Room Conservatives,Any Combination Of Carson,Paul&Rubio Sound Interesting For 2016?

Rand Paul would fire up the millions and millions of his fathers army.

No, he wouldn't.

Ron was a libertarian hero, Rand is a POS tea party hack.

So much fear in you.

And as a Ron Paul supporter I would at this point be very happy to see Rand run, and know most Paul supporters would be happy to see it too.

Hell, many Republicans would be happy because they understand he would grow the party.
I have always opposed Ron Paul.. He was too much of a looney for my taste. Rand is the perfect combination of tea party and his father's son. He is presidential, courageous and heroic. Marco Rubio is the ideal tag team companion. The two of them would roll over the democrats. Especially if they run the heir apparent, Joe Biden. Ron Paul's son and a hispanic. Democrats would be shitting their pants in their sleep. Dr. Carson for Surgeon General.

No, he wouldn't.

So much fear in you.

And as a Ron Paul supporter I would at this point be very happy to see Rand run, and know most Paul supporters would be happy to see it too.

Hell, many Republicans would be happy because they understand he would grow the party.
I have always opposed Ron Paul.. He was too much of a looney for my taste. Rand is the perfect combination of tea party and his father's son. He is presidential, courageous and heroic. Marco Rubio is the ideal tag team companion. The two of them would roll over the democrats. Especially if they run the heir apparent, Joe Biden. Ron Paul's son and a hispanic. Democrats would be shitting their pants in their sleep. Dr. Carson for Surgeon General.

Paul/Rubio would be an interesting combination. But I recommand not making predictions. Anything can happen within the next four years. People can change. Heck, people can die. And I wouldn't assume any reaction from Democrats. It's time we fix this nation and we have to overcome the partisan labels and assumptions.

No, he wouldn't.

So much fear in you.

Dr. Carson seems like a libertarian. He might be on the ticket.

Dr. Carson seems like a libertarian. He might be on the ticket.

He hasnt shown any interest in running yet. And we don't know his background. Don't get me wrong, I like what he says. But maybe we should vette candidates first.

Of course, we did vette Romney and he is a geniunely good man with no skeletons in the closet and he still lost to the man with a closet full of them.

But let's make sure that our next President is a good man and not just someone who can say the right thing at the right time.

:iagree:
Although very very early, just for the moment, if us conservatives could vision a perfect ticket we can all agree on, would Rand Paul, Ben Carson and Marco Rubio be on it? There are a few more candidates, like Congressman Alan West and Susan Martinez.
Do you think any combination of Paul,Carson and Rubio would give the Dem's their slow death, back to the back of the bus for 40 years?
:omg:

You are not conservatives, only reactionaries and libertarians.

The mainstream GOP will not accept reactionary or libertarian presidential candidates.

Rand Paul would fire up the millions and millions of his fathers army.

No, he wouldn't.

Rand Gets TEA Party support, the same as his father. He is an order of magnitude saner and not near as likely to say something stupid.
I still like Ryan. He or Carson would make a great VP candidate. I like Marco Rubio for the big chair, but Rubio/Carson would be odd, given the age difference.

There are no rising start in the Democratic Party, they are all down to a bunch of lying buffons, and don't tell us that Rand wont pick up his Dad's supporters. He is well respected amongst conservatives and republicans.

There are no rising start in the Democratic Party, they are all down to a bunch of lying buffons, and don't tell us that Rand wont pick up his Dad's supporters. He is well respected amongst conservatives and republicans.

Not among the mainstream, not any more and even less than the reactionaries who were defeated by Romney.

There are no rising stars among democrats. Look at them. They are hoping to recycle Hillary Clinton!

Hillary can be a very formidable opponent. Reactionary lightweights will lose by 10% to HRC. A Christie or a Jindall would compete very well with her.

Lets just wait and see if the MSM will assume that Carson isn't qualified to be Prez or VP cause he's black, and that Rubio being a Hispanic automatically disqualifies him cause according to all liberals, Latinos are all pretty dumbfounded.

Lets just wait and see if the MSM will assume that Carson isn't qualified to be Prez or VP cause he's black, and that Rubio being a Hispanic automatically disqualifies him cause according to all liberals, Latinos are all pretty dumbfounded.

Your brain is mush, tigger. When you talk sense, we will pay attention.

Forum List

Back