Roy Moore handwriting 1 and 2 - the same

she made obvious notes ...the salient point being she did in fact know the perpetrator ...the signature the text ...nice try...dishonest as usual but nice try ...Increible

She modified the entry.

That brings the rest of it into question.
No it does not ...Roy Moore signed the year book its in the article LOL and she made some side notes ...its his handwriting ...he knew her LOL

Document Expert: Roy Moore Signed Yearbook of Accuser
Source: Newsweek Magazine
ROY MOORE SIGNED YEARBOOK OF WOMAN HE ALLEGEDLY SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AS A TEEN, DOCUMENT EXPERT SAYS

BY JOHN HALTIWANGER ON 12/8/17 AT 4:59 PM

Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore signed the yearbook of a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was a teenager, according to a report from a forensic document expert obtained by Newsweek from the woman's attorney.

The expert, Arthur T. Anthony, compared public documents with Moore's handwriting and signature to the yearbook inscription as well as a graduation card Moore sent to another woman recently reported by The Washington Post. In the report, Anthony wrote, "It is my professional opinion...that the signature and handwritten notation above the signature...were prepared by Roy Moore."

Below are images of the yearbook inscription allegedly signed by Moore and one of the public documents featured in Anthony's report. The inscription states: "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, DA. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

1208roymooresignature.png

1208roymoore.png

In November, Beverly Young Nelson accused Moore of assaulting her in the 1970s when she was a teen and he was in his 30s. Nelson and her lawyer, Gloria Allred, pointed to the yearbook inscription to bolster the allegation.

Read more: Roy Moore signed a yearbook of the woman he allegedly sexually assaulted as a teen, document expert says

and then she modified it.

Roy Moore accuser Beverly Nelson admits she wrote part of Moore's yearbook inscription

What did she modify? Please be specific.

Its all in the article

Yeah, we know. She added in her own writing the date and place. What's wrong with that? It doesn't change the original facts.

Not to the left, it seems.

anyone on the right modified something, the left would be all over it.

Even Fox retracted the headline that she forged the yearbook entry ...oh yeah Fox retracted

am I supposed to care about Fox?

I can guarantee, you watch it more in any given week, than I have in a decade

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Both by the same person and both to teenage girls.

How do you reconcile the fact that the woman has admitted she "modified" the yearbook by adding the date? She has now admitted to criminal wrongdoing, and in a Court of Law that is tantamount to perjury.
So what, she wrote the damn date down. That changes nothing. It's still his handwriting and still him claiming that he never knew her. Are all of you completely brain dead?
There is no yearbook. The moment she decided to alter what she claims he wrote... She might as well have lit it on fire...

she made obvious notes ...the salient point being she did in fact know the perpetrator ...the signature the text ...nice try...dishonest as usual but nice try ...Increible

She modified the entry.

No it does not ...Roy Moore signed the year book its in the article LOL and she made some side notes ...its his handwriting ...he knew her LOL

I agree! WillHaftawaite is an asshole who just likes to stir shit up. Mods shouldn't be allowed to do that. Some of these mod creeps are as vile as Hannity.

She modified the entry.

I agree! WillHaftawaite is an asshole who just likes to stir shit up. Mods shouldn't be allowed to do that. Some of these mod creeps are as vile as Hannity.

I can see how posting facts, and verifiable links, can be seen as 'stirring up shit' by some on this board.

Can we get past the obvious please? That Moore chased after teenage girls and wrote notes to them?
View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

How do you reconcile the fact that the woman has admitted she "modified" the yearbook by adding the date? She has now admitted to criminal wrongdoing, and in a Court of Law that is tantamount to perjury.
So what, she wrote the damn date down. That changes nothing. It's still his handwriting and still him claiming that he never knew her. Are all of you completely brain dead?
There is no yearbook. The moment she decided to alter what she claims he wrote... She might as well have lit it on fire...
You are as dumb as they come. What she added changes nothing, not in a court of law. They will simply work out the details, not throw it out.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

You are as dumb as they come. What she added changes nothing, not in a court of law. They will simply work out the details, not throw it out.
She tampered with it. She has absolutely nothing...

She modified the entry.

I can see how posting facts, and verifiable links, can be seen as 'stirring up shit' by some on this board.
He signed her yearbook ..dude LOL

She modified the entry.

You're knowingly distorting facts. Do you doubt that Moore's signature and everything written above it was written by him?

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Absolutely false. Once she doctored it it lost any evidentiary value it might have had.

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Absolutely false. Once she doctored it it lost any evidentiary value it might have had.
Total BS, total. God you fuckers are stupid as hell. Amazing.

She modified the entry.

and she modified it.

Which renders it pretty much useless as evidence

View attachment 164967
View attachment 164968

Great observation, Sean.

She modified the entry.

and she modified it.

No. it doesn't at all. The court is not as stupid as those here.

She modified the entry.

You're knowingly distorting facts. Do you doubt that Moore's signature and everything written above it was written by him?

I'm not 'distorting' anything.

By her own admission, she admitted to altering the entry.

and she modified it.

True, and the court is also not as dishonest and ignorant.

She modified the entry.

I'm not 'distorting' anything.

By her own admission, she admitted to altering the entry.

Funny. You NaziCons can't be that dumb. So, I can only assume flaming...

benghazi.jpg

and she modified it.

True, and the court is also not as dishonest and ignorant.

It would be thrown out as soon as she admitted she altered the entry.

Compromised evidence isn't worth shit

Forum List

Back