Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

True. The young George Soros worked with nazis to kill Jews. He is really proud of that too.
Yep. He justified it. If not him, somebody else would have helped the Nazis. IN HIS OWN WORDS:

He was 14 years old trying to maintain a lie to stay out of the camps so I'd give him a pass for the act...but it's a tough watch that he doesn't express any regret now.

His parents were Jew hating Jews. They changed their name from Schwartz to Soros.

((((((SOROS))))))) psst! evil Jewish Overlord Conspiracy

Right now, it looks like there will be a backlash. Not against ABC but against the black thumb suckers.

If there's anyone who know about thumb sucking, it would be you.

Backlash?

What? RWNJs swearing they will never ever again watch anything on ABC? Its not like they watch anything but Sean Hannity anyway.
=====
ooo ooo That's IT!!!

Roseanne wouldn't be BARR-d from fox.

Palin couldn't handle it and Poopy Pants child pedo Nutgent is way too busy killing thins so maybe Barr could "work" for fox! Until she gets a call from trump to work at Mar a Lago North, that would be perfect.

(BTW, anyone realize that this bitch is directly responsible for losing the jobs of a lot of people? Any RWNJs care? )

That "bitch" (your word, your misogyny) created the jobs. They wouldn't have them if not for her. The jobs were taken away by ABC.

Nobody really cares about this silliness. Save your pearl clutching for something worthy, like , oh I don't know.....you could always go back to screaming "Trump wears poopy pants!!"

:cuckoo:

Roseanne didn't create the show.

Pedantic prattling.

This was the worst mistake on the left I seen in my life....
Disney is now the "left," is it? :lmao:

This was a huge mistake ...

I think you are vastly overestimating the popularity of Roseanne.

By saying that..I am not..

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your argument, but you appear to be arguing that by cancelling Roseanne, enough people will be so enraged that Repiblicans will win.

Is that incorrect?

Of course Roseanne created the concept for the show. It wasn't some guy sitting around in his underwear with a remote in his hand.

Originally the show grew out of Roseanne's stand up comedy routine as "domestic goddess". I never liked Roseanne and never watched her show at all. She is a self professed marxist.

Right now, it looks like there will be a backlash. Not against ABC but against the black thumb suckers.

Backlash?

What? RWNJs swearing they will never ever again watch anything on ABC? Its not like they watch anything but Sean Hannity anyway.
=====
ooo ooo That's IT!!!

Palin couldn't handle it and Poopy Pants child pedo Nutgent is way too busy killing thins so maybe Barr could "work" for fox! Until she gets a call from trump to work at Mar a Lago North, that would be perfect.

(BTW, anyone realize that this bitch is directly responsible for losing the jobs of a lot of people? Any RWNJs care? )

That "bitch" (your word, your misogyny) created the jobs. They wouldn't have them if not for her. The jobs were taken away by ABC.

Nobody really cares about this silliness. Save your pearl clutching for something worthy, like , oh I don't know.....you could always go back to screaming "Trump wears poopy pants!!"

Pedantic prattling.

She didn't create the show. Marcy Carsey and Tom Werner created the show, and hired her for it.

People are figuring out not that many conservative shows .

I don't even watch it.....

I am telling you..Lefty's are screwed..

Backlash?

=====
ooo ooo That's IT!!!

Pedantic prattling.

She didn't create the show. Marcy Carsey and Tom Werner created the show, and hired her for it.

She made it .

This just ensured a Republican majority for the next 40 years!!!!111!! :eek:

Of course Roseanne created the concept for the show. It wasn't some guy sitting around in his underwear with a remote in his hand.

Originally the show grew out of Roseanne's stand up comedy routine as "domestic goddess". I never liked Roseanne and never watched her show at all. She is a self professed marxist.

Nope.

The show was created by Carsey-Werner Productions and Matt Williams. Roseanne was hired for it.

This was the worst mistake on the left I seen in my life....

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your argument, but you appear to be arguing that by cancelling Roseanne, enough people will be so enraged that Repiblicans will win.

Is that incorrect?
No one is going to be enraged. Her fans of which there are many just won't like it. They will react, not with rage but distaste. Democrats will certainly suffer from this next little cut, little slight, small avoidance. Rage is too big a word.

Backlash?

=====
ooo ooo That's IT!!!

Pedantic prattling.

She made it .

One could argue that her acting caused the show to be popular, but she didn't create the show, or write it.

Nope.

The show was created by Carsey-Werner Productions and Matt Williams. Roseanne was hired for it.
They just happened to create it around her.

Nope.

They just happened to create it around her.

Well, that's the thing. They didn't create it around her.

They came up with the idea, and then decided that she'd be a good fit for the character they were creating.

Her standup persona at the time was not particularly similar to her character on the show.

Fox will pick it up.
Who will work with her?

In Hollywood? Turn on a camera and you’ll have an endless supply of actors who will do whatever it takes to get in front of it.
She is a comedian who told a bad joke and is paying the price; just like Kathy Griffin, Michale Richards, Andrew Dice Clay, etc…
I don’t see anyone working with Griffin. As far as Barr...?

About an hour and a half before the cancellation was announced one of the show's consulting producers, Wanda Sykes, said she was done with it. "I will not be returning to @RoseanneOnABC," Sykes tweeted.

And Sara Gilbert, who plays Barr's daughter on the ABC sitcom, tweeted that Barr's comments are "abhorrent and do not reflect the beliefs of our cast and crew or anyone associated with our show."

Not to nitpick but you asked “who will work with her?” in response to my saying “fox will pick it up”.

As soon as the casting call is put out, you’ll have a line of actors from Hollywood to Lake Havasu. Its predicated on getting the deal first.
I'm talking about her show. It's no longer the show it was if the have to replace most, or even every, cast member.

Thats true; the 3 I mentioned, Goodman, Metcalf, and Galeki don't need the taint.

Is that incorrect?
No one is going to be enraged. Her fans of which there are many just won't like it. They will react, not with rage but distaste. Democrats will certainly suffer from this next little cut, little slight, small avoidance. Rage is too big a word.

I awlays feel the nation's pulse.. this is the biggest mistake ever on the left..

Is that incorrect?

I awlays feel the nation's pulse.. this is the biggest mistake ever on the left..
Hillary was their biggest mistake.

This is just another case of Loser censorship of opposing views.

Is that incorrect?

A bit of a one trick pony, aren't you?

iu

Pedantic prattling.

She made it .

One could argue that her acting caused the show to be popular, but she didn't create the show, or write it.

It's a reboot..she was making conservative popular. .

I can tell this shit.. this is the biggest mistake ever. Congrats Trump just won..

Forum List

Back