Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

Is anyone else tired of how our culture revolves around stupid comments made by celebrities?

Gee, a has-been TV performer posted something stupid on Twitter. Surely such a thing is the most important issue facing the global population today.

ZACKLY, thank you. Did you know that just yesterday the most important issue facing the world was finding out whether some obscure football player in some game nobody could see was standing for the national anthem or not? It's a fast-changing world. Sometimes it's half-fast.

And don't forget that some Kardashian or other posted something vulgar on InstaFaceTwit!

As far as I know or care the Kardashians are an alien race on Star Trek. :dunno:

You are a fortunate man. I actually know that they are some subspecies of humans due to reading People Magazine at the hair salon. Every six weeks I get caught up on the back issues about people I've never heard of before.

See, I never read at the hair salon. It's playing with fire to take oné's eyes off what somebody with a pair of scissors in her hands is doing.

What in the world are you babbling about... nobody will be talking about this, a week from now....

Actually, that depends.......................if Trump decides to do a twitter storm in support of Roseann (she's quite a supporter of his), then it could make it last even longer. Especially if Trump tries to use this as a political talking point. His supporters will see his tweets, and then, start talking about how unfair Disney and CBS are to Roseanne. Would be especially funny if he said that they were trying to silence her right to free speech.

I mean.......................look what happened with Kaepernick. Trump didn't like him kneeling, made a big stink out of it on Twitter, and guess what? The NFL folded like a cheap suit.

What's to stop the Cheeto in Chief from using Roseanne for a political talking point? I'm actually surprised he hasn't yet.
Roseanne made her comment on twitter...not on her show. Kaepernick did his stunt while AT WORK. Big difference.

Nope, not "at work" --- during a national anthem. That's not part of a football game, which was his work.

Besides which he did no "stunt" --- he simply did nothing. Literally did nothing.
Oh bullshit. He was AT WORK. ON THE FIELD. But nice try. Not.

Number one, there is NO part of a football game that involves any national anthem. ZERO.
Go ahead and prove that wrong.

While you're working on that, number two "continuing to sit on the bench" is not "pulling a stunt". Go ahead and show us how doing nothing is doing something.

Oh P'shaw.

The NFL has a "game operations manual" which has a policy that the anthem is to be played and that players should stand at attention.

Weasling around with the words is like calling a Spy an Informant.

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses....

Last edited:
Fox will pick it up.

They might and then they will have to go out and find some racist as supporting cast. Several have already left and the rest don't want to be associated with the Queen of Mean....

I didn't agree with most of the Obama administration's policies, but it has been successful in regards to bringing racists out into the open. And as we see that legacy lives on.

Actually, that depends.......................if Trump decides to do a twitter storm in support of Roseann (she's quite a supporter of his), then it could make it last even longer. Especially if Trump tries to use this as a political talking point. His supporters will see his tweets, and then, start talking about how unfair Disney and CBS are to Roseanne. Would be especially funny if he said that they were trying to silence her right to free speech.

I mean.......................look what happened with Kaepernick. Trump didn't like him kneeling, made a big stink out of it on Twitter, and guess what? The NFL folded like a cheap suit.

What's to stop the Cheeto in Chief from using Roseanne for a political talking point? I'm actually surprised he hasn't yet.
Roseanne made her comment on twitter...not on her show. Kaepernick did his stunt while AT WORK. Big difference.

Nope, not "at work" --- during a national anthem. That's not part of a football game, which was his work.

Besides which he did no "stunt" --- he simply did nothing. Literally did nothing.

Number one, there is NO part of a football game that involves any national anthem. ZERO.

While you're working on that, number two "continuing to sit on the bench" is not "pulling a stunt". Go ahead and show us how doing nothing is doing something.

Oh P'shaw.

The NFL has a "game operations manual" has policy that the anthem is to be played and that players should stand at attention.

The National Anthem must be played prior to every NFL game, and all players must be on the sideline for the National Anthem.

During the National Anthem, players on the field and bench area should stand at attention, face the flag, hold helmets in their left hand, and refrain from talking. The home team should ensure that the American flag is in good condition. It should be pointed out to players and coaches that we continue to be judged by the public in this area of respect for the flag and our country. Failure to be on the field by the start of the National Anthem may result in discipline, such as fines, suspensions, and/or the forfeiture of draft choice(s) for violations of the above, including first offenses....

Might wanna look up what the word should means. Even if we grant your unsourced text as valid.

Meanwhile, once again -- he *WAS* on the sideline. So Gracie's characterization of "stunt" just doesn't work. If there was a "stunt" it's what you just described above after the word "should". The NFL put that there, and did it only a few years ago.

You can't pull a 'stunt" by doing nothing. You literally cannot do that.

Is anyone else tired of how our culture revolves around stupid comments made by celebrities?

Gee, a has-been TV performer posted something stupid on Twitter. Surely such a thing is the most important issue facing the global population today.
What in the world are you babbling about... nobody will be talking about this, a week from now....

Kapernick took a knee. That is not a stunt. It's actually being respectful. Now some fat ass white redneck, going to the concession stand for a beer during the anthem is being disrespectful. The anthem being played at games is a fairly new event. It never used to happen. But like everything else, along comes some holier-than-thou-asshole-politician. Like Donald Trump.

What Barr did was blatant, in your face racism. As ugly, and disrespectful as it gets.

Both ABC, and the NFL, will still be around long after Roseanne Barr, and Donald Trump are long forgotten.

I wanna know who put the straight jacket on Donnie to keep him from sending a defending Tweet for Rosanne. Kelly had to have help....

Oh P'shaw.

The NFL has a "game operations manual" has policy that the anthem is to be played and that players should stand at attention.

Are we just gonna cut and paste the same post over and over now?

Once again, what does the word "should" mean? If you're gonna cite some language (that you have no link for but let's assume it's valid) --- then you can't complain and second-guess what the language says. It's either your basis, or it isn't. Can't have it both ways.

And the language says "players must be on the field". Which he was. Understand the difference between "must" and "should". If the language had required another "must" --- it would have been there.

That's been cancelled now btw. And good riddance.

Let's all clutch our pearls and gasp!!

Oh My!! Oh Dear! A TV celebrity said something offensive!! Oh My!! Oh Dear!

How stupid can you get?
I mean, this Namesake/Jewel of the family, and a person with an ostensible semblance of common sense and PR, takes a Voluntary Racist Ride.

I am for great latitude on Free Speech. I really am.
But this is Lunacy.
Wild allegations that are completely False, and without basis.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted Roseanne Barr’s racist tweets
By Ruth Brown - May 29, 2018
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/don-trump-jr-retweeted-roseanne-barrs-racist-tweets/

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted some of the offensive tweets posted by Roseanne Barr before her show was canceled Tuesday — calling billionaire George Soros a Nazi “who turned in his fellow Jews.”

After falsely claiming that Chelsea Clinton is married to Soros’ nephew, Barr responded with an “apology” that included a bizarre conspiracy-mongering rant about the Democratic donor — which the president’s son then relayed to his 2.84 million followers.

“Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?” Barr wrote in the tweet.

The disgraced comedian then followed up with a second tweet, which was also retweeted by Trump Jr., saying: “Soros’ goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor ‘feelings’ instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that ‘racist’.”

Soros, a Jew, was 13 when the Nazis occupied his homeland Hungary...

Last edited:
How stupid can you get?
I mean, this Namesake/Jewel of the family, and a person with an ostensible semblance of common sense and PR, takes a Voluntary Racist Ride.

I am for great latitude on Free Speech. I really am.
But this is Lunacy.
Wild allegations with No basis.

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted Roseanne Barr’s racist tweets
By Ruth Brown - May 29, 2018
https://pagesix.com/2018/05/29/don-trump-jr-retweeted-roseanne-barrs-racist-tweets/

Donald Trump Jr. retweeted some of the offensive tweets posted by Roseanne Barr before her show was canceled Tuesday — calling billionaire George Soros a Nazi “who turned in his fellow Jews.”

After ['u]falsely claiming that Chelsea Clinton is married to Soros’ nephew[/u], Barr responded with an “apology” that included a bizarre conspiracy-mongering rant about the Democratic donor — which the president’s son then relayed to his 2.84 million followers.

“Sorry to have tweeted incorrect info about you!I Please forgive me! By the way, George Soros is a nazi who turned in his fellow Jews 2 be murdered in German concentration camps & stole their wealth-were you aware of that? But, we all make mistakes, right Chelsea?” Barr wrote in the tweet.

The disgraced comedian then followed up with a second tweet, which was also retweeted by Trump Jr., saying: “Soros’ goal; the overthrow of us constitutional republic by buying/backing candidates 4 local district attorney races who will ignore US law & favor ‘feelings’ instead-and call everyone who is alarmed by that ‘racist’.”

Soros, a Jew, was 13 when the Nazis occupied his homeland Hungary...
Not a surprise...The Trumps..are just not all that bright.

ZACKLY, thank you. Did you know that just yesterday the most important issue facing the world was finding out whether some obscure football player in some game nobody could see was standing for the national anthem or not? It's a fast-changing world. Sometimes it's half-fast.

And don't forget that some Kardashian or other posted something vulgar on InstaFaceTwit!

As far as I know or care the Kardashians are an alien race on Star Trek. :dunno:

You are a fortunate man. I actually know that they are some subspecies of humans due to reading People Magazine at the hair salon. Every six weeks I get caught up on the back issues about people I've never heard of before.

See, I never read at the hair salon. It's playing with fire to take oné's eyes off what somebody with a pair of scissors in her hands is doing.

You clearly don't get your highlights done with foils.

:)

Oh P'shaw.

Are we just gonna cut and paste the same post over and over now?

Once again, what does the word "should" mean? If you're gonna cite some language (that you have no link for but let's assume it's valid) --- then you can't complain and second-guess what the language says. It's either your basis, or it isn't. Can't have it both ways.

And the language says "players must be on the field". Which he was. Understand the difference between "must" and "should". If the language had required another "must" --- it would have been there.

That's been cancelled now btw. And good riddance.

Well if you insist:

Forum List

Back