Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

When someone makes a remark involving apes, why do snowflakes always associate it with black people?

You SERIOUSLY need to bone up on your American history.

0HqUQrmnpvOGo3kMI.jpg

0e2MsoYnG0JE-r0vl.jpg

obamas-banana.jpg
Apparently you were asleep for the 8 years liberals called GWB a chimp and posted photo shops of him.

Typical liberal moonbat.

That "bitch" (your word, your misogyny) created the jobs. They wouldn't have them if not for her. The jobs were taken away by ABC.

Nobody really cares about this silliness. Save your pearl clutching for something worthy, like , oh I don't know.....you could always go back to screaming "Trump wears poopy pants!!"

:cuckoo:

Roseanne didn't create the show.

Pedantic prattling.

She didn't create the show. Marcy Carsey and Tom Werner created the show, and hired her for it.

She made it .

One could argue that her acting caused the show to be popular, but she didn't create the show, or write it.
She wrote 230 episodes.

Roseanne (TV Series 1988– ) - Writing credits - IMDb

I think you are vastly overestimating the popularity of Roseanne.

By saying that..I am not..

Perhaps I am misunderstanding your argument, but you appear to be arguing that by cancelling Roseanne, enough people will be so enraged that Repiblicans will win.

Is that incorrect?
No one is going to be enraged. Her fans of which there are many just won't like it. They will react, not with rage but distaste. Democrats will certainly suffer from this next little cut, little slight, small avoidance. Rage is too big a word.

I awlays feel the nation's pulse.. this is the biggest mistake ever on the left..
A bit of a one trick pony, aren't you?

iu

Say what? I comment on everything..

And this I know because reading everywhere .

This is not a new thing for roseann. And ABC knew it. They only cancelled the show due to backlash and fear of losing $$$$ from advertisers. So in essence....they knew what they were getting. She didn't get mellower with age, yet they brought her back.

Where's the left's demands that Roseanne has a first amendment right to say what she wants ?

It's freedom of speech when it's NFL players kneeling, but it's suddenly not free speech when it's something they don't agree with.
When it's Alec Baldwin,Kathy Griffin or Sandra Bernhard they are all...lighten up they are "comedian 's". Notice how the tune changes when they don't agree with said " comedian". Liberals are full of shit.

This is the bitch that fired Roseanne.

Kinda looks like an ape herself, doesn't she? No wonder she was so butthurt.

images

This is the bitch that fired Roseanne.

Kinda looks like an ape herself, doesn't she? No wonder she was so butthurt.

images
A black female who is smarter, more well-educated, and more successful than you ... she really hits all your trigger points...

trump finally got something right....Rosanne WAS "all about us." The show was about the racist element in the country. HE WAS PROUD....for a few weeks...

Forum List

Back