Room Conservatives,Any Combination Of Carson,Paul&Rubio Sound Interesting For 2016?

Feb 1, 2013

:iagree:
Although very very early, just for the moment, if us conservatives could vision a perfect ticket we can all agree on, would Rand Paul, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio be on it? There are a few more candidates, like Congressman Alan West and Susan Martinez.
Do you think any combination of Paul,Carson and Rubio would give the Dem's their slow death, back to the back of the bus for 40 years?
:omg:

No point stressing about it now. We have alot of work to do before then

Rand Paul would fire up the millions and millions of his fathers army. Ben Carson would speak to massive crowds of blacks that have been poor and poorer since Obama took office and finally convince them that the President and his liberal friends only used them for pawns,,aka, assumed they were all so damn stupid and fell for the Liberal Promises of a much better life.

In a way, I hope Chris Christie runs for the Democrat Nominee. ANYONE BUT HILLARY! doesn't she have an anyrysim of the brain anyway?

at least Rand Doesn't Need A TELEPROMPTER just to speak to an audience!! whereas "You-No-Who" needs a teleprompter just to give a waiter his order for dinner!

:iagree:
Although very very early, just for the moment, if us conservatives could vision a perfect ticket we can all agree on, would Rand Paul, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio be on it? There are a few more candidates, like Congressman Alan West and Susan Martinez.
Do you think any combination of Paul,Carson and Rubio would give the Dem's their slow death, back to the back of the bus for 40 years?
:omg:
I'm not sure, TheSeventhTiger. I'm for people with a proved track record. That person with the best one is Governor Scott Walker. He fought the worst of the freeloaders and beat them off his states' back so it can continue to pay its bills and keep a balanced budget by elminating waste..

IF there's an election in 2016, the American people will be crying out for a libertarian, so yes, Rand Paul is and will be more and more attractive to people of ALL political persuasions, especially after this president begins using drones to execute citizens who speak against him.

IF there's an election in 2016, the American people will be crying out for a libertarian, so yes, Rand Paul is and will be more and more attractive to people of ALL political persuasions, especially after this president begins using drones to execute citizens who speak against him.

I think there will be. And who knows, the people might be. But I have decided that I am not going to predict outcomes to elections.

I am looking forward to the commercials/GOP Ads showing how most Dem's were warning us about the sequester in 2013, and how pathetic they all looked in March of 2013 when no ones lives were interrupted. So typical of the modern day Democrat. You could produce a two-hour special on the 8 years of never-ending lies we are going thru and air it throughout 2015.

Rand Paul would fire up the millions and millions of his fathers army.

No, he wouldn't.

Ron was a libertarian hero, Rand is a POS tea party hack.

So much fear in you.

And as a Ron Paul supporter I would at this point be very happy to see Rand run, and know most Paul supporters would be happy to see it too.

Hell, many Republicans would be happy because they understand he would grow the party.

Rand is the current hero of anyone who hates the left.

Rand is the current hero of anyone who hates freedom, liberty, and the constitution.

As with most nutty Progressives on these boards at some point you devalue your reputation to Truthmatters stats. You made it to the bottom in good time sir, not the fastest but there are still some in the pack behind you.

Troll on and Troll well!

Forum List

Back