Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 5/13/13: What No One Wants To Hear About Benghazi...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jMSFehpQCk&feature=youtu.be]Ron Paul's Texas Straight Talk 5/13/13: What No One Wants to Hear About Benghazi - YouTube[/ame]

The People need to demand their Government stop the funding & arming of 'Rebels' in Libya and Syria. Blowback has already begun. We lost a good man in Benghazi. Do we need to lose anymore good Americans?

I just saw this article a couple minutes ago, and was going to post a topic about it. Luckily I thought to scroll down the first page to see if it had already been posted. The saddest part is that he is TOO right. Your topic won't stop the partisan bickering about who is more at fault, because neither side wants to hear it.

I just saw this article a couple minutes ago, and was going to post a topic about it. Luckily I thought to scroll down the first page to see if it had already been posted. The saddest part is that he is TOO right. Your topic won't stop the partisan bickering about who is more at fault, because neither side wants to hear it.

Yeah, the real scandal is the fact we likely funded and armed these cretins who murdered our Ambassador. And unfortunately, we're still funding animals who have links to Al Qaeda. We're doing it in Syria as well. Blowback has already begun. Sadly, it's Afghanistan all over again.

Forum List

Back