Rosanna Arquette: ‘I’m Sorry I Was Born White and Privileged. It Disgusts Me’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Hollywood Actress Rosanna Arquette is apologizing for being born white, saying she’s ashamed of the privilege she believes her skin brings. “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.

— Rosanna Arquette (@RoArquette) August 7, 2019

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Well baby...get off the pill, fuck 5 or 6 big black dudes every night and sooner or later you should be pregnant with a black child and that SHOULD make your disgust ease a little!..... But don't abort it!!!!

BUT when you look like this today, only illegal invaders would be horny enough to fuck you..... and perhaps some left wing guys on USMB!

6fjhuM4.png

You think that's NOT her.

But it's HER!

If you don't like whites running things, then you are a black or Mexican supremist. Someone has to run things. If you open the flood gates to replace whites with mex, you are a mex supremist.

The replacement theory is real. Just look at the data. It is not some fantasy.

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

Look at the dem run sanctuary cities in the USA

Maps: Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States

50% of the pop is trying to bring down America.

The squad lr.jpg

Why apologize for white privilege?
Would you rather live in an African country?
The biggest beneficiaries of white privilege are blacks. Here they get a Western education, speak a European language, and live a life full of technology and luxuries invented by whites.

I don’t see all these people complaining about white privilege moving to Africa or elsewhere to enrich their lives of another culture.

She's free to give her wealth away, and move to a country of color, which of course is pretty much anywhere in the world today.

If you don't like whites running things, then you are a black or Mexican supremist. Someone has to run things. If you open the flood gates to replace whites with mex, you are a mex supremist.

View attachment 273386
Which major city would you consider Republican run and a good example for us to model?

View attachment 273386
Which major city would you consider Republican run and a good example for us to model?

Pick one.

And these are the most conservative cities to in America for 2019:
  1. Lafayette, LA (Photos)
  2. Tyler, TX (Photos)
  3. The Woodlands, TX
  4. Knoxville, TN (Photos)
  5. Frisco, TX (Photos)
  6. Carrollton, TX (Photos)
  7. Murfreesboro, TN (Photos)
  8. Chattanooga, TN (Photos)
  9. Scottsdale, AZ (Photos)
  10. Huntsville, AL (Photos)

If you’re wondering, Berkeley, CA is the most liberal city of all in America.

Informative article to read

These Are The 10 Most Conservative Cities In America

Other races should thank us for building a society that they want to come to. No fucking gratitude.

Her "white privilege" got her sexually harassed by Harvey Weinstein and then shunned by Hollywood for speaking about it. I'm sure every woman of color wishes she had Rosanna's white privilege.

She is truly one sick person.

Hollywood Actress Rosanna Arquette is apologizing for being born white, saying she’s ashamed of the privilege she believes her skin brings. “I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame,” the Pulp Fiction actor said on Wednesday.

I’m sorry I was born white and privileged. It disgusts me. And I feel so much shame.

Well baby...get off the pill, fuck 5 or 6 big black dudes every night and sooner or later you should be pregnant with a black child and that SHOULD make your disgust ease a little!..... But don't abort it!!!!

BUT when you look like this today, only illegal invaders would be horny enough to fuck you..... and perhaps some left wing guys on USMB!

6fjhuM4.png

But it's HER!

Meth is a fucking horrible drug

All of these self loathing whites should put their money where their mouth is by buying a rope and using it.

View attachment 273386

Pick one.

And these are the most conservative cities to in America for 2019:
  1. Lafayette, LA (Photos)
  2. Tyler, TX (Photos)
  3. The Woodlands, TX
  4. Knoxville, TN (Photos)
  5. Frisco, TX (Photos)
  6. Carrollton, TX (Photos)
  7. Murfreesboro, TN (Photos)
  8. Chattanooga, TN (Photos)
  9. Scottsdale, AZ (Photos)
  10. Huntsville, AL (Photos)

If you’re wondering, Berkeley, CA is the most liberal city of all in America.

Informative article to read

These Are The 10 Most Conservative Cities In America
Thank you for answering... now when you start dogging on liberal cities pick ones with similar populations for a fair comparison.

So let’s dig in a bit. From your link the first city on your list Lafayette (pop 125k) has a rating of 6 out of 10... click on the list of best cities and the number one top rated city is Sunnyvale CA (pop 150k) with a rating of 9.5 out of 10 and a dem leader. Thoughts?

Last edited:

6fjhuM4.png

But it's HER!
She is free to give her money to the needy and go live as a hermit in a cave somewhere to repent.

6fjhuM4.png

But it's HER!

Another disgusting, guilt-ridden leftist ready to end it all just for being born. Now if only we could put that into a pill.

View attachment 273386
Detroit in 1962 was Republican and the wealthiest city in the world.

Since then it has been run by corrupt Democrats and blacks. Look at it today

So let’s dig in a bit. From your link the first city on your list Lafayette (pop 125k) has a rating of 6 out of 10... click on the list of best cities and the number one top rated city is Sunnyvale CA (pop 150k) with a rating of 9.5 out of 10 and a dem leader. Thoughts?
Clearly it's important to know who is doing this rating and what their standards are. Sunnyvale is in the Silicon Valley so right away we know it is very very expensive to live there and it's a leftist enclave.
Yahoo and Google are the main employers. I lived in the Bay Area for decades.

I don't consider it all that desirable. It's a mono-cultural desert as single minded as living
in Orange County or Selma, Alabama in the '50s.

If you loved the Simpsons for their "sharp" societal critiques you should love Sunnyvale.

Oh yeah, and Rosanna Arquette is consumed by white guilt. She deserves whatever misery
she derives from that, assuming there is any at all. Eff her.

Last edited:

View attachment 273386
Detroit in 1962 was Republican and the wealthiest city in the world.

Since then it has been run by corrupt Democrats and blacks. Look at it today
You really have to point to 1962 for an example? Anything in modern times?

Forum List

Back