Ronald Reagan: Worst president ever

CONservative "math"?

I get it though, when you can't refute facts

37399862.jpg

I at least have the intelligence to not spend every free moment I have here.

Christ dude, GET A FUCKING LIFE !

So NO, you can't refute a damn thing. Thanks anyways Bubba

wpid-10387610_434253260071523_4819965644037831663_n.jpg

If you have three kids make sure you find time for them.

Kids are grown dumbass, thanks for your "concern" however

They ran away from your dumb ass @ two months old...

They couldn't handle the talking points from what ever crazy revisionist Mary Hartman Mary Hartman or Benson show you watched.....

Fruit loop..
Why do you feel the need to bring this posters children into the discussion? Why don't you STFU with that low life tactic.

Yeah, the man who tripled the National debt and gave us trickle down voodoo isn't to great.. Not the worst though.

After the four dank dark god awful years of Carter, Reagan was a ray of sunshine that the country desperately needed.
comedy gold.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::uhoh3:
Not sure Carter would have had Marines guarding a barracks in Beirut with unloaded weapons and no barricades to make the Marines appear to be peaceful and friendly. Certainly not so recently after a terrorist attack on the Embassy in Beirut. That seemed to have been a clue that the terrorist were behaving like terrorist.

i wonder how much crack these reaganut zombies smoke everyday. Reagan a ray of sunshine,the guy who tripled the national debt far worse than any president ever COMBINED and he was a ray of sunshine?

as i said,what drugs are they smoking?

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::muahaha:

Consider this, there are statues of Ronald Reagan throughout the Former Soviet Empire by people expressing their gratitude and admiration for the man who dedicated his Presidency to freeing them.

The only people who will build statues of Obama are ISIS, Al Qaeda and Islamic Jihad for throwing the ME over to Jihad

The hundreds of millions the right wing has spent creating the mythology of Reagan HAS paid off, I'm not debating that Bubba

reg2.jpg

^ Budapest, formerly USSR

Sucks to be a Commie, D23, just sucks

Either on that odious planet they're living in the past or didn't get the Democrat Party Talking Points Memo in which they replaced "Reagan" with "Boooosssshhhh".

Last edited:
So, the arms were used to fight Saddam's Iraq and release US hostages and the profits went to fight the communists?

No wonder Reagan succeeded in just about everything he did!

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg
you forgot to mention the part in tripling the debt in only 8 years how it was more than any other president COMBINED.:biggrin:

They of course dont want to learn after you took them to school there with this excellent informative post so they of course will close their eyes and cover their ears to these pesky facts.:biggrin::beer:

Consider this, there are statues of Ronald Reagan throughout the Former Soviet Empire by people expressing their gratitude and admiration for the man who dedicated his Presidency to freeing them.

The only people who will build statues of Obama are ISIS, Al Qaeda and Islamic Jihad for throwing the ME over to Jihad

The hundreds of millions the right wing has spent creating the mythology of Reagan HAS paid off, I'm not debating that Bubba

reg2.jpg

One of my favorite statues in Budapest is the one of Peter Falk in his Columbo trenchcoat along with his no name dog.

4000px-G%C3%A9zaDezs%C5%91Fekete-Columbo.JPG

So, the arms were used to fight Saddam's Iraq and release US hostages and the profits went to fight the communists?

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg
you forgot to mention the part in tripling the debt in only 8 years how it was more than any other president COMBINED.:biggrin:

They of course dont want to learn after you took them to school there with this excellent informative post so they of course will close their eyes and cover their ears to these pesky facts.:biggrin::beer:

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Obama = 8 trillion plus and counting

Facts suck don't it silly girl born in 84

reg2.jpg

NOTHING on YOUR posit the Dems lied to St Ronnie huh? lol

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

facts that you are playing dodgeball that Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time Einstein.

Nobody here has said Obama has done a good job as president,thats a common trait among you reagan worshippers,when confronted with pesky facts that expose the corrupption of the Gipper how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and was a traiter to americans,you all always retreat to talking about Obamas corruption.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never fails.:rofl::rofl:

enough for today,this is boring me.

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

BTW, Obama's first budget began Oct 1, 2009, nearly $12 trillion in debt AND Dubya's/GOP policies (UNFUNDED tax cuts, UNFUNDED wars, UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, the housing ponzi scheme, etc) CONtinue to haunt Obama!

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

facts that you are playing dodgeball that Reagan ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time Einstein.

Nobody here has said Obama has done a good job as president,thats a common trait among you reagan worshippers,when confronted with pesky facts that expose the corrupption of the Gipper how he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time and was a traiter to americans,you all always retreat to talking about Obamas corruption.:rolleyes::rolleyes-41::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Never fails.:rofl::rofl:

enough for today,this is boring me.

Yup that's why you are leaving silly girl because I know you are the OP born in 84....

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

BTW, Obama's first budget began Oct 1, 2009, nearly $12 trillion in debt AND Dubya's/GOP policies (UNFUNDED tax cuts, UNFUNDED wars, UNFUNDED Medicare expansion, the housing ponzi scheme, etc) CONtinue to haunt Obama!
Riddle me this when did Obama sign a budget?

CJhehJOUEAEE8a5.jpg

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

When does ANY Prez accept responsibility for budgets Bubba? I understand you Klowns WANT to put the entire year on Obama?

Jan 7, 2009 - The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product,

CBO projects record $1.2 trillion deficit - Jan. 7, 2009

THAT WAS 13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT??

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

When does ANY Prez accept responsibility for budgets Bubba? I understand you Klowns WANT to put the entire year on Obama?

Jan 7, 2009 - The U.S. budget deficit in 2009 is projected to spike to a record $1.2 trillion, or 8.3% of gross domestic product,

What are you Mohammad allie docking and weaving....

Answer the fucking question ..

When did Obama sign a budget?

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

So you don't like the way EVERY other US Prez ran Gov't AND want to treat Obama different? Weird

Perhaps something to do with Dubya's almost second great depression perhaps was the reason????

AGAIN:

13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

So you don't like the way EVERY other US Prez ran Gov't AND want to treat Obama different? Weird

Perhaps something to do with Dubya's almost second great depression perhaps was the reason????

AGAIN:

13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT

When did Obama sign a budget...

And quit being a dumb ass because I got you on the ropes...

I watched the republican debates the other night. They kept bringing up reagan's name like he was some kind of god. Even had the plane he traveled on in the background. I heard that after the debate, tickets were sold to those republicans who wanted to line up and sniff the very seat reagan sat on when he traveled.

Reagan = 1.6 trillion

Static dollars? LMAOROG

You're wasting your time. Some of these pubs would bitch if he signed, or if he didn't sign. Obsessing over Obama is the only life they have it seem like.

Static dollars? LMAOROG

AGAIN:

13 DAYS PRE OBAMA RIGHT

When did Obama sign a budget...

And quit being a dumb ass because I got you on the ropes...

Oh right, I'm on the ropes because Dubya refused to get a budget like EVERY other US Prez in the last 3 months of his Prez BECAUSE the US economy was in a free fall, 9%+ in 3 months, but it's Obama baby right? lol

GROW A FUKKN BRAIN BUBBA

Why not try THE USUAL CONservatives "stimulus" BS, I want to blow up that talking point too Bubs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back