quagmire interventions. We need to change course.
Hysterical nonsense.

It's the truth. Without Western/Saudi support all these years, Al Qaeda and ISIS couldn't have risen to such prominence. Just follow the money. It all leads back to the US.
More nonsense. There are radical Islamists in Saudi Arabia and even in the royal family but the Saudis have been under attack by al Qaeda for years. It may be fair to say that blunders in US policy have contributed to the growth of radical Islam, but it is nonsense to say this was ever a goal of US policy or even a tactic used by the US. The growth of ISIS was a direct result of the US withdrawing its troops from Iraq. It was never a US goal but just an unbelievably stupid US blunder.

It's all about policies. It's what led to the rapid rise of radical Islamist terror orgs. The US and Saudi Arabia are the key players in assisting the rise. Just go read up on some history. Try to be open-minded and not so defensive. Understanding and acknowledging truth, is the only way we can move forward and change direction.
Perhaps if you presented some facts and logical arguments to support your claims they wouldn't seem so foolish.

facts and logic from RW partisan hacks?

you gotta be kidding.

The US, along with 'allies' like Saudi Arabia, have been the chief financiers of radical Islamists for many years. It's been proven that ISIS was funded & armed by Saudi Arabia and other Sunni nations in the Middle East. We're the problem.

Our Government often uses radical Islamist gangs to kill those we wanna 'Regime Change.' That's definitely what happened in Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iraq, and so on. Once the funding and arming dries up, terror gangs like Al Qaeda and ISIS will fade. We just need to implore our Government to make big changes in foreign policy. No more 'Regime Change', and no more awful quagmire interventions. We need to change course.
Hysterical nonsense.

It's the truth. Without Western/Saudi support all these years, Al Qaeda and ISIS couldn't have risen to such prominence. Just follow the money. It all leads back to the US.
More nonsense. There are radical Islamists in Saudi Arabia and even in the royal family but the Saudis have been under attack by al Qaeda for years. It may be fair to say that blunders in US policy have contributed to the growth of radical Islam, but it is nonsense to say this was ever a goal of US policy or even a tactic used by the US. The growth of ISIS was a direct result of the US withdrawing its troops from Iraq. It was never a US goal but just an unbelievably stupid US blunder.

It's all about policies. It's what led to the rapid rise of radical Islamist terror orgs. The US and Saudi Arabia are the key players in assisting the rise. Just go read up on some history. Try to be open-minded and not so defensive. Understanding and acknowledging truth, is the only way we can move forward and change direction.
Perhaps if you presented some facts and logical arguments to support your claims they wouldn't seem so foolish.

Well, i'll just advise you to do your own research on the rapid rise of Radical Islamist Terror Organizations. They all have their origins in common.

Hysterical nonsense.

It's not the truth, it's Russian propaganda.

Sorry, but it is the truth. Radical Islamists have historically received the bulk of their funding & arming from the US, Saudi Arabia, and other Western allies. Just go do some reading on recent history in Iran and Afghanistan for starters.
There is no basis in fact or logic for this anti American nonsense.

You're just being too knee-jerk defensive. You gotta open yourself up to knowledge and truth. Radical Islamist terror orgs all owe their origins to the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other 'allies.'
Again, no facts, no logical arguments, just hysterical nonsense.

Bring the troops home from the ME.
You know Obama is the only president in history that was at war for his entire term. I guess that's why he won the Nobel peace prize two weeks in his presidency. Lol, I thought liberals were anti-war? Or is that only when a republican is president?
lol And now the antiwar Democrats seem to want to go to war with Russia.

Hysterical nonsense.

Well, i'll just advise you to do your own research on the rapid rise of Radical Islamist Terror Organizations. They all have their origins in common.
In other words you've got nothing to offer in terms of facts or logical arguments to support your anti American nonsense.

Sorry, but it is the truth. Radical Islamists have historically received the bulk of their funding & arming from the US, Saudi Arabia, and other Western allies. Just go do some reading on recent history in Iran and Afghanistan for starters.

You're just being too knee-jerk defensive. You gotta open yourself up to knowledge and truth. Radical Islamist terror orgs all owe their origins to the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other 'allies.'

Again, i hope you do your own research. You'll find that all major Islamist Terror Orgs owe their rapid rise to the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other 'allies.' But like i said, i know you won't accept my word. Just do some research of your own.

Again, i hope you do your own research. You'll find that all major Islamist Terror Orgs owe their rapid rise to the US, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and other 'allies.' But like i said, i know you won't accept my word. Just do some research of your own.
Perhaps you should have done some research before posting such nonsense so that you would have some facts and logical arguments to support your anti American claims.

You know Obama is the only president in history that was at war for his entire term. I guess that's why he won the Nobel peace prize two weeks in his presidency. Lol, I thought liberals were anti-war? Or is that only when a republican is president?
lol And now the antiwar Democrats seem to want to go to war with Russia.

Yeah, Democrats sure have become the most rabid Warmongers in the country. Hitlery biting the dust has caused them to go butt-hurt insane. I think it's very entertaining. :)

Your first statement means nothing politically or historically. Obama is slightly left of center; he is no liberal; and you are no patriot.

Your first statement means nothing politically or historically. Obama is slightly left of center; he is no liberal; and you are no patriot.
He is the first president to be at war during his whole time as president. He even campaigned on ending the wars.

Forum List

Back